Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Man can't I just have my fucking privacy Trust issues suck' Now I lay me down to sleep I pray Dear Lord my soul you'll keep But should I die before I

Javier Solis
Javier Solis Man can't I just have my fucking privacy! Trust issues suck!'
 
Bailey Woodruff
Bailey Woodruff Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray Dear Lord, my soul you'll keep. But, should I die, before I wake, I pray Dear Lord, my soul you'll take. ~Amen~
 
Freddy Ortiz
Freddy Ortiz I hate it when I want my parents home there not here and when I don't want them there all up in my face.
 
JaShonda Kaulitz Q. Pdmm
JaShonda Kaulitz Q. Pdmm Leaving Weds Tomorrow last full day working from 9 to 5 u.u then i will finish packing then i work weds early in the morning
 
Maud Baker
Maud Baker Man I wasted 2 cups of Starbucks today grrr
 
Carlos Gaxiola
Carlos Gaxiola So my wife and I haven't decided whether to name or baby boy (Carlos Ethan Gaxiola) or (Ethan Isaih Gaxiola). So which one should we choose. Can anyone help me decide please.
 
Rosa Garrett
Rosa Garrett Goodnight fb I gotta get up super early!!!
 
Emily Rae Huber
Emily Rae Huber finally get home from work. my feet and knees are killing me, so i get all comfy in my bed and begin watching an old christmas movie and i'm drinking a cappuccino. then i remember, wait! i have a spanish test tomorrow that i need to get at least a B in. ftw. ):
 
Jasmine Marie Villegas
Jasmine Marie Villegas Girl: Slow down, Im scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me. ... ... Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down! ... ... ... ... ... Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. Girl : *hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me. Girl: Alright, now slow down Guy: I love you babe. (in the paper the next day): A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If u love any one this much re-post this. ♥
 
Jon Dize
Jon Dize NO APPS! I DO NOT DO APPS! I try very hard to never be entirely serious, but I am being entirely serious when I tell you.... I DO NOT PLAY FACEBOOK GAMES OR PLAY WITH FACEBOOK APPS! Stop inviting me! Stop including me! Stop annoying me! Just STOP!
 
Terry Nash
Terry Nash Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles!!!
 
Ryan Bigwhite Reynolds
Ryan Bigwhite Reynolds Don't you miss pride time?! Haha hell yeah I do!
 
Maria Gable
Maria Gable So, I went through Brody's toys today to make room for the new ones that santa's bringing and I managed to get a whole black outdoor trash bag FULL to give to charity and he still has a 50 gallon tote full and various around the house and in the car. Mainly action figures. Do you think my kids has too much? too much shit
 
Taylor Renee Keys
Taylor Renee Keys laaying down.. some what tired.. watching tv so texxt me until i crash!
 
Jeremy Nelson
Jeremy Nelson ahhhh i feel like dancing...dance the night away
 
Jacob A. Colby
Jacob A. Colby What. Ever. I can rely on myself. I guess thats all I really need.
 
Lola Johnson
Lola Johnson I cant but feel that you dont care anymore
 
Nick Adamson
Nick Adamson Sometimes, when I'm in a self-aware mood, I wonder why I use facebook. I don't socialize, I don't take pictures, nobody cares what I have to say (I never have anything to say anyway), and more often than not, it only annoys me... But I know I'm not going to stop using it. Ah, life's trivialities.
 
Austin Charles Murphy
Austin Charles Murphy I have had a very good evening with a boy?! Kinda of a nice change up from the regular douchery
 
Elicia Hunt
Elicia Hunt I feel like there is a giant weight on me and I just want finals to be over already!
 
Wilber Soriano
Wilber Soriano If i was a story id tell you bullshit
 
Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson I miss someone very much.
 
Jeannie Thompson Wheatley
Jeannie Thompson Wheatley I will do my best not to bawl this week!!!!
 
Charles Gaut
Charles Gaut What an odd feeling.... Coming home, seeing that your car has been REPO'd. I can't stop laughing!!!!
 
Londan LaVinia
Londan LaVinia 'Its some shyt i wish i never even did or said but each day is a lesson In im still learning. &+ we all make mistakes. Its just are choice to learn from them or to ignore them . Cant get NOWHERE If You Stuck In The Past, Because The Future Is Full Of Surprises <3

Likes

Londan LaVinia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment