Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Say no to raciSm This poem was nominated for Best Poem of 2006 Written by an African Kid When I Born I Black When I grow up I Black When I go in sun I

Pankaj Jena
Say no to raciSm This poem was nominated for Best Poem of 2006, Written by an African Kid... When I Born, I Black When I grow up, I Black When I go in sun, I Black When I sick, I Black, and When I die, I still Black And U White fella, When u born, u pink When u grow up, u white When u go in sun, u red When u cold, u blue When u Scared, u yellow When u sick, u green, and When u die, u gray And--------- ----- You calling me colored...................?? @[290897664260544:274:The BACK Benchers]
 
Jorge Tapia
Jorge Tapia u cnt stop @Patricia and i at having fun even if u scream at us
 
Cresencia Akoth Oduor
Cresencia Akoth Oduor Wot do u think of this,a17year old boy katiaring a20year old gal,2 ei ei dats mambo biad
 
Nikki Ericksen
Nikki Ericksen LIKE IF U FOUND THE HEART ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ♥ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼

Likes

Nikki Ericksen
 
Hannah Lucero
Hannah Lucero My sister sure does knw how to chang my attitude nd make me laugh I love her crazy ass she can come up with some crazy fuckin wild shit love u jess!!!

Likes

Hannah Lucero
 
Tiffany Gore
Tiffany Gore Wow its funny when u explain somethin 2 somebody u think they would be understanding or happy 4 u ...but its all good because nuthin is gonna get in the way of my commitment u can bet that!!!
 
Ced Bush
Ced Bush U put a smile on my face just by doin nun lol#gotta love her
 
Jennifer Willis
Jennifer Willis Welp we have lights on the house and so does mawmaw all thanks to my good man Justin! He is the greatest! And the good thing is I didnt even have to ask!I love u Justin Dan!:-)
 
Raju Saud
Raju Saud If u love me let me know if u don't let me go...
 
Jessica Sowavey Uriondo
Jessica Sowavey Uriondo I RATHER B BESIDE U IN A STROM THEN SAFE AND WARM BY MYSELF.. I RATHER HAVE HAVE BAD TIMES TOGETHER THEN TO HAVE THEM EASY APART...
 
Millie Dawn
Millie Dawn If u think im pretty/cute [like] if u think im gorgeous/sexy [comment] if u hate me/dislike[poke] if u have had a crush or have a crush on me [inbox a <3] if u think im a good friend [post a :) on my wall].... GOOOO!! :)
 
Esmeralda Chavez
Esmeralda Chavez true love is when you shed a tear and still want him.it"s when he ignores you and you still love him.it's when he loves another but u still smile and say '''i'm happy for you.'''when all you really do is cry...and cry<3
 
Prema Sri
crazy on u......its me Honey
 
Teresa Mains
Teresa Mains i cant believe my oldest is 9 today and 9yrs ago i delivered him at 6:30 pm and also almost lost him now all of a sudden hes my 100lb chubby bubby and they said he would neveer make it luv u bubba
 
Fidzani Samson
Fidzani Samson Father,thanks for hearing my quite 'yes' and for sending satan away running. With u by my side i m a winner.
 
Toria Hudson
Toria Hudson Ugh I can't enjoy my salad in peace without u! leave me! make u one boy!
 
Leon Booper Cole
Leon Booper Cole IF U DIDN'T HEAR IT WIT UR OWN EARS OR SEE IT WIT UR OWN EYES...THEN DON'T INVENT IT WIT UR SMALL BRAIN & SHARE IT WIT UR BIG MOUTH.......COMPRENDE?
 
Rhiannon Hughes
Rhiannon Hughes I <3 U LORD AND I <3 U TOO RYAN
I believe... no matter what!! If you haven't read the daily inspiration from yesterday you should! www.godsgracefulness.com - Be encouraged.
 
Natasha Hayden
Natasha Hayden inbox your rate in i keep it 100 in let u no wat i think of u
 
Demisha Wright
Demisha Wright I've seen first hand, men who flock to women who need them...u claim u want the independent woman but that's a lie...be happy she wants u & don't need u. I can pay my own bills been doing that but naw u want the woman who needs u to pay her bills 4 u to feel worth something. Most r going 2 say that's a lie, but u all know a dude who has paid a womans bills b/c she was bad!
 
Bongiwe Vilane
Bongiwe Vilane Great morning! I'm wishing 4 something nice, something like u! *like,like,like..poke,poke*
 
Praveen Rocco Pandya
Praveen Rocco Pandya she might not be the one u saw in magazine she might be the one u see in ur dreams . . . . . So keep on dreaming :P ;)
 
Malik Mcrath
Malik Mcrath If u accept me for who I am, I would comfortable tellin you all mi secretz
 
Irvin Madvibes
Irvin Madvibes so uummmm ... if U had de opportunity to screw who u wanted ... would u be interested in a serious relationship>?
 
Brito Alexader
Brito Alexader HEY DNT LOGOUT IN NOT BOTHER U HEY NOSE DESCONECTEN NO LOS VOY A MOLESTA OK!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment