Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Q:wat u think of me A:u cool cute actin anti doe Is it possible for a xmas tree to eat a ornament cause i know I put one of my

Jeremy Smith
Jeremy Smith Q:wat u think of me A:u cool cute actin anti doe
 
Cynthia Louise Williams
Cynthia Louise Williams Is it possible for a xmas tree to eat a ornament, cause i know I put one of my favorites on the tree and know its gone..Things that make u go hmmmmm!
 
Alex Reyes
Alex Reyes its not how u start but how u finish that makes a difference
 
Noury Nur
Smooth checkers beige shawl for sale... Get it while u can... 1 pc only... $22 inclusive postage...
 
Alexis Colson
Alexis Colson Thank you Labtop for crashing.... what do u expect me to hand write a WHOLE project by hand???So once again thank you for crashing >:p
 
Chris Talaska
Chris Talaska u know the chocolate at the bottom of drumsticks. there needs to b about a more of it.cheap suckers.
 
Nadir Hunter
Nadir Hunter Girl u look good won't back that ass up u a fine motha won't u back that ass up-Practice
 
Dee Jay Starr Johnson
Dee Jay Starr Johnson the next dumb bitch that has my name cum out there mouth iz bout 2 get torched. nu kno who the fuck u are.. cant even comment on pplz shit wit out them running there mouth... stupid hoe
 
Jhair Sala
Jhair Sala nunca podrán decir que la U fue a la baja por que le ganaron los partidos en el campo solamente nos podrán llevar a la baja quitandonos puntos en mesa pero ni así podrán hacerlo ahora ajusten y ganen el miércoles.
 
Cassandra Arrowood
Cassandra Arrowood Wel i gues im single again it al gud doe bc bitch boy u shouldn had ben 2 busy doin evrythng else n u should had ben here wid da fam. U HELP MAKE SO TIRD FUCK A GUY ONLY THNG GUD ON DEM IS DAR DICK
 
David Menendez
David Menendez Much thanks for all the love..all my people ...I was gonna go out tonight..but I think ill just kick it at home save sum more x-mass money.. Looking forward to tomorrow ...love u all...good night F.B...
 
Jayr Jackson
Jayr Jackson S I N G L E or N O T Put This As Your Status And See What Color People INBOX Youu, ( : Black : I Want A Relationship White : Im Tryna smash Green : I Want U ... . Purple : I Miss You
 
Kim Capalac
Kim Capalac i miss u :'(
 
Ale Azul
Ale Azul MAÑANA AL BANDERAZO, VAMOS LA U......
 
Timysha Simpo
Timysha Simpo FB NAME IF I WAS GREEN LIKE YALL... ALVIN ALLABOUTDOLLSBUMPA NIGGA ON SITEFUCK U MEAN ALWAYS CLEAN WILLIAMS..LOL..MAN BRA YO MOMA NAME YO ALVIN MILLS..WIT DAT BEIN SAID YALL PLZ USE UR NAME..NOT DAT SHIT U WANT PPL TO THINK U IS..
 
Iherobiem Kennedy
Iherobiem Kennedy would u 4give a brother dat kil ur spouse?
 
Curtis Harris
Curtis Harris U got dat rite
 
Aniaya JaNell Edwards
Aniaya JaNell Edwards Head hanqinq dwn y erbody u meet an get close 2 gett hurt an dnt mak it
 
Lux LübJü
Lux LübJü I MISS YOU ..... :) I 1 2 say that u all way near me.... <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Shawn Cox
Shawn Cox Sorry ALL just tellin u the truth
 
Tivane Da Jnr
Tivane Da Jnr Hello 2 ol ma luvly frnds i wuld lyk 2 say try 2 b careful of ur lyf coz ARTHUR uri ur PROSIPERITY IS IN UR HANDS. Hv a wondrful day. I thnk dat GOD wil prtect us. I luv u ol.
 
Ja-liah Haynes
Ja-liah Haynes I miss my neveah so much rip boo mommy love u
 
Scer Faceboy Nkgadima
Scer Faceboy Nkgadima whenever we find opportunity,we should do good out of it*use every chance u hv 4 doing gud,whenever u possbly cn,do gud 2 those who need it,never tel ur neighbor 2 wait until 2moro if u cn help them no.
 
Tianna Bugz Hall
Tianna Bugz Hall Niggas need to gt the fuck outta they feelings....fuck all Tht marriage I love u shit....gt a job n ya bread up stop living off ya bitch....fuck all that bullshit money over Bitches love...all that dumb shit....love will make u lose ya family friends n life #bullshit lls
 
Mikendra Renee Carey
Mikendra Renee Carey Hmu ! Wit a txt if u aint got da digits then ask 4 em duuh ahah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment