Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I need a buddy lol this has been the worst day starting last nite n continued as the day went on today sigh holidays are supposed to be joyous wtf

Desiree Misner
Desiree Misner I need a buddy lol. this has been the worst day starting last nite n continued as the day went on today... *sigh* holidays are supposed to be joyous. wtf? seriously
 
Joe Nunn
Joe Nunn I was born this way. It's not my fault.
 
Daisy Du
www.youtube.com
This is my first project, and I tried really hard, so please be nice. I'm planning on making more so don't worry! No copyright infringement intended, this vi...
 
Sean Crowley
Sean Crowley "can you go thru my christmas list plz?" "the whole list is crossed out" "thats becuz i got everything on the list" boom
 
Paula Sambrano
Paula Sambrano So i went to the doctor today, and he said im barely 1cm 2 weeks left and im barely at 1 Omg this baby better not decide to stay in there no longer than 2 weeks. It better be soon, that she comes.
 
Daneka Sucha Ladiee Judge
Daneka Sucha Ladiee Judge I think I'm readi to move on.....<3
 
Crystal Blake
Crystal Blake I came to the conclusion i cant do this no more i have to focus on my healing ur problems are no longer my burden i care about u but i care about me more
 
Barbara Jean Myers
Barbara Jean Myers This being sick really sucks thought I might b getting better but my temp. is up again 102 at last check 1hr ago I need to go to work tomarrow cant b sick plz Lord lrt me b better by morn.:-(
 
Cate Mswit Jones
Cate Mswit Jones I thought i new my friends but?......
 
Dennis Pender
Dennis Pender Need prayers so bad right now?! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries. Just needing to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. God works in strange ways. I JUST DID ♥ (PRAYERS DO HELP)
 
Neva Joseph
Neva Joseph "When My glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft of the rock and I will cover you with My hand until I pass by. Then I will remove My hand and you will see My back, but My face shall not be seen." - Exodus 33:22-23 While going through, it is hard to understand what you are experiencing or seeing or why. But after a while, perspective changes and we begin to see more of God's purpose and logic. I don't know that this will make me face trouble with a smile or rejoice about it though. I'm not that evolved ~
 
Prerna Rastogi
Prerna Rastogi Vancouver here I come. Officially USCAP accepted abstract!!
 
Lauren Hansford Renee'
Lauren Hansford Renee' Logan woke up and saw me watching the help, she gon say " ooh mommy can I see the funny part, when the lady ate the "boo boo" pie.. Cthu!!
 
Ta'Vonne Bond
Ta'Vonne Bond we won by about 20, and I had 12
 
Christopher Hurd
Christopher Hurd I base most of my fashion sense on whether or not it itches.
 
Amelia Rodriguez
Amelia Rodriguez i cant wait to meet that special someone :3
 
John Stamm
John Stamm Rough weekend...NO MORE CAR...it will not make it thought this endeaver...RIP car. Now I have to put an engine in the SUV we just got, $1700 just before christmas. What great timing I have.
 
Matt BoutMoney Mayson
Matt BoutMoney Mayson YU KAN SEE IT N MY BBYFACE I AINT EVEN GROWN SHE THNK IM 25 KUZ DA WAY I LAY DA BONE WEN WE HIT DA ROOM I HOLLA LETS GET IT ON SHE DA RIPPN ON MY BOXERS ND I GET DA GRIPPN ON HER THONG!
 
Chakri Lokesh
Chakri Lokesh Today,( VENKATESH)when a sweet soul was born, I wish to bless you with my love and care, and promise to never disappoint you. Happy Birth Day
 
Jay Garcia
Jay Garcia If Ion Get Becky I Can't Sleep I Need Becky Befo I Beat Becky Becky Marry Me!
 
Joshua Coleman
Joshua Coleman 15 | Likess ♡ 1st | You Can Dare Me Something ( D e p e n d s ). 2nd | Chooses My Next Status. 3rd | Ill Inbox You My Number. 4th | Can Ask Me 3 Q`s , And Ill Answer HONESTLY 5th | Ill write " I Love You " On Your Wall ( If Your Single ). 6th | Ill Tag You In A Post. 7th | Ill Like 3 Of Your Pictures. 8th | Ill Comment My Favorite Picture(s) Of You. 9th | Ill Blow Up Your Wall. 10th | Ill Post 10 ♡`s On Your Wall. 11th | Ill Confess Something On Your Wall. 12th | Ill Like Blow Up Your Nofications 13th | Ill Descrive You With Your FULLNAME. 14th | Ill Write You A Long Paragraph. 15th | Ill Dedicate You A Song(: Like then comment what number you are . . .
 
Nehroo ChibiBaka AhkeeTah
Nehroo ChibiBaka AhkeeTah 111 minutes on the phone to Sebby-chan, and I was hyper as hell. e.e ^^See what I did there.
 
Heaven Athena Philopena
Heaven Athena Philopena See i know that if i post this a message gets sent to my facebook stalkers...so goodnight stalkers :) love you mom love you Bertza-Bear<3 His Forever<3
 
Jacqueline Mena
Jacqueline Mena I Know You've Been Hurt By Someone Else , I Can Tell By The Way You Carry Your Self . If You Lovee Me , Here's What I'll Do . I'll Take Care Of You .
 
Dennis Villeneuve
Dennis Villeneuve To quote a different internet sensation- "that is pretty neat." This should brighten your day if you have't already seen it, and if you have if it doesn't brighten it again... well I won't finish what I was going to say.
www.youtube.com
The Carlson School of Management received a surprise visit from a saxophonist...and nearly 300 of his friends from the University of Minnesota's School of Mu...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment