Thursday, December 15, 2011

Don't you get tiered of putting makeup on two faces each morning I know I would No matter what anybody says or what anybody does I'm too strong for

Chloe Morgan Cooper
Chloe Morgan Cooper Don't you get tiered of putting make-up on two faces each morning? I know I would..
 
Shawn Dutton
Shawn Dutton No matter what anybody says or what anybody does I'm too strong for my head to be held down and for me to be held back so no matter what I'm gonna hold my head high and keep moving forward and every step I take ill get stronger and it'll get easier and one day ill be unstoppable
 
Honey B Moret
Honey B Moret I can see it in ur eyes , ya angry.. regret aint got shit on what u feelin now, mad cause she aint like me, oh u mad cause nobody did it like me.
 
Joe Lonergan
Joe Lonergan I don't always write practice my raps looking like a man, but when I do my mom always quietly walks into the room.
 
Shakeara Frazier
Shakeara Frazier Got Life Fcked All Da Way Up If You Think Im Scared Of Ya! I Just Dont Have Time For Dat Fighting & Arguing Sh.t Im Too Pretty For That & Im A Lady So Imma Act Civilized Where Ever I Go!, You Should Try It, Girls Are To Be Seen Not Heard :))
 
Nicole Brown
Nicole Brown i didn't know it was possible to feel so sick! All because of a tooth! Thankfully being removed on the 10th Jan!
 
Rosalia Amorette Miranda
Rosalia Amorette Miranda Eh whatever i done with you . . for now . . <'3
 
John Sudduth
John Sudduth "Are you good at tongue twisters?" "not really." "Could you try?" "I don't know any words." Okay, you teach me some Franks xD. Say "A box of biscuits, a box of mixed biscuits and a biscuit mixer". That makes no sense at all. Why did you stop speaking french? Cleverbot my ass. www.existor.com
www.existor.com
There are no limits. Artificial Intelligence is communication. Natural language is universal.
 
Darnell Wezzy
Darnell Wezzy Nigkas be tryin to look so sweet on fb wit them damn gas station hats i am like u kno u bought that from the B.P up the street wit yo nasty ass lmao ahahahha nigkas be laffs
 
Devante' JamaicanShotta Cowherd
Devante' JamaicanShotta Cowherd Konfession#12:I Aint No Flashy Nikka But When I Dress Down I Swear I Got Swagg!!!!!
 
FreakyprettyMuthafuka NamedRachelle
FreakyprettyMuthafuka NamedRachelle Henry no i want to with him Fuck everybody i only want him idgaf soon he ,ll be mine rt Who up rt
 
Gavin Chandler
Gavin Chandler i think about it more than i forget, i dont go around fire expecting not to sweat
 
Daniela Duenas
Daniela Duenas So i'm smaart . i puut my privaacy settings to ONLY ME wow -,-
 
Monique Barvir-Boone
Monique Barvir-Boone I know after you move and you receive the previous owner's mail, you return it. What do you do when you receive their coupons for stores?
 
Crystal Cre Morales
Crystal Cre Morales I just realized I'm already 6 1/2 months pregnant!!!! Why did I think I was still 5 months??
 
Zach Clark
Zach Clark Can i please go the whole night without waking up except when my alarm goes off in the morning... That would be nice. /:
 
Ashley Hickman
Ashley Hickman Can't wait for cable ... I can't watch season 3 of spongebob anymore
 
Pruneda Interests
Pruneda Interests "I know that I would not be a new home owner now, if it weren't for your meticulous attention to detail and your superior customer service. You kept in consent communication with me through each step of the process...I personally recommend your services to anyone purchasing or selling property." Melody Thank You Jose L Pruneda and Laura M Salinas-Pruneda
 
Foreverherzz AJ Giandalia
Foreverherzz AJ Giandalia So I just really actually noticed something... I have the most amazing, wonderful, beautiful, funny, amazing, gorgeous, best, amazing, outrageously sexy, amazing, greatest fiancé in the entire 8 universes!! I love her too. (: She does anything I want her too as long as I do what she says. Yes, she wears the pants but damn it I'm not whipped!! Love Dearly, Andrew! Haha! ^^^ This is what you get when you leave your Facebook open on my phone! (: Hehe! I love you. Mwauh! Love, Shayna! (: ** AKA The most amazing person in all 8 universes!! **
 
Amanda Lee
Amanda Lee Omfg had soo much fun workin 4 my baby 2day 4 the first tym Eva I did labour work lol
 
Jasmine Blackman
Jasmine Blackman He the boss so I do what he say(in my nicki voice)
 
Alan A-boogie Jones
Alan A-boogie Jones Body is exhausted and my mind is 2wice as exhausted! guess its the life i chose. grinding till i make it. we in here b.
 
Pretty BoyMiller
Pretty BoyMiller Meet me in the bathroom I f*ck her while the water runnin
 
Angela Davis
Angela Davis I wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said 'sorry I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all those in heaven ♥♥♥♥
 
Thomas Dixon
Thomas Dixon I can't see across the street!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment