Thursday, December 15, 2011

Such a landmark day Con's last assembly and graduation from Primary school all of a sudden so grown up high school next Today me Gabby Valencia and Trinidad Contreras asked

Nikki Hammond
Nikki Hammond Such a landmark day, Con's last assembly and graduation from Primary school, all of a sudden so grown up.. high school next!
 
Briana Hernandez
Briana Hernandez Today me Gabby Valencia and Trinidad Contreras asked a kid named Fernando and we asked him what would he do if he had a girlfriend and he was like " idk maybe buy her necklaces and jewlery and me gabby and trinidad said awwwwww xD
 
Jordan Scruggs
Jordan Scruggs Just. Ate a family. Pack of preps feeling hella greedy smh
 
Anna Gladue
Anna Gladue aha..Your So Lame In a Good Way ! :)
 
Kelly Lynn Sheehan Helner
Kelly Lynn Sheehan Helner Better today - think it is because I stopped giving a shit.
 
Qatauga Adla
Qatauga Adla My pretty one, Tyeann Hayward, you went offline before I had a chance to respond to your question, I was on the phone, long distance. Call me when you read this. Love you!
 
Devinn Harrison
Devinn Harrison √ Still a virgin. √ Never smoked. √ Never drank alcohol. √ Never skipped a class. √ Never broke the law. √ Never got kicked out of class. Copy & paste this as your status, whoever likes it, thinks you're lying
 
Julie Tripp
Julie Tripp In memory of little angels, I'm asking if everyone could put this as their status for 1 hour. I'm pretty sure I know the ones who will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a baby or a child. Take a few minutes to think of these beautiful angels. Too many families have angel babies.
 
Philip Soonjae Jung
Philip Soonjae Jung 아...진짜 연말인데 왜 계속 꼬이냐... santa brought me trouble boxes for early christmas present.... sigh.................................
 
Timothy D White
Timothy D White can anyone explain to me why michael keaton was being such a shitty tennant and fucking matthew modine and melanie griffin's shit up all across in that one movie? kthxbye
 
Shout Outs
Shout Outs A big shout out to the Burgoynes merry christmas and happy new years
 
Ying Wang
Ying Wang "You don't have a dream. You don't have anything." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aceWXcvFOvI
www.youtube.com
Disney's The Rookie based on the true story of Jimmy Morris.
 
Jennifer Ortiz
Jennifer Ortiz Karma it's a biatch.....
 
Dawn Knight
Dawn Knight For those needing a night out before the holidays, join us at Hillbillies on Friday night and Sliders on Saturday night :)
 
Elizabeth Moore Brinkley
Elizabeth Moore Brinkley Just enjoyed a wonderful dinner with a friend I've not seen for at least 6 years (neither one of us could figure out exactly how long it has been - somewhere between 6 and 8 years, we think).
 
Chanel Eymani Bingham
Chanel Eymani Bingham I always wondered what if a set of girl identical twins marry a set of boy identical twins and they have babies, will the babies look identical too?
 
Beth Allen
Beth Allen After a long day at work then a 2 1/2 hour board meeting I arrived home and went to Henry's for build your own pizza and had a yummy dinner and a couple well deserved drinks. Came home to find our beautiful, freshly cut christmas tree (which we spent 3 days decorating) crashed into the couch and and an end table. Broken and shattered bulbs all over the floor as well as a ton of water soaked into my living room rug. I lost it! BAH HUMBUG! I now have an undecorated tree in a spare room - think I'll just leave it there til next year!
 
Benjamin Geronimo
Benjamin Geronimo chillin, have'n a buzz (: Corona sippin
 
Michael Delarosa Graciano
Michael Delarosa Graciano LMAO youtube.com and a shyt load of aps on XBOX360 update dam PS3 aint got shyt on us.
 
James Winn-Urbanski
James Winn-Urbanski omg i think my kitten is a clean freak this is the 3rd night in a row that hes gotton in the shower with me
 
Blessed Hutton
Blessed Hutton Kayron Evans people feel im stupid imma let the feel a slap
 
Matthew Aimone
Matthew Aimone White shores. And beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise. #Valinor
 
Mariah Rodriguez
Mariah Rodriguez Q:3443 if you got to know me would we date , rate A: Sorry , No . .&_ 7. .
 
Lucia Lerato Goratileona C-kane
Lucia Lerato Goratileona C-kane Wish i had a car,mis hme..
 
Nick Daeger
Nick Daeger Why is my bed comfy any other time during the day but when its time for me to go to bed so im not a tired nick in the morning. its suddenly not comfy anymore??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment