Tuesday, December 13, 2011

i don't need 2spend my cash cos my swaggs is so hot 2c All I can say is WOW Samimma b feelin this 2mar 4sho On the 12th Day of

Falade Junior
Falade Junior i don't need 2spend my cash cos my swaggs is so hot 2c.
 
Cathy Wise
Cathy Wise All I can say is WOW Sam...imma b feelin this 2mar 4sho!
 
TerriLynn Agney
TerriLynn Agney On the 12th Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave to me-e-e, 12 dudes I'm blocking, 11 friends just watching, 10 corny topics, 9 busted barbies, 8 friends complaining, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, fi-i-i-i-i-i-i-ve drama que-e-e-e-ns-s-s-s-s, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-pokin and a creep who won't stop inboxing me-e-e....!!!
 
Hanza Meri Te Kaawa
Hanza Meri Te Kaawa i like big "DICKS" an i can not lie :)
 
Alesia Adams- Poellnitz
Alesia Adams- Poellnitz UP WIT BOTH OF MY BABIES RITE NOW I HOPE BY DAYLIGHT THEY B A LIL BETTER IF NOT WE GONE B HEADED TO DMOP UGH
 
MthoXic Lord Buck Ngubane
MthoXic Lord Buck Ngubane Drake_headlines....i love that track..eish
 
Brittany Marie Coto
Brittany Marie Coto !!how r my pretty people of my town bowling green ky i love you !!!
 
TaKoya Baird
TaKoya Baird Life began 4 me wen i took back everythng that was taken 4rm me wen i actually found maself n let go of that person every1 made me 2 be
 
Raven Nkonkavodka Nyiko
Raven Nkonkavodka Nyiko christimas is around the corner,i rimember when i wearing my christimas clothers.trousers without porcket.musuna mawu.those days..lol.
 
Daniella Garcia
Daniella Garcia Gut Check. Lifes way of telling you to do right or pay for it later. But if I knew what the right thing to do was, I'd be doing it. It's time to just let it Be. "Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight" words from a wise man..
 
Jose Guerrero
Jose Guerrero I dnt knw if I have it all I think its gone
 
Erin C. Noie
Erin C. Noie I just entered to Win the Katie Boser Photography Giveaway! Go to http://katieboserphotography.blogspot.com to enter! Hurry up! Giveaway ends Dec 30th!
katieboserphotography.blogspot.com
 
Erick Joseph Macaraeg
Erick Joseph Macaraeg I am strictly immature for the most part.. But I don't like to be mature. It's annoying..
 
Anand Shaw
Anand Shaw tu sasura ke nati sur ke bacha hum se panga maat liya naa toh hum paint kol ke nache lagab hamar gaar dekh la bra itna kala baa ki kauno dekhi toh sange sange maar jaye , then u may call me ........its harami anand and i look like as my profile picture.... this is my childhood pic then tell me how i look???
 
Emily Carlos Sunga
True. Glennie l @[229860207068008:274:I really want to talk to you, but I feel like I'm annoying you.]
Must Share It .. Every Quote You Want Inside It ... :D]]
 
Jessica Stewart
Jessica Stewart i <3 me some anya :)
 
Willard Musapingura
Willard Musapingura Nutn cn stnd daname o Jesus,wen u kol-i c tngz get loosed.Dus our bro,Jesus.Nutn z too hard.
 
Ravi Kumar Kalyanam
What do they mean by this? Today when I'm watching "In Time" movie I saw this.. I really got irritated... Guys we cant just leave this like this... If we leave this it will continue forever... So, plz share this to every Indian and let the govt know what's happening outside our country... @[100001274317028:2048:Surya Neo]
 
Jason Swanson
Jason Swanson i would rather be hated for who i am..than loved for who i am not
 
Susan Sanchez
Susan Sanchez (lms) and if I see yhu tmrw I'll give yhu a hug(:
 
Steven Byers
Steven Byers Morning folks and what a stinking morning it is. The track I had on full rattle this morning can be the track to be used in a lot of situations that we could find ourselves in lol. "...we've got the right to choose and there ain't no way we'll lose it..."
 
Kitty Thebest
Kitty Thebest Who ever fixed Matthew Whites Face Book or what ever. Ty! *still crying* I got some more pictures now. <3 R.I.P. M.W.<3
 
Azhar Imran
Azhar Imran Pergh sedap gila rojak ss15 kt pj state nihh!! Wow! probably d best rojak mamak I ever tasted..now kene bgkus for wifey!
 
Micquelle Ventry
Micquelle Ventry I prOMISE COMING BACK ta America
 
Robert Hallock
Robert Hallock I thought some people (neeeerrrrds) might appreciate my hard work. Get 'em, daddy.
grooveshark.com
Listen to Chiptunes by Robert Hallock for free on Grooveshark
 

No comments:

Post a Comment