Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sometimes you just got to do what u think is bestsometimes you eat comeplete shit doing itbut u gotta do waht u gotta do i feel lucky enough to have

Tommy Shobe
Tommy Shobe Sometimes you just got to do what u think is best....sometimes you eat comeplete shit doing it...but u gotta do waht u gotta do...
 
Alejandro G Medina
Alejandro G Medina i feel lucky enough to have my lady with me. u knoee youre the only one that makez me happy & smile like kid.THANK YOU GOD FOR BRINGING HER NTO MY LIFE!!! I LOVE YOU LOURDES!!!!!
 
Virginia Daubert
Virginia Daubert Esmay thank u so much for always being there for. Me when I need it love u girl!
 
Avriex Binas
Avriex Binas ALAM MOH KUNG MANG TI3P KA LANG WAG MUNA AKONG IDAMAY KAXI PAG AKOH NAGLIT BAKA PATI LAHI NG KHUTHUTANG DLA MU POPOKSAIN KOH IBA NALANG PAG 3PAN MU KUPAL KA HAHAHAAH KALA MU DKO ALAM HUH CGE MAG GAGOHAN NALANG TAU OK TANG INA NG NANAY MU FUCK U MAMA MU ALAM MU KUNG C NUH KA TANG INA NYu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pag buholin koh titi nyu mga kupal lansa nyu!!!!!!!!
 
Oralia Lala De Anda
Oralia Lala De Anda ♥ We need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those who need our support.♥♥
 
Jay Ellis
Jay Ellis That nigga a straight up bitch u 23 I'm 14 and u crying nigga shoot THA 1 wit me. U jus a bitch
 
Fiddle Phfamm
Fiddle Phfamm u aint got no swag there there or anywere but me i got more swag than u im like a BIG ASS SWAG BEAR !!!!!!!!! hahahaha funny as videos hahaha
 
Jude T. Agdalipe
Jude T. Agdalipe Simbang gabi...ü
 
Riku Garg Acharyya
Riku Garg Acharyya Gud mrng guys... a humble rqst to u. if dere any sexual videos posted on ur wall in my name,plz remove dat n let me informed. that is a virus...
 
Vhina Panes
Vhina Panes Tnx kig!muaaawh,luv u olwez
 
Katrina Hill
Katrina Hill How u want it, show me my opponent.. <_< >_> <_> ^_^ Done wit my opponent!
 
Minerva Pili Ortiz
Minerva Pili Ortiz To all nin0ng and ninang of czami at sa mga mgbbgay pa, request lng p0, wg po toys gve nyo. Thank u all. Merry christmas.
 
Chucky Chavarria
Chucky Chavarria one thing i hate is bitches dat lie. real talk. if u dnt wanna be w ur vato jux fukken say it bitch. ur jux makin urslef look like a fuken slut
 
Chalaya Gordon
Chalaya Gordon Be a man say what u mean & mean what u say #ijs
 
Terry Hartford Jr.
Terry Hartford Jr. Ite dis da deal im lyn dwn chlln lisnen ta music full of dat muddy shyt u gt it ite!!! # I gt dt drnk n my cup..
 
LeLe Luvmore Scott
LeLe Luvmore Scott I cant stand ah ol funky actin mofo, ah ol frontin ass mofo, ah ol flexin ass mofo....eeww u turn my guts =(
 
J.c. Aid Glancy
J.c. Aid Glancy Tina Violet Mancuso- Luke via Sean Stephens PEOPLE PLEASE READ THIS. THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT INDEFINATE DETENTION & THE BILL WAS PAST 2 WEEKS AGO. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? IT MEANS THEY CAN LOCK U UP WIHOUT A FAIR TRIAL. THIS IS AMERICA. THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL. WAKE UP. JUST WAKE UP. EVERYONE WHO PAYS TAXES SHOULD BE PHONING IN TO THIER STATE REP. RIGHT NOW. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.
 
Darin Downs
Darin Downs Thanks BLUE.Thanks BLU. Thanks blew! That's some great tequila. All the bottles we've drank together. U remembered my favorite.
 
Michelle Taylor
Michelle Taylor why is that two people who love each other cant make it work? its just not that u cant thoe people dont wont too put in no work . it takes work to have somthing of value .it dont just happen u got to go get all things that mean somthing even christ are lord its not going to come and then u dont work to keep him all good things takes work.
 
Starcher Chuckie
Starcher Chuckie i just got off of work.rip jeremy shane smith u was a dig brother to me u will be mist bubby i just wont u to watch over me like u did when we was couple of weekends ago
 
Elleonee Elleon'ee
Elleonee Elleon'ee Now dayz u gotta beat the education n a child head... Ur Nothin without a goal, n accomplishing a mission n this fucked up world...without a degree u cant get no wea... Teach them yung to the yungest, never to early... I want my sea creature better then me ...# alex...
 
Lativia Johnson
Lativia Johnson U make me smile lke no other n my feelins;}
 
Tiana Briggs
Tiana Briggs kant waite until i move dude mafuckas are ate up ppl who dnt have kids will neva undah stand sum one wit kids mane rns if knt change the ppl around chang the ppl around u tired of the bs. team; solo
 
Phumla Tyutwana
Phumla Tyutwana Morning dear friendzo may God bless u all
 
Sam Jade Ngujo
Sam Jade Ngujo love is an emotion.emotion is not based on science so why should i love u? :O
 

No comments:

Post a Comment