Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What it do fb ova here blazin wit my niggas Pooh were u at Chemaz ur blues done a good job it also played for man u இதோட விளக்க உரை

Dimario Gore
Dimario Gore What it do fb ova here blazin wit my niggas. Pooh were u at
 
Mugowe Chirongo
Mugowe Chirongo Chemaz ur blues done a good job. it also played for man u
 
Prabhavathy John
இதோட விளக்க உரை கீழே கொடுக்க பட்டுள்ளது :) . . . . - - - - hand la glass glass la scotch eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty life-u girl-u come-u life reverse gear-u lovvu lovvu oh my lovvu you showed me bouv-u cow-u cow-u holi cow-u i want u hear now-u god i m dying now-u she is happy how-u this song for soup boys-u we dont have choice-u நன்றி: திரு. திருச்செல்வன் (FAN POST)
 
Tia Jackson
Tia Jackson i just like to say its funny how some people r round this time of year everyone gets an attitude adjustment and dont even kno u or say a thang to u and live around u so like im laughin at all of u and put u on the funny list happy holidays to one and all
 
Blanca Olvera
Blanca Olvera I hate it when you look at me like u have something to say....spit it out biatch...ill at least respect the fact that u let me know wts on ur freakng mnd....but when u look at my stupid and roll ur eyes it makes me LMAO....
 
Vinolia Selebalo
Vinolia Selebalo mrng FB family!may u enjoy safely ur festive season.
 
Ann Goodner
Ann Goodner Disney should make a Princess with no hair, so ever little Girl fighting Cancer feels Beautiful. Repost if u agree.
 
Aliza Cioffi
Aliza Cioffi Hate is a strong word, but so is love! So why are they thrown around like frisbees? Hitting u if the face and hurting u! Whats the difference? You don't mean ether of them.....
 
Shahid Nawaz
Shahid Nawaz patience & silence r powerful energies. patience makes u mentally strong. silence makes u emotionally strong..... Have a strong & healthy life!
 
Shannon Herr
Shannon Herr Bradlee: "Mom, i think ur great. The more ppl call u stupid, I just like you more." Me: "Who calls me stupid??" Bradlee: "Oh just old people. Not ur work-mates or any kids or anything." Haha! Love this kid!!
 
Shaina Elias
Shaina Elias This why u trust no bitch even those that wants every last off ur left overs sad
 
John Kruse
John Kruse You're in prison for 5 years!!! 1st - Your Cell Mate: Jeremy Kiser (oh god lol) 2nd - The Snitch: Alex Moore (Dick) 3rd - Person you fight: Mitchell Pasztor (Come at me bro lol) 4th - The Guard: Ally Marie ... ... 5th - always makes u feel uncomfortable: Summer Jillian (I wonder why) 6th - Trys to get you out: Michael Braithwaite (ur smart enough) 7th - Person who wont accept collect calls: Michelle Rose Walker (answer the damn phone) 8th _ person who has ur back the whole time: Allie Westcott (i got my own back) 9th person who went crazy while in the prison: Amber Lee Moore
 
Phillip Jablowski Bowman
Phillip Jablowski Bowman Lms if u hate wen people call u and dont have shit to talk about
 
Dian Ariendajose
Dian Ariendajose hope to see you AGAIN...diz song is 4 u....i miss you so badly....
www.youtube.com
I've been searching for you I heard a cry within my soul I've never had a yearning quite like this before Now that you are walking right through my door All ...
 
Chris Archie
Chris Archie Wat da fuck is wrong wit young adults dese days getting babies???? I mean n it ain't like dey by mistakes no more girls is really tryna get babies. Lets b real most young adults ain't ready 4 no child. Is dat like a new style or something??? If u young get yourself 2gether b4 kids like a real job n a real Career! Ppl are just so fucking ignorant dese days......smfh
 
Brittany Gabaldon
Brittany Gabaldon your lil girl has found the man thats gonna love her an take care of her like you always did tata:') u an god have brought a great man to me an ur grandson! i love you tata!i know bryent would of an will too!!<3 RAUL D. GABALDON
 
Jevi Castillo
Jevi Castillo AkaLa ko sah "L" lng nagccmuLa ang LOVE .? . . . - . . . - . . . . . - Sah "U" din pLa -
 
Samantha Luvsdinos
Samantha Luvsdinos Suicide is like the ultimate FUCK U- ginger snaps
 
Payton Jackson
Payton Jackson LIL WAYNE SUCKS LIKE IF U DISAGREE
 
Kelly Morgan
Kelly Morgan Omg I have a new favorite hot drink... Tea with lemon and couple shots of E n J.... Bomb add hell I get warm and drunk at the same time... Thanks babe for my drink love u
 
Terelisa Thallmaleyse's
Terelisa Thallmaleyse's TO MY MUM, THREW GOOD OR BAD IM ALWAYS UR BABY noe matter how old or buy so many kids i have if i SMOKE or? DRINK, THE CHOICES I MAKE , weather i listen TO YOU or not , do I kal u or NOT you still WOULD take me as ur baby GRL ! ND LOVE ME no? matter wat !
 
Ruby Navarro
Ruby Navarro Lms 4 I luv u on ur wall <3
 
Motlatsi Tenza-Tshezi Ramotholo
Motlatsi Tenza-Tshezi Ramotholo In life, dont expect anything from anyone. Because expectation, when not fulfilled, gives you pain. When you get something without expecting it, It gives you pleasure. Keep doing your part And leave the rest to God. Good morning luv u wit lv
 
Michael Wingfield
Michael Wingfield Dis iz da highest Cost,Will Make U & break U OFF.
 
Araya Dutchess Rhodes
Araya Dutchess Rhodes NIGGAS IS WILD THIRSTY......FUCK U BROKE NIGGAS!!!! #OnlyFuckinWitMyself
 

No comments:

Post a Comment