Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dis the sis hacking the page I love yofat a mmmmmmm i love tacos Jordan: You can do laundrybut you do it the wrong way Stefan: The wrong way Jordan: Yes Stefan: What

Shakila Morris
Shakila Morris Dis the sis hacking the page I love yo.fat a**
 
Andi Bitzel
Andi Bitzel mmmmmmm i love tacos!!!!!!!!!
 
Stefan Hickethier
Stefan Hickethier Jordan: You can do laundry...but you do it the wrong way. Stefan: The wrong way? Jordan: Yes. Stefan: What exactly is the wrong way to do laundry? Jordan: Any way thats not mine. Lol I love you sweetheart :)
 
Chris Hughes
Chris Hughes ALL MY LIFE I HAD TOO FIGHT I LOVESS HARPO LARD KNOWS I DO BUT ILL KILLIN DEAD 4 I LET HIM BEAT ME! CLASSIC
 
Skylar Swartz
Skylar Swartz 1001 you take my hat to many times at the wrong time and it grinds my gears i cant really pick so maybe you know if ur lucky :p
 
Waseem Ahmed
Waseem Ahmed Close your eyes I have a gift for you 1 2 3 Oh u didn't close your eyes!!!!!
 
James Stevens
James Stevens I am so crazy about my girl :)
 
Valencia Alexandria Cooper
Valencia Alexandria Cooper Guess uma just lay down n eat junk food.Laila went to sleep.N i have nothing more to do.Right now neway.But txt me tho.Inbox me if u aint got my number. ;)LaiMa
 
Kalyan Raghavendra
Kalyan Raghavendra FINALLY I COMPLETED MY 1ST SEM EXAMINATIONS IN M.TECH
 
Jessica Russell
Jessica Russell you know what u can treat me however you want but DO NOT treat my siblings bad. Because u want like what i have to say!!! U know what im done playing ur games!!!
 
Michael Segura
Michael Segura Harsh words were said, and lies were told instead. I didn’t ever mean to make you cry. But love can make us weak and make us strong. And before too very long. I was totally in love with you, I bathed in you, Lost in you, captivated by you, Amazed by you, dazed by you.
 
Riley Marie Weisenbarger
Riley Marie Weisenbarger Sometimes I have to remind myself to just breathe and think instead of react. Goodnight. :)
 
Maria Altotsky
Maria Altotsky I got "The letter S !" on the Who loves you ? ♥ quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-cgpcq/?ref=asp
 
Tina Pyzer
Tina Pyzer Thank u mom and roger. I luv u so much.
 
Ransaun Gustave
Ransaun Gustave I just,seen da scariest comercial.......
 
Lindsey Farrar
Lindsey Farrar I am >SOOO< sick and tired of people telling met that I don't understand!! Thats not your place. Shut it.
 
Justin Homan
Justin Homan I look at the cross,dream of the day,give you the gun,blow me away
 
Kita Sharpe
Kita Sharpe U all know how i feel about the falcon but i need mike smith to pull it together. Feel better. NO HEARTATTACKS PLEASE, YOUR SQUAD NEED YOU...
 
Brittany Brent
Brittany Brent i really love christmas
 
Michael Self
Michael Self A duck walked into a bar and asked for some crackers. The bartender said no. The next day he went into the bar again and asked for some crackers. The bartender said no. The next day the duck came in again and asked for some crackers. The bartender said "No, and if you ask for crackers one more time I will nail your beak to the bartop." The next day the duck came in and asked if the bartender had any nails, "No." the bartender said. Then the duck asked "Do you have any crackers?" (thanks Christy)
 
Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez grandview gang lmao i like northside more then southside tho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVwZxdE42Uk&feature=share
www.youtube.com
 
Zina J. Poroma
Zina J. Poroma Need to find the friend that i was with at the beginning.
 
Mark Beidler
Mark Beidler I think a nice warm bed sounds real good.
 
Kelsey Williams
Kelsey Williams wow! How on an earth am I getting up tomorrow, with great difficulty I tell myself :P P
 
Samuel FitchNigga Nesbit
Samuel FitchNigga Nesbit wen i wife a bxtch ; im deactivatin my shxt - cuz i dnt wanna hear no shxt .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment