Tuesday, December 13, 2011

For I know the plans I have for you plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future Jeremiah 29:11 It

April Kelly
April Kelly "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11
 
Kyle Jackson
Kyle Jackson It was nice to pull the weight of two fucking ppl at work tonight when I even had a partner!
 
Andrew Wilson
www.youtube.com
Just a crazy funny vide of someone whose doing a moonwalk at the front of the car.
 
Meechie Jimerson
Meechie Jimerson LMS For A Rate & TBH : Like It Now
 
Tyler Wolf
Tyler Wolf Anyone tryin to get a mountain house for a wkd cause shits beat around here
 
Damian Damo Balentine
Damian Damo Balentine inbox me a number and a questian...nd ill write da answer on ma status
 
Luis Bettis
Luis Bettis Been noticin' a lot of commerials has dubstep music
 
Amanda Theoneandonly Pepsibabie
Amanda Theoneandonly Pepsibabie Taking a moment of silence for the longs and cranes.... i am truley sorry for your loss and i will continue to keep you in my heart and prayers!
 
Joanne Eaves
awesome-prizes.com
Costco is currently giving away $100.00 gift cards to all Facebook users!
 
Dede Bryant
Dede Bryant hmm...lets see dede thinks #lms n need of a laugh lol
 
Anthony Woozy Corral
Anthony Woozy Corral Having a Comfortable night with my WifeY, through this Cold & Wet Weather... Ending it with a Movie 4rm our local RedBox if so, Then coming home to start up the Fireplace to make the magic.... Boooyaooooooo... WOOZYSTYLE = SickNasty... LOVE YOU TINA & Every1 in this WORLD
 
Benjamin Patterson
Benjamin Patterson There is no reason for me to even be here anymore, like why do I even give a shit anymore. i dunno i always get letdown an I am the last person anyone wants so fuck it all....
 
George Griffith
George Griffith I just want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to everyone who has wished me a Happy Birthday today 12/12/2011 on FaceBook or e-mail. Had a great day and a nice dinner (Mexican food) and will have some cake to top off the evening for dessert soon. Thanks again for thinking about me on my special day. THANKS ; - ) gg
 
Danielle Griffin JaylensMommy
Danielle Griffin JaylensMommy Yeah i was on da news for kevin man seein wat i saw today made me relize love wat u have it aint a joke love one anova ##rip kevin
 
Chanelle Harris
Chanelle Harris Got an interview in tyler tomorrow at American Republic!!! They want me to manage a new office here in longview!! YAYYY!!! Wish me LUCK!! :):)
 
Mikayla Martin
Mikayla Martin (1/2) So i give a big shout out to great mothers that i know. Im goin to name a few... My mother. Aunt Marie! Evelyn! Shannon K! Lacey K. Cindy R. Aunt Tracy!
 
Andy Starr
Andy Starr Yes. A thousand times yes.
www.youtube.com
A couple of Whovians start throwing out some Doctor Who yo mama jokes. Written by Dave Urlakis. Directed by and starring Dave Urlakis and Zack Whittington. E...
 
Geraldine Hynes
We are still working on a free gift to give you, sorry for the wait! In the meantime, don't forget to check out all of the cute holiday items in the shop. Stay tuned for free gifts and more updates! Play Now >> http://play.dm/2rA6V
 
Cindy Whitehair
Cindy Whitehair Wow - this is a huge loss for Downtown Minneapolis.
www.startribune.com
Target Corp
 
Erik Escalante
Erik Escalante ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL DONT GIVE A FUCK LITTLER LIFE BACON BOYS LOITER SQUAD GOLF FUCKING WANG BITCH
 
Ace Hood
Ace Hood bitch u stupid if u think im going to ever talk to u agin after u sendin me pic of a dick get da fuk out of here hoodrat just sayin........
 
Ann Cross
Ann Cross Adam brought me a early Christmas present and it is barking very shrill right now. It is a 2 pound chaweenie named Jade. The kids love her and the other dog tolerates her.
 
Maria Christina Araño
Maria Christina Araño It's not impossible for the people of God to have misunderstandings between them, but it is a way to realize that forgiving is divine!-MSNP
 
David Herbert
David Herbert Wow. I just woke up. Took a 4 hours nap. Was so tired after a hard day at work. Now might have a hard time to go to bed tonight. My family said good morning to me instead of good evening. Lol
 
Mariel Panotes
Mariel Panotes PUNTA TAYO DITO! :) <3
Getaway series #2! Located in middle of Central Vietnam, between Hanoi and Ho Chi Min City, Danang is another place Asiana Airlines would like for you to consider to getaway from the cold! Asiana Airlines will start flights to Danang(DAD, Vietnam) on Dec. 14th, flying 2 times a week. For more information: http://us.flyasiana.com/Global/US/en/homepage?fid=ABOUT14000&cmd=NEWSVIEW&seq=1843&ctg=&searchWrd=&page=1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment