Thursday, December 15, 2011

This dog is dog a dog good dog way dog to dog keep dog an dog idiot dog busy dog for dog 30 dog seconds dog Now read without

Craig Wright
Craig Wright This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
 
Stephanie Morgan
Stephanie Morgan "A guy who takes his time I'd go for anytime." -Burlesque
 
Dan Gerous Clark
Dan Gerous Clark Two days left in school, looking forward to not being such a broke ass and getting all my speeding tickets paid up!
 
Jonathan Stephen Braden
Jonathan Stephen Braden Anybody else embarrassed to be a Tennessee fan
 
Lisa M Randels
Lisa M Randels Hello... I need a hug!!! To give me a hug please click "like"... I believe that I already know who will hug me and who won't!!! Remember once you click on " like" you must re-post on your wall so I can hug you keep this a goin and soon the whole world will have a big hug
 
Breanna Valenzona
Breanna Valenzona im over christmas for real this whole holiday is becoming a gift battle..next year im gunna buy stuff for a some kid in a third world country. and im gunna spoil the shit out of him or her. :)
 
Susan Ralsky Teplinsky
Susan Ralsky Teplinsky I keep forgetting to comment on this and even though it's already mid-December how many of you remember in 1980 the question "who shot JR" on Dallas? Now in 2011 who did JR shoot on ALL MY CHILDREN? Just a thought. See what happens when I have too much time on my hands? (no pun intended) :)
 
Ben Cuckson
Ben Cuckson That's that now to get home and dominate a run...
 
Kristin Franks
Kristin Franks Had a okay day, Just thinking what iam going to do for my 31st birthday now woo hoo just another day that i get older lol....hope everyone had a good day!!!
 
Linda Safrina
Linda Safrina Tangan keatas..tangan kesamping..duduklah yang rapih..dan jangan nyoooopeett!! *ibugurumodeon* GOOD MORNING ALL, have a wonderfull dAAyyy!!!
 
Mike Belcher
Mike Belcher AT what point does one become a Facebook stalker?
 
James Hamilton
James Hamilton ay mf needs to stop fuckin with people feelins. you gone end up with a crazy ass shawty or a nicca. #and also its funny how i tell mf to stay out my inbox and they come back like they dont see the last written message tyme.
 
Geoffrey Peewee Ball
Geoffrey Peewee Ball it was great seeing everyone from phy tonight and on top of that got a great message from a great guy - Josh Shaffer
 
Heather Vaughn
Heather Vaughn Physical Therapy for 3 weeks 3 times a week...that's what the real world does to me folks.to much stress causes to big of knots in my neck :/
 
Bill Beachy
Bill Beachy An interesting piece of history... In 1272, the Arabs invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine. In 1873, the British somewhat refined the idea, by taking the intestine out of the goat first. I hope you appreciate this history update.
 
Julie Payseno Morgan
Julie Payseno Morgan GOTTA PEE Two women friends had gone for a girls' night out. Both were very faithful and loving wives, however They had gotten overly-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers. Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to Pee, so they stopped in the cemetery. One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought She would take off her panties and use them. Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive Pair of panties and did not want to ruin them. She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave That had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she Proceeded to wipe with that. After the girls did their business, they proceeded to Go home. The next day, the husband of one of the women was concerned That his normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he phoned the other husband and said: "These girl nights have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst.. My wife came home with no panties!!" "That's nothing," said the other husband, "Mine came back with a card stuck to her ass that said..... 'From all of us at the Fire Station. We'll never forget you.'
 
Shannon Haislip
Shannon Haislip whenever I start to lick the envelopes for Christmas cards, I always think back to that Seinfeld episode and go with a wet papertowel instead....
 
Cardenas SaraMisty
Cardenas SaraMisty watchin a movie at my sisters house ready to go home........
 
Anne Geist
Anne Geist Toy Drive Shoot @ Pellegrino's this Friday night 7pm. Bring a new toy of at least a $10 Value, and we'll shoot a Vegas round. Show up early and meet Alex Cole, Hoyt/Easton/Fuse/Tru-Ball/NAP/Leica Rep.
 
Brittney Stewart
Brittney Stewart going to bed had a really bad day.
 
Rebecca Bryson
Rebecca Bryson Yeahhhhhh soooooooooo Just got home from the hospital... had a bad chest congestion attack/asthma.. and well I was a lovely shade of blue so I was told by the doctor when the EMTs got here.. I have no idea how many breaths away I was from Kaput.. but they had to catch me midair as.. I said I am going to faint.. alrighty then... apparently the anitbiotic I was given was not even touching the pneumonia I have. I told them the protocol for me is Zpac and prednisone and the Dr I saw on Thursday gave me neither... on the upside.. I got a long nap in at the hospital. Gonna eat something I am starving.. as this occurred at dinner time ..then a hot shower and bed xoxo JUST LOVE
 
Brandi Dockery
Brandi Dockery So proud of my son Xavier Dockery-Davis he got recognized for having a 3.25 or higher G.P.A at the Admirals football banquet tonite!!! Keep up the good work #hardworkpaysoff
 
Shinka Boss B Lee
Shinka Boss B Lee A Relationship Is NOT A Test...!! I Repeat, Is NOT!! So Why Cheat..??? Js :!
 
Apple Loh
Apple Loh 吃饱了鲁,爽啊
 
Dedric Brittany Ily Garrett
Dedric Brittany Ily Garrett Q&A GAME INBOX ME ?Z N IMA ANSWER THEM ON MY STATUS DOING EVERYBODYZ I PROMISE STRANGERZ WELCOME ASK ANYTHING N ANYTYPE OF QUSTION YALL WANT N IMA KEEP IT 100ND! GO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment