Tuesday, December 13, 2011

that type of love thats unforgettable theres no reason to deny it; people search their entire life trying to find love but im happy to say we got it;

Leslie Kimble
Leslie Kimble that type of love thats unforgettable ? theres no reason to deny it; people search their entire life trying to find love, but im happy to say we got it; yeah so what its not perfect, but other than GOD, nothing is; i cant picture life without you, so for now lets just live; people gon talk bad about it, but in the end its just words; when im accompanied by his presence everything else is a blur; most say im too young to feel something like this; well all i can say is im young and im feeling it and im not going to quit; 3RANDOMwrittingMOMENTbyLESLIE <3<3<3
 
Iris L. Hanney
Iris L. Hanney okay, so why am i astill awake watching a pretty boring game???
 
Daniel Dianna Madrid
Daniel Dianna Madrid Ahh what a blast we had at Da Bears vs Broncos game. For some reason Daniel didn't have as much fun as I did. Hummm
 
Sarah Blanco
Sarah Blanco mann...i want some hot chocolate an a chocolate boston cream doughnut....
 
Christine Aguilar
Christine Aguilar Now that your lost in the mystical mist of deception, everything that was in secret now has risen, the ride on the merry-go-round is about to end, I hope you've given it all that u can.
 
Maya Cheyenne Rahni
Maya Cheyenne Rahni I am freakin in love with song. Kinda seductive!
www.youtube.com
Levitate - Hollywood Undead, From their album American Tragedy. My first lyric video, So please keep that in mind. [: Edit~ Thank you all for the 30k + views...
 
Brandi Lovinn Qrjj Downing
Brandi Lovinn Qrjj Downing Uugh i feel like no one cares bout me dats coo fam always got my bakk Haters
 
Teirra Culmer
Teirra Culmer So not feeling guud right now all i wanta do is sleep:(
 
Dakota Behr
Dakota Behr You know I love the ladies Love to have my fun I'm a high life flyer and a rainbow rider A straight shootin' son-of-a-gun I said a straight shootin' son-of-a-gun
 
Kylie Truscello
Kylie Truscello I hate knowing that I have so much to do. I just don't know where to start.
 
Doshanique Jones
Doshanique Jones So if I showed how much I care: would you care back?
 
Brandon Lund
Brandon Lund so creepy. I was watching an old christmas SNL (Clinton was in office) in which Jimmy Fallon takes Alec Baldwain to the future. The date he takes him to? December 12, 2011. I almost crapped myself.
 
Chris Hanson
Chris Hanson I have 2 300 watt car amps. Anyone interested just make me an Offer.
 
Megann Marshall
Megann Marshall LMS , -How we met : -Name in my phone : -Who you are to me : -One Word That describes you : -What i dislike about you : -Favorite memory : -First Impression : -How close we are out of 10 : -Do I trust you : -Do i dare you to put this as your status :
 
Ryan Chipman L
Ryan Chipman L Fucking cold sores uhggg!!!!! I thought it was gone but nope :(
 
Randall Williams
Randall Williams Emmit Smith, Nolan Ryan, His airness Micheal Jordan, Micheal Jackson, Tiger Woods. Im nothing close to those names. Im Randall Williams, Daddy, Husband, Brother, Son, and child of GOD!!! I'm everything "I" need to be!
 
Jessica Belt
Jessica Belt confession 2: without dub, I go a little crazy.
 
Baylee Lowery
Baylee Lowery does anyone have a copy of the hangover 2 that i can borrow? i still havent seen it. :(
 
Kimberly Jo Hylland
Kimberly Jo Hylland I have three papercuts on the webbing betwixt my thumb and pointer. Apparently everything i've touched today is coated in SALT. Oweeeeee. :(
 
Anthony Gambini
Anthony Gambini Great night. Good to see my man. Gonna miss these guys when I move.
 
Iam'Lu Johnson Hnl
Iam'Lu Johnson Hnl IM NOT PERFECT I THOUGHT I WAS BUT I WAS SADLY MISTAKEN
 
Sarah Hunter
Sarah Hunter I get so pissed when I see people talking shit about young parents.. like stfu run your own life stay in your shit and get the fuxk out of everyone else's. its not your choice gtfo, get a life and worry about your own selff!(:
 
Amber-Lynn Eldridge
Amber-Lynn Eldridge oh I miss AQUA and their craziness!
 
Brook Young
Brook Young on my way home God spoke to me u are traveling my rd i thought great then as i looked at rd signs he keep speaking like the sign that telling u curve if u dont turn u will hit the ditch yeild slow down stop go ect every sign God gives us is for a reason we may not understand it at that time but it means something sometimes we need to stop an look at our rd signs what is God trying to tell u
 
King Haliburton
King Haliburton Call me a running back bcuz i can work the middle and make the touchdown!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment