Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Obviously u don't Fukn care about Layla so y the fuk nowShe don't need u for shitFuk u and Grow the Fuk up NiggaU don't bother to Call er make

Nicole Cari Hinojosa
Nicole Cari Hinojosa Obviously u don't Fukn care about Layla so y the fuk now....She don't need u for shit...Fuk u and Grow the Fuk up Nigga....U don't bother to Call er make time...er Fukn well....idgaf...that goes to all the niggas out there that Dont. Give a fuk about they Kids....
 
Changeof Heart Blessed
Changeof Heart Blessed ITS FUNNY how family members can .treat u the way that they think they can .but u know what msbitch her dont have a problem .callin the police on nobody at all i dont have time for games .i keep it real and be me all the way if .u dont like who iam then sorry u can suck my cat for all i care .
 
Defli Mansur
Defli Mansur I'm so proud to have you as a daughter. No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be my little girl. Wishing the sweetest girl the sweetest sweet seventeen birthday. Love U always,Dad.
 
Justin Radke
Justin Radke it doent matter how hard u try in life it just seems like u get no where
 
Carley Richardson
Carley Richardson your the best boyfriend when u lie to this chick who likes u just. to make them jelouse and u ask them if they are going to cry and they say yes hahahah
 
Bryan Williams
Bryan Williams U cant get mad at sum1 for gettin mad about sumthin that vise versa u would be mad about. got me chopped
 
Jay Filitaula
Jay Filitaula Yup! It's a Monday an everyone has this concept that it's a blue dragging day its just another day called Monday, perseverance is the word for today. Continue to do what need to do inspite of difficulties u gotta work u gotta work or anything else in that matter lets get grinding ! Get ur done:-)
 
EzaTrabieza Loka
EzaTrabieza Loka l!kE !f ! wUzS 0nCe Ur qUrl? kUmEnT !t !f U w!zH ! wUzS uR qUrL(:
 
Taven Becknel
Taven Becknel Mf i know where u stay Hell u say u doin this and that but other ppl posting pictures of what u doin, u better get my shit done bitch...
 
Bobby Smith
Bobby Smith WHEN I SEE JESUS I WONNA TELL HIM THANK U FOR BEING THERE FOR ME !!! OH MY MY MY GLORY BE TO GOD.
 
Shayla Smith
Shayla Smith Hate wen ppl only call u wen dey wnt sumthang! #aint on dat
 
Chasity Napier
Chasity Napier If i was to die today/tomorrow. ♥ Who would miss me? Who would be at my funeral if you wouldd like this(; REPOST-THIS STATUS AND SEEE WHAT U GET
 
D'Anna Knockout Deal
D'Anna Knockout Deal IM F.D.U DAT MEAN IM FRESHER THAN U...."stewie rock"
 
Brandi Marie
Brandi Marie If u would be diein in 1 week what would be the 3 top crazies thing u would do???
 
Brandon Stell
Brandon Stell Like and I will inbox u:)
 
Carl D. Winston
Carl D. Winston She's Always been My Best Friend, Right There beside Me through Thick and Thin. When I was Young, Dumb and Had no Dough, Anybody Else Woulda Bounced a Long time Ago, I Think of All the Times I Made her Cry, when I Shoulda told The Truth, and I Told a Lie, I don't Deserve Her No, but She Won't Let Go!!! I Love U Tasha!!!
 
Kelsey Hill
Kelsey Hill Eminem is the best rapper ever!!! Like if u agree & if not then ur a loser!!!
 
Carlos Carrero
Carlos Carrero lms if u would wanna date me or would lik to talk to me :)
 
Norma J. Espinoza
Norma J. Espinoza Happy belated Birthday Joann and Janice. I hope you both had a wonderful day. Love u girls :)
 
Lul Cone
Lul Cone ion een luk at u da same...u wuz actn goofy luk at me now doe..gt u beggn fa da stroke haha..
 
Arymbee Rinda
Arymbee Rinda Slank,,, I miss u but i hate u! Sakit Hati,,,
 
Bill Stevens
Bill Stevens been up since 1 a.m. this morning time to quit and go to bed good night to all my lovely friends and i luv all u and my 4 kids love u guys too
 
Frank Zwally
Frank Zwally Maybe if all u people tht talk shit actually got to kno mee ull actually lyke me and not talk shit!!!
 
MsMarquita Isgettingherselftogether
MsMarquita Isgettingherselftogether To all my family j love u guys you are my heart we need to ge close instead of drifting apart cause we all we got we may get into it sometimes but remember when ur friends fuck u over family will always be there
 
Rahul Shaw
Before 15 Years ... Parents Wanted Their GIRL To Get Married To A Good BOY ... Now A Days ... Parents Wants Their BOY To Get Married To A Good GIRL ... HIT LIKE IF U AGREE ... o.O
 

No comments:

Post a Comment