Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You might can hate me for a lot of things But trying to be you should never be among them I only wanted her But I guess

Gregory Scott
Gregory Scott " You might can hate me for a lot of things , But trying to be you should never be among them "
 
Marshall Bruce-Mathers Black-Bravewolf
Marshall Bruce-Mathers Black-Bravewolf I only wanted her. But I guess I can't have her. :L So this is a Good-Bye...
 
Miguel Carrizales
Miguel Carrizales Thanks to eveyone for the birthday whishes i had a good day. Thanks
 
Lahni Salanoa
Lahni Salanoa Me nd Tiai's conversation :) Me:can yu do me a favor? Tboy:what? Me:can yuu ask dad if yu can have leigh's car for Christmas ..soo i can have it ? Aha T:leigh's lettin you have the Carr? Me:yea buhh I have to ask dad ..nd I already know he's gunna sayy noo..ndd if he says yea ..we can share ..aha sikke T:ight Me:soo you'll ask him for me? T:noo I'ma ask him if I can have itt ..a haha not ya birthday liddol girl ..hahahaha shadyy s*** bruhh ..aha.I love my brother :)
 
Tamara Rachelle Waldon
Tamara Rachelle Waldon I’ve been a walking heartache I’ve made a mess of me The person that I’ve been lately Ain’t who I wanna be But you stay here right beside me And watch as the storm blows through And I need you Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs God gave me you for the days of doubt And for when I think I lost my way There are no words here left to say, it’s true God gave me you
 
Jereme Pajimola
Jereme Pajimola thanx everybuddy for da birthday wishes ,had a gooood time !!!!!!!!!!
 
Maria Grazioso
apps.facebook.com
Scherzo doloroso a letto
 
Reagan Townsend
Reagan Townsend HAD A VERY BAD NIGHT.... BUT LUV HER THOU....
 
Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez After spending all day with my cousins n little sister I am home enjoying my nephews! I missed them! Had a good day today! =] thanks girls! =]
 
Solomon King
Solomon King Cha nào con nấy Tom đi học muộn, bèn lẻn vào lớp nhưng không may bị cô giáo phát hiện: “Tom, sao em cứ phải lén lút như thế? Em cứ vào lớp đàng hoàng như bố em vào nhà xem nào!”. Tom vâng lời, xin lỗi cô giáo trước rồi đi ra ngoài, đóng cửa lớp học lại. Một lúc sau bỗng… “rầm” một tiếng lớn. Tom đã dùng chân đạp tung cánh cửa và loạng choạng đi vào, chỉ tay vào mặt cô giáo, giọng lè nhè: - Con mụ kia, lại không mở cửa cho ông à?
 
Galen G-money Hills
Galen G-money Hills aint nothin like a mother's love...and i love mine equally back......
 
Joey Woodard
Joey Woodard in the event of my demise.when my heart can beat no more.i hope i die for a principal a purpose that i have lived for.I will die before my time,because i feel the shadows depth.So much i wanted to accomplish before i reached my death.I have come to grips with the possiblity and wiped the last tear from my eyes.I loved all those who were positive.In the event of my demise
 
Bianca Ruiz
Bianca Ruiz It's been a miss up day for my friends and family the emergency room is making alot of money out of my people.
 
Deshawn Swallayycraziibangn Early
Deshawn Swallayycraziibangn Early Waves in my hair,got dem lookingg twice/ 6, 1 shawty errytime iroll dha dice/ Real old money give dhat shit a wheel chair/super old money my money growingg white hair...loll / swaggggteammmm.
 
Dave Ekes
Dave Ekes Put up the last of the decorations today! Only took a month. So tomorrow I start taking them down so I'll have that done by mid-January.
 
Randy Dowling
Randy Dowling Good stuff
www.buzzfeed.com
How A U.S. Marine Deals With A Cheating Girlfriend: Go get 'em, soldier. ..
 
Tilly Ualesi
Tilly Ualesi A huge Thankyou goes out to all my Family&Friends for the wonderful Birthday wishes and texts, Much Love to yous all xo
 
Devonte Hart
Devonte Hart Lms for a g//n post nd rate
 
Trey Kramer
Trey Kramer Is living the fact that I won't have a worry in the world for about one whole month!
 
Justin Houchin
Justin Houchin uugghh the world problems that could be solved with a couple more bullets and a few more pissed off red heads
 
Chrissy Strickland
Chrissy Strickland On the 12th day of Christmas my FB gave to me: 12 dudes I'm blocking, 11 friends just watching, 10 corny topics, 9 ducks quackin 8 fairy's flappin, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, fiiiivvvveeee DRAMA Queeeennnss; 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends a pokin'- and a creep who wont stop inboxing meee
 
Cathy Breer Donovan
Cathy Breer Donovan This is really important!
www.naturalnews.com
Artificial Sweetener Disease; a new breed of sickness
 
Mohammed Roba
Mohammed Roba Shukran all of you, I appreciate it, I could use a few more years... I am grateful for this.
 
Dena Karlin
Dena Karlin im really going to miss Delaine Wingfield when she leaves in a few days
 
Haley Hawkins
Haley Hawkins Lisztomania- A need to listen to music all the time. <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment