Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wanna hide something from a blackignorant man just put it in a book Hey we got a good thing Don’t know if I’ma see you again But is that

Cyle Cuffington Huntley
Cyle Cuffington Huntley Wanna hide something from a black/ignorant man just put it in a book.
 
Kaaylan Nichole' Kouns
Kaaylan Nichole' Kouns - Hey, we got a good thing, Don’t know if I’ma see you again. But is that a good thing? Cause girl I can’t be your man, no ma’am. I know whats on your brain, You’re probably hoping never would end. Like is it the real thing? or is it just a one night standddd. <3
 
Shannon Snead
Shannon Snead Eden wanted a bubble bath so he is in the tub but he will be mad wen he get out wen he see the stuff to clean his nose out on the table...lol! We both are going to sleep good tonight! He will thank me in the morning....#Maybe..lol
 
Ryan Parry
Ryan Parry Reasons not to have your ipod on super high when your earplugs are crap, 1: you will go deaf, and 2: although you are dressed like a try hard gangster, everyone can hear that you are listening to glee. Try hip hop, pal.
 
Lee Harvey
Lee Harvey This is a disgrace.......If you shop at Walmart you should be ashamed.
www.bloomberg.com
The brand-new Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in the small northwest Arkansas city of Bentonville is the creation of Alice Walton, the daughter of the late Sam Walton, who founded Wal-Mart Stores Inc., the largest retailer in the world.
 
Samantha Porter
Samantha Porter Q: Do you think we should hang out? A: sure yeah If u want.
 
Pankesh Gupta
Pankesh Gupta finally...its 13 th.........dats the worst thing in my job.....u come for a bloody 13 days leave n one paticular mrng u realise that its the time to go back..( cant they pay for staying at home?????) .will miss u mamma papa jiji n all frnds n of course FB FRNDS....Saying goodbye isn’t the hard part, it’s what we leave behind that’s tough.
 
Amber Gillenwater
Amber Gillenwater Well going to help Melissa wrap a few gifts then I'm off to sleep this mamma needs some rest love my family :) nite
 
Omatia Agbigbe
Omatia Agbigbe I can write a series of books about my life. My ups & downs, highs & lows, happy & sad times, good & bad times, loss & gains, I can on go on & on at the end I always rise the occasion and take it in strive. But on tha real I tired of fake ass people where are all the real people. People that b there for like u r for them at any given time... (n my feelins rigth now) BUT IM GOOD, GOD & MY ANGELS GOT MY BACK....
 
Rosalia Figueroa
Rosalia Figueroa Eating kfc.watching ti.&tiny family hustle && in commercial breaks hearing my uncle spit gamee to his ladyy :) haha its been a gee.double.oh dee dayyy
 
Dre Ormond
Dre Ormond It is better to be hurt by the truth rather than being hurt by a lie!!!!!
 
Jeremy Harless
Jeremy Harless this idiot basketball player from cincinnati talkin trash, and saying that he's a GANGSTA. Hey dumbass! You're not a GANGSTA, you are a 6 ft tall point guard that goes to a private school.
 
Astronomer Jaime
Astronomer Jaime Dose anyone know a Good Animal ER hospital that wont be too expensive i need one ASAP anyone !?
 
Jawon ForeverYung Thomas
Jawon ForeverYung Thomas Just a few more days
 
Keri Natana
Keri Natana what a icky sticky mess!!! now im all gooey!!!
 
Olga Gomez
Olga Gomez super tired gonna work out for a bit then nighty night blah cant I just wake up super mega skinny
 
Shelby Lynn Joos
Shelby Lynn Joos While I was cleaning my room I managed to do my hair spray puncturing it making it explode and now my room smells like hair spray... now kids do try that at home I'm a professional!
 
Bobby Nettles
Bobby Nettles Q: could you teach me how to play basketball (: A: lol sure
 
Rohit Arya
Rohit Arya .*"*. .*"*. *. .*"*. *. "*._ .*"*. *. "*._.*" .*"*. *. .* "*._.*" .*"*._.*"*. *. Good .* "*._.*morning frnds hv a nc dy
 
Shay Ramsey
Shay Ramsey These fuckin apps now adays are crazy gives a reason for no good muthafuckas to hide behind a fake number and talk crazy get at me on the flip side real talk #textplus
 
Heather Olson-Johnson
Heather Olson-Johnson I got an A on my art history exam. Yadoo!
 
Lateasha Love
Lateasha Love I ONLY FCK WIT BAD BYTCHES HOES WHU GNE RIDE N DIE..KUZ Ill DU DA SAME 4 MI BAD BYCHES HOES KNW WAT IT IZ WIt MEh KUz I KEEp IT 100 FCK WAT A HOE TALKiN BOUt....
 
Nicholas Cotoño Restrepo
Nicholas Cotoño Restrepo im a pitcher holding my mound ! im sipping remy straight out the bottle middle finger to the other side and the other im a paper chaser where the money goes im follow cuz im goin to live for today cuz im not promised 2morrow ! im blockstar
 
Kayana Jones
Kayana Jones i'm just tryna go to a celtic's game...
 
Joshua Rosenquist
Joshua Rosenquist If anyone is ever thinking of buying a kindle fire. I would seriously advise against it. It looks good for 200$ but it is the most limited device on the market. Spend the extra 200-300$ for a product you will be happy with and can use far more than it. Trust me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment