Thursday, December 15, 2011

opera mini h8 emoticons4ck upendejo estupido God i need u more than everam very positive am going 2 make itgday frends dont have a heart cuz u got it but

Alexander Tunde Aremu
Alexander Tunde Aremu opera mini h8 emoticons,4ck u,pendejo estupido!
 
Esther Njeri Ule Mpole
Esther Njeri Ule Mpole God i need u more than ever.am very positive am going 2 make it.g.day frends
 
Fallon Robinson
Fallon Robinson dont have a heart cuz u got it but keep maybe i wont get it broken again.
 
Kimberly Vick
Kimberly Vick Finally on the way back home with a wounderful night spending time with Phillip and his family. Wounderful and cold night. Now going to get home and snuggle with my boo. Luv u Phillip, thank s for a great evening. Good Night FB FAMILY AND FRIENDS HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
 
Hemant Thakkar
Hemant Thakkar http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/fb_share/sonunigampage
www.facebook.com
 
Cory Levi
Cory Levi like if u want to go skating just as freinds lol plz go :))))))))
 
James Hargrove
James Hargrove Like Dis Stat & I'ma Post My Favorite Pic. Of You Name: Rate: Best Feature: Dateable: Somethin I Think U Should Kno :
 
Maria Yebra
Maria Yebra I MIGHT BE BROKE,BUT IM RICH AT HEART& SURE DO HAVE THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!! TO MY FAMILY... NO MATTER HOW FAR OR NEAR U R ILL ALWAYS KEEP U ALL IN MY HEART!! HAPPY HOLIDAY'S TO ALL!! GOD BLESS
 
Willie Dirrell
Willie Dirrell Q: do u like to kiss A: yup... But only if it's that special someone!!
 
Chuck Thomas
Chuck Thomas I'm super excited tonight if u couldn't tell! My plans are coming together all around and I'm feeling real inspired tonight! Gonna be one of those nights where I knock out a couple new songs tonight!
 
Jose Mata
Jose Mata Fuck the dumb shit Im not a kid any more so I'm not playing any child ass games with any one so if u feel like u dont have any thing better to do just practice safe sex and go fuck your self !!!Ahhhh!
 
Michelle Brown
Michelle Brown Shelton rollins my dear friend just wanna let u know that im thinking about messing with ur mind so here it goes r u ready my friend WAR FREAKIN EAGLES
 
Amanda Lewis
Amanda Lewis home sweet home, now about to get my things ready for work 2morrow and get n da bed gud night fb love u all throw them dueces up later ppl

Likes

Amanda Lewis
 
Adelaide Ansah
Adelaide Ansah Ewurama Adom pls where aa U? I'VE MISSED U!!!
 
Cookie White
Cookie White Wow sitting here thinking I am on the count down less than 72 hrs my daughter will graduate from Va State . Sometimes A person might say how did we do it the Grace of God because I was a single parent. So to all the single parents its not a dream it can be done. I am so proud of u Malaka words can't explain all I can say is that We did it. Luv U so Much that inspite of everything We did it.
 
Tyrone Jacobs
Tyrone Jacobs .....LEWCHh..... working hard is not the wordZz... new Hersey to new York... HEYy.. it will pay off.....great news today......little steps but big deaLzz...thanking God.... people never think its possible until it's to late...kick punch sorry to my hateRZz u couldn't faze me..hahah... baby steps dOE.....I know u from were .. elementary school.. God please keep this lane openn...
 
Kevin Yungflo Bailey
Kevin Yungflo Bailey Lms for u Are...
 
Elakhe Isaac
Elakhe Isaac It wsn't easy b in d cold al tru d nite, but it ws worth it 2 keep watch ova my frnds. Hop u had a splendid nite? Gud morning all.
 
Nahaaj Usher Clark
Nahaaj Usher Clark On 2 tha next.. on.. on 2 tha next 1....... adrian u know what I mean
 
Derick Nezzystayblezzy Brown
Derick Nezzystayblezzy Brown If a gurl told u she loved u afta yall jus had sex dat means u aint got nun 2 worry bout lol
 
Jackie Wright
Jackie Wright how can i think about u all day..but wen i c u dont know wat to think..straight confused,,but god got ma back
 
Jose Trejo
Jose Trejo Where is a real friend at whenever u really need one where kan any body tell mi ?
 
Jacob Meredith
Jacob Meredith Bout to make a video right now cuz ive been bored this whole day...lol, so (LIKE) if u want me to shout u out (:
 
Sherene Williams
Sherene Williams If u have to go make it count, go out with a bang
 
Davis Carranza
Davis Carranza Ok. I have had it. All u people who are so called lonely have no fuckin idea what lonely is... I dont give a damn who u are you have no idea unless u walked a mile in my shoes. U know y i am the way i am becuz carin is weakness and only the strong survive
 

No comments:

Post a Comment