Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yestarday I was happy for chelsea and today I am happier for what I made for my self gaad am so happy I am insecure about so many things I

Okeme Harriskid Harrison
Okeme Harriskid Harrison Yestarday I was happy for chelsea and today I am happier for what I made for my self,,,, gaad am so happy.......!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kenny Alexander
Kenny Alexander I am insecure about so many things.
 
Necy Changing Mcdonald
Necy Changing Mcdonald I aint even made cuz dats wat u bitchs do period y u all up n me n his business bitch need 2 worry bout ur nothn ass nigga n y he selln al ur food stamps 2 get on..........DAM I CANT NEVER CALL IT
 
Troy Tmillz Royster
Troy Tmillz Royster Like one of my pic's and i'll message you something i always wanted to tell you
 
Tyler Jacobs
Tyler Jacobs Sleepin at the top, nightmares of the bottom everybody wanna be fly till ya swat em, but who am I to talk I ain't shittin roses we in the same picture but we all got different posses
 
Erich Flores
Erich Flores So yea where can I find a pretty girl lol:)?
 
Nilesh Jain
MY HEART BROKED AFTR READING THIS STORY..... I SUPPORT AND SHARED.... ITS UR TURN READERS........ ✖✖●● PLZ DONT LIKE THE PIC N STORY COZ THERE IS NOTHING TO LIKE ABOUT IT 1,00,00,000 shares needed Just for justice, justice for your sis...your little effort can make society aware & can give this 23 year give justice.... ... JUST READ CAREFULL & DO SHARE--- "her dream didnt even last for 3 months! This is the true incident of moradabad, india.. A girl named supriya singh was from poor family, but she was inelligent, she complted scholling & got good rank in AIEEE. And completed B.tech and got employed.. She loved a guy named, rohit singhania, but her father fixed her marriage in some other family, and also she didnt have guts to tell her parents..so she sacrificed her love just for parents.. Her father searched a doctor for the marriage of her daghter..as it was demanded 20 lacks from the family of bridegroom, he borrowed 20 lacs from bank giving gurantee of all his ancestrol property.. She got married and after 3 months the family of bridegroom wanted another 20 lacs + a Tata safari..her father already kept all property, dint even have single rupee to give..so he begged the family of bridegroom..and said whtever they demanded, he gave..now he not even single rupee to give.. The family of bridegroom warned that if bride' father wouldn't give the wanted money and kind..they will burn his daughter... Her father cried and tensed..but he he couldnt do anything... Finally on the midnight of 23 nov..the family of bridegroom..abused the girl physically, mentally & verbally and at last put kerosine oil on the body of the bride and lighted... Anyhw the neighbours helped her but her body was 70 percent burned... Wo if you hve heart.. Dont want to see this happen with your sister.. Just click on share & share as much as possible And make people aware of this fact We need around 1,00,00,000 shares so that peop'e may know this cruel act... And people like that must be hang till death.. We need kneed justice.. by--->Rocking Manoj Singh...... ✖✖✖✖✖ LET SEE HOW MANY OF YOU AND US FROM FACEBOOK SHARE THIS STORY ✖✖✖✖✖.
 
Christina Davis
Christina Davis Nite at mi Madres house baby sleep I should b but now stuck watching tv lets c how good this predator is
 
Sauce Haley
Sauce Haley I STAY ON RED CARPETS!!!!
SHOUT OUT TO THE LADIES, I LOVE YALL SO MUCH, AND I APPRECIATE YALL!!!!!! SINCERLY YO BOY SAUCE HALEY H HEY LADIES - ( EVERY WOMAN NEEDS A HOTSAUCE IN THERE LIFE) HAHAHA CHECK THE SONG OUT- I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH, I WAS ONLY ACTING A FOOL WHEN I WAS UP IN THE BOOTH GET YO COPY!!!!!!
 
Yassalyn Bond
Yassalyn Bond This song is too funny...i really should be in the bed instead of on #twitterafterdark!!!
www.youtube.com
Lol
 
Destiny Keller
Destiny Keller if your racist towards black people (matter of fact not only black people if your just racist period) dont come and talk to me about how you hate black people i mean every body now imm black so like who does that i dont now what planet you think that your on but umm please come back to earth dont come to me and talk about black people because you will be slappe with no problem please believe this.
 
Pukar Bind
Pukar Bind A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: "I am blind, please help." There were only a few coins in the hat. A man was walking by. He took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote some words. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by would see the new words. Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps and asked, "Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?" The man said, "I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in a different way. What he had written was: "Today is a beautiful day and I cannot see it." Do you think the first sign and the second sign were saying the same thing? Of course both signs told people the boy was blind. But the first sign simply told people to help by putting some money in the hat. The second sign told people that they were able to enjoy the beauty of the day, but the boy could not enjoy it because he was blind. The first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign told people they were so lucky that they were not blind. Should we be surprised that the second sign was more effective?
 
Slikk Rell
Slikk Rell OK LADIES U CAN SLEEP SAFE 2NITE I MADE IT HOME JUST CAME FROM MY NIGGA GOOCHIE 2TIMES HOUSE
 
Abby Bilbeisi
Abby Bilbeisi Ok I know this sounds conceited but damn! I age well;)
 
Roman Meneses
Roman Meneses ...ask me how was my night, I say: Bitch stay out my business, when we fuck she say, just stay out my kidneys. (pause) Retroperitoneal and dorsal. ... I say, dont say it if simon didnt... -Weezy Nike Boots
 
Breea Pauleena Michelle Tschirhart
Breea Pauleena Michelle Tschirhart Going home tomorrow.... Can't wait to live with you when I get back from break Kristyn!!!! It's gonna be sooo nice!! Gonna all my friends from Robby though. <3 =]
 
Elizabeth Carlisle
Elizabeth Carlisle So happy with life right now that I am laughing for no reason at all hahahaha:) 0_0 SN: nothing can stop my joy right now! <3
 
Javed Ali
Javed Ali I'm sorry guyz i know every one of you are getting bad videos this is some kind of virus or hacker i did not send you anything bad sorry again
 
Skillz Mpr
Skillz Mpr yo Wilson Mateo go to jackrack.com u shud cop that i think ima cop one to
 
Chuck Jones
Chuck Jones Hell YES, I got invited to Temple University Today!
 
Lucille Marie Wall
Lucille Marie Wall is having a hard time getting used to going to bed before 2am! I know it's only been like a week, but I'm starting to miss school and my friends and my teachers...life just feels weird without them!
 
Martin Reyes
Martin Reyes Dear Facebook stalker who is being a vindictive little piece of shit, keep trying.. Your attempts to create drama are weak, not to mention you should learn how to spell. You sound like an illiterate asshole who can't finish or spell words out correctly. Keep stalking trick, you will slip up, & I will discover your identity, i will be on your doorstep, then we can discuss how I feel about you. Just you, & me. Asshole.
 
Riegn Borlasa Otero
Riegn Borlasa Otero if I Will be given a chance to choose between God and u.. for me i will choose God, because God give You....
 
Novelina Pangaribuan
www.youtube.com
I don't want a lot for Christmas There's just one thing I need I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree I just want you for my own More ...
 
Melissa Jayne Oostenbroek
Melissa Jayne Oostenbroek Feels like everyones on holidays and I am up to my eyeballs in ACHS.... I so need to get a life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment