Tuesday, December 13, 2011

thanxxxxx all of u http:wwwyoutubecomwatchvUhvoCbBf4RAfeaturegu The day draws near wwwyoutubecom Tekken Tag Tournament 2 World Premiere Trailer [HD] Developer: Namco Bandai Release: Q42012 Genre: Fighting Platform: PS3X360 Publisher: Namco Bandai

Rupali Yerunkar
Rupali Yerunkar thanxxxxx all of u...
 
Tony Reiterpallasch Tandara
Tony Reiterpallasch Tandara http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhvoCbBf4RA&feature=g-u The day draws near.
www.youtube.com
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 World Premiere Trailer [HD] Developer: Namco Bandai Release: Q4/2012 Genre: Fighting Platform: PS3/X360 Publisher: Namco Bandai FOR M...
 
Nezzy Sara Charbonnet
Nezzy Sara Charbonnet Wow.. Ur just PATHETIC !!! Still spreading a bunch of bull around thats nt true and I havent spoke to u or of u for like idk MONTHS!! And now ur trying to convince someone thats close to me that im a slut when she knows thats not !! Aha funny (:
 
Brittany Vanhuss Davis
Brittany Vanhuss Davis At moms watching a movie... had fun with Ashley... txt me if u wanna or hit me up on here
 
Zack Smith
Zack Smith but u always find a way to keep me right here waitin u always find the words to say to keep me right here waitin n if u chose to wlk away id still be right here waitin searchin for the things to say to keep u right here waiting n i am gona wait im not gonna mess up anymore im tired of bein like i am
 
Alisha Renee Roberts
Alisha Renee Roberts Ppl b sayn dey want me 2 b real wit dem bt whn I am dey get upset, so if u dnt want da truth dnt bring yo tail around me cuz I dnt have time 4 no punks!!!!!!!
 
Rishi Raj Jangir
Rishi Raj Jangir Boy-I fell in luv wid u d minute i saw u... will u marry me? . . Girl-Hindi me bol mene Angrezi na aawe h . . Boy-AAj shayad barish hogi esa lagraha hai...behen.:.........................B

Likes

Rishi Raj Jangir
 
Pmc Sanjay Suman
Pmc Sanjay Suman Beautiful love cycle:-:-:- When U Love, You Get Hurt, When U Get Hurt, You Hate, When U Hate, You Try To Forget, When U Try To Forget, You Start Missing, When U Start Missing, You Fall In L0ve Again………
 
Prashanth Reddy
Prashanth Reddy Time is like a river, u can not touch thesame water twice bcos the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life!!!
 
Debbie Smith-Whitehead
Debbie Smith-Whitehead A SCAM IS GOING ON....ALL WOMEN READ....
if u start x-mas shop'n...
 
Jesse Kell
Jesse Kell This is bullshit wnt everyone to read my last post before u ask questions if i find out who stole from me...its game over no joke i have to get outta this place cant trust anyone!
 
Rafael Jessy Baez
Rafael Jessy Baez i am not wealthy but i have a rich heart.i am not the best but can do better i may not be right in every thing but i am sure i wasnt wrong in choossin u to be a frend
 
Alex Zamora
Alex Zamora dont you feel uncomfortable when ur in the restroom doing ur thing and your dog comes in and just stares at u awkwardly
 
China La Nena Linda
China La Nena Linda Here laying down bored using lil cousin xena iPod but missing my baby even tho he's in the basement I miz sleeping wit him:(. Luv u ram
 
Tiffany Bruce
Tiffany Bruce Man Ashley Bruce im bored u and Magnificent KingPin Mario at work and i have nun to do but i hope mario kno dat he takin us out dis weekend
 
Rayon Ricardo Morris
Rayon Ricardo Morris A = I like you B = I have a secret to tell you C = I like you but im shy D = Your cute E = I Regret leavin you F = I want a relationship G = Im falling for you H = Hug me next time you see me I = I want to kiss you K = I want to see you more L = Facebook marry me M = Text me now N = I Have a crush on You O = Best friends P = I want ya number Q = U my Baby R = ILOVEYUH S = You Ardd T = You Uglyy U = You Bhadd ! V = You Should Inboxx Mhee More ! W = I Don't Like You ! X = Delete Mhee ! Y = Don't Talk Too Mhee No More !
 
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn Ion fuck wit to many of u hoes
 
Charrell Mosley
Charrell Mosley I really cnt stand u sometimes
 
Karen Joy Cardenas
Karen Joy Cardenas What exactly love is?? Well , i'm n0t exactly sure,but every time I see you... I kn0w what it feEls LikE.;-)ü
 
Wiwid Shicishuitz
Wiwid Shicishuitz If u want s0mething u've never had, u must be willing t0 do s0mething u've never d0ne.. Yappp,thats true!! :) so i will to do s0mething i've never d0ne..
 
Cecilia Pulido
Cecilia Pulido Hate the moment whe u see someone you haven't seen in a long time, and you say hi and the completly ignore u bc they think their better then you now, smh why do plp change their personalitie so fast??
 
Katrelle James
Katrelle James when u like a garl and u want to go out with her but is hard to tell her but u can , its hard lol
 
Tara Bartley
Tara Bartley Ima let u in on a dirty secret: I just wanna be loved
 
Olamide Akintemi
Olamide Akintemi Morning peepz,i dreamt dat d world came 2 an hand.jst comfirm where u b-long in HEAVEN or HELL.LOL!!!
 
Doughbizzy Getit
Doughbizzy Getit aye ... deezy lovn nam ho /dodge em like they ram tho/these niggas all on my dick ... i need a condom ho/ you can blow steam if u wont ... i got a blunt to smoke/couldnt see ya boi if ya tried .. bitch im invisible /u niggas can hate tell tied . i kno u miserable /hos wanna play for my team they need they physical/ima have the time my life ..she goin digital/that hatn shit... bad for your health ... shyt... im sick of u !!!!... doooooooooooooougghhhhh#im... im sick..im sick (young dro voice)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment