Tuesday, December 13, 2011

James Dingman HelpUSell's Chief Development Officer gives us six solid reasons why a housing shortage is not too far away setfeeblogcom WHY I THINK THINGS ARE LOOKING UP 1

Dan Desmond
Dan Desmond James Dingman, Help-U-Sell's Chief Development Officer, gives us six solid reasons why a housing shortage is not too far away.
setfeeblog.com
WHY I THINK THINGS ARE LOOKING UP! 1. We've really built nothing new (or nothing much) for five years. Inventories of new houses are way down and little
 
Keywan Got Swaqq Huggins
Keywan Got Swaqq Huggins Lms if u wanna text mehh
 
Danielle Vlakancic Smith
Danielle Vlakancic Smith Aunt Bethany why don't u go into the living room and say hello to everyone. I should say it? Hello everybody.
 
Chelsea Roberts
Chelsea Roberts about to call it a night... still not feeling good..well text me if u want ... working all day tomorrow 9:30-4 at annas then 5-c at wendys.. cant wait till friday(my only day off)...
 
Ashley Vincent
Ashley Vincent Maybe im trippin, oh I just cant figure u out. One night u say u love me, the next u flippin out. Im sorry I met u. I could do bad by my self. I cant let u disrespect me. I bet u still trickin, you aint learned ya lesson. Now let me check ya text messages : now tell me .. hahaaa
 
Brandi Braggs Dixon
Brandi Braggs Dixon he will whoop u and bless u all at the same time.....
 
Carolynluvnmehbabies Arellano
Carolynluvnmehbabies Arellano hmm i wonder y my daughter calls ppl humans. Well b in a store nd shell b like mom did u see that humans shirt. Or when we see a little girl she b like that human looks like a nice one. Lmao whered she get this human shyt
 
Jeanette Salazar
Jeanette Salazar no i dont drive no fancy car, no diamonds, or no pinky ring, but i do have love for all material things, but hey girl dont cha know money can buy everything but it cant buy 'REAL' love... damn wish i knew who sang this song... Brother where u at?!
 
Brian Kim
Brian Kim 밥존스 동문들에게 갑자기 생각나서 내는 퀴즈 하나!! 소셜 팔러 바로 앞쪽, 캠퍼스 스토어 바로 옆에 있는 작은 채플 하나 있죠? 그 안에는 좌, 우, 그리고 앞쪽에 커다란 렘브란트의 그림 세개가 있는데, 각각 어떤 그림들인지 맞추시는 분께 작은 선물을 보내드릴게요 ^^ 진짜루~!!
 
Emily Lynn Sissel
Emily Lynn Sissel Lms 1st: have ur last Anne for a week 2nd: have ur middle name for a week 3rd: hug u when I see u 4rd: tell u a secret 5th: give u a high five when I see u
 
Pittbull Sivuyile Sishuba
Pittbull Sivuyile Sishuba Had a wondrful time las nyt le pontsa...daddy loves u 7much...
 
Len Rodriguez
Len Rodriguez if u see any link or something unusual send by me or posted to your wall then its not me.............n make sure u dnt open it its a virus...
 
Brandon Sons
Brandon Sons Men have two emotions hugry,and horny if u see him without and erection,make him a sandwich
 
Samantha Louey
Samantha Louey Kireana's convo wif me 2day.. "mummy,u ok?u cmfrtble watchn cartoon wif me?" Me: "yes baby,y?" Kireana: "Coz Hawow?ur bum iz crushing me again!!can u takit off me?!.."....bahahahahahahahahaaaa!
 
Jessica Cummings
Jessica Cummings Sadly to believe or face the fact but that man killed that 2 year old little girl.If the dogs smell human remains n HIS HOUSE n she hasnt been found n the reward is over 22,000 dollars some shit is foul and i feel bad for her big sister i swear this world if fucked up n i hope they shove a baseball bat up his ass in jail n break it off in there fucking sicko hw can u murder ur own seed
 
John Jordan
John Jordan I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell...repost to save a life! One of the best poems I've ever read
 
Mitchyy Leon
Mitchyy Leon 1+1=3 Lolz thats wat happens wen u dont use a condomm omg these YouTube commentors are the best at making these jokes :D
 
Eliene Dories Ibana
Eliene Dories Ibana Ansakit ng kal0oban ko dahil i refused my daugther wish,anak,alam m0 if i said n0..n0b0dy help us@my way h0me als0,kya intindihin m0 ako,dhil i sacrifice all this n0t 4 myself but all of 3,i do want 2 hear u cry, my heart paining!
 
Darryl Young Trackstar Brown
Darryl Young Trackstar Brown 15 u look cool Idk you but hmu
 
Veronica Jetta
Veronica Jetta On my way ta Perth ! See u soon Tim !
 
Rodel Emilio
Rodel Emilio hi friends, need your help .. TATA MIEL B. DIONG joined a photo contest .... u can help by clicking her photo first then click LIKE on the lower left portion below her photo .. here's the link.. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150521347146145&set=a.10150469962251145.413625.312797021144&type=1&theater THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP & MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
Shivangi Singh
Shivangi Singh Mere dil wich re k mere dil ka hal na jane,,tere wajo kaliyan weke ronde nain numane,,jeena mera,,marna mera naal tere,,dil bekaraar mera,mai kara intzar tera,,tu dil tu u jaan mere,,
 
Ozwald Cobblepot III
Ozwald Cobblepot III Took the last sip!!! E&J lifestyle for u succas!!! (Old school voice)
 
Domm Velasquez
Domm Velasquez Awkard moment wen u walk into class late and theres cops haha
 
Chantell Mello
Chantell Mello If ur gay, it's a sin. If ur bisexual, ur confused. If ur skinny, ur on drugs. If ur fat, u look nasty. If ur dressed up, ur conceited. If u speak ur mind, ur a bitch. If u don't say anything, ur a punk. If u cry, ur a drama queen. If u have male friends, ur a Hoe. If you have female friends, ur a player. U can't do anything without being critized. If ur proud of who u are copy and paste this. Love me or hate me, but u will never change me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment