Thursday, December 15, 2011

Had my best 3 games ever114 132 and 135 with a 90 handicapI rocked it : I needa stop with all that shit im just hurting you Look for me

Lori Swt Tarr
Lori Swt Tarr Had my best 3 games ever......114, 132 and 135 with a 90 handicap....I rocked it! :)
 
Miguel Santacruz
Miguel Santacruz I needa stop with all that shit im just hurting you!!!!!!!!
 
Vera-Lynn Ashleigh Hope Weenusk
Vera-Lynn Ashleigh Hope Weenusk Look for me and i'll be there too :') r.i.p grandpa love and miss you..... i miss you i miss your smile man i just wanna see you again but i know your in a better place now
 
Isabelaa Palomino
Isabelaa Palomino I never thought,in a million years, that I would know a murderer! Cody Matthew Brock is that person! He killed a man with a hatchet by hitting him in the head repeatly! It jus goes to show, you never know who people truly are!
 
Jessica Sanchez
Jessica Sanchez LMS & I Will Right Something Nice On Your Wall
 
Shelley Ondersin
Shelley Ondersin Ok so I just heard big time rush on Q102.... Which just excited my soul!! now I can sing their songs and be corny out in the open since they're on the radio now lmfao!
 
Samantha Smith
Samantha Smith missing my baby ready to get him out i love you Dale Williams me and your family wants you and christie home for christmas!!!
 
Elaine Tolbert
Elaine Tolbert They should make a Barbie with no hair so every little girl fighting cancer can feel beautiful. That comes with a head scarf and donate the proceeds to the cancer foundation. Repost this is you agree. I bet 99% of you won't!!!! Like · · 34 minutes ago ·
 
Allison Xiong
Allison Xiong For xmas and my bday i want money so i can get a tattoo... Lol
 
Amber Hoyt Fabacher
Amber Hoyt Fabacher I love Elizabeths doggies!
 
Justin Mcclelland
Justin Mcclelland Had a great day with my baby! I love you babe
 
Tajanik Lanae NewPage
Tajanik Lanae NewPage When i get back on my computer i got yall i already know th top 15boys & 10girls :D
 
Moses Vale
Moses Vale I'm bored at home watching a Charlie brown Christmas !! I can relate to this dude I don't feel the holiday spirit right now !! :(
 
JohnnyIstheboogieman Moore
JohnnyIstheboogieman Moore I'd Do anything for a smile holding you till our time is done i know the day will come but i dont wanna leave you <3
 
Malcolm Daniel Sesay
Malcolm Daniel Sesay I've decided once I buy another laptop and ps3 I'm gonna buy the insanity asylum workout DVD and P90 back into my workout mode again
 
Rahlo Hyper
Rahlo Hyper I cant wait for the first game on christmas day. lets go heat
 
Kayla Creech
Kayla Creech i hope Melanie Amaro and Josh Krajick make the finals on The XFactor!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kelly Carrier
Kelly Carrier Phone till I knock out <3
 
David RoeBuck
David RoeBuck Wish I knew how to dance.. The robot ain't cool no more. Lol that's all I know.. Haha
 
Bhekabakubo Daz Cele
Bhekabakubo Daz Cele ready or not.. here i come....
 
Julia Maria Bandera
Julia Maria Bandera American horror story(: till i sleepp but it will be soon;) goodnight<3
 
Joshua Alvarado
Joshua Alvarado (before you read this just saying this was at school in 3rd period) that final was totally not cool it was like nothing we went over i bet you the only person who passed it was Lorenzo Panda Pedroncelli an people like me and James Mulcahy am i right (for people who r in the class well iguess you can comment if your not haha)
 
Sy Millz
Sy Millz DAAAMNN !!! i feel like shit ... Nuthin could make me smile right now :(
 
Sarah Hussey
Sarah Hussey I want to say this thank you everyone wish me a happy birthday and thank you so much and i do not know what to say bec i have good friend and friend to that i care about alot and thank u guy's make me have a good birthday this year
 
Lorena Sotelo
Lorena Sotelo Hoy mi hija canto enla escuela y llore mucho y mi mariado tanvien y lo mas bueno ise corundas wwwuuaauu se termino yame puedo casar I love mi jacky muchoooooo
 

1 comment:

  1. question do you have permission to post these status updates because i've seen my status updates up here twice on your blogspot and i haven't given you permission to post them, my name is malcolm sesay so could you remove them please...thanks

    ReplyDelete