Monday, December 12, 2011

You are my favorite storeThanks bitly Are you ready for the Holidays Start the season off right with a FREE gift card from Macy's Don't wait grab your card right

Melanie Bennett
Melanie Bennett You are my favorite store...Thanks
bit.ly
Are you ready for the Holidays? Start the season off right with a FREE gift card from Macy's! Don't wait, grab your card right now while supplies last!
 
Ty'Anna Stevenson
Ty'Anna Stevenson Q nd A game inbox me a question nd ill answer it on my wall leggo !
 
Michael Lestage
Michael Lestage Un énorme merci ! À vous qui prenez le temps de me souhaiter bonne fête ! Et un autre aux fous qui étaient avec nous hier au resto et dans les bars ! La tournée du grand mic , à mon sens : un succès pas pour les doux !!! Merci beaucoup !!!! ;)
 
GoldenReef Tanning
GOLDEN REEF TANNING will be having a weekly contest for a free tan! Starting today! Like this post to enter the contest. The winner will be chosen every Sunday!!!
 
Tyler Henderson
Tyler Henderson its the simple things in life like knowing you still got a friend that gives a shit an when your family gives you advice an tells you they love you....appreciate it
 
Doug Bell
Doug Bell Getting ready to head out for a night paddle and party!
 
Lillie Blair
Lillie Blair Laying here looking at these 4 walls thinking about a lot of stuff. Listening to pandora Thanking about how I was in the past and how I am now how my future be ! I know right now it feels like something is missing......
 
Kenzie Stiles
Kenzie Stiles Wants a new saddle!!
 
Shivaani Kokula Krishnan
Shivaani Kokula Krishnan Never judge a book by its cover...:DD
 
Jerri Numkena
Jerri Numkena O yea this is goona be a great Cowboy game nite!!
 
Sherri Bost
Sherri Bost There is a reason for everything.
www.youtube.com
God loves you and He shows it in His word... the Bible
 
Jasmine Ting
Jasmine Ting 救救我啊呀 我脚痛到(-_-)zzz
 
Taylor Simpson
Taylor Simpson Karma is a bitch
 
Edith Pena
Edith Pena LIKE: For christmas I want.. [] A date with you [] You ♥ [] To hang with you [] A christmas card [] A huge hug [] A kiss [] A chance [] A present [] Rudolph [] You and me under the mistletoe [] Some milk and cookies. You are.. [] All I want [] Cute [] Pretty [] Mean [] Alright [[ Funny! [] My friend [] Not my type [] Sexy! [] Nice [] Fine (; [] Eww... [] Beautiful ♥ Rate... [] 1-5 [] 6-7 [] 8-9 [] 10 [] Family [] Broke my scale! [] Past the point of needing a scale.. You should [] Stop liking my status' [] Make this your status [] Text me! [] Be mine ♥ [] Leave me alone.
 
Mike Damone
Mike Damone RT @ArashMarkazi: If Odom trade isn't setting up a Howard deal, it will go down as one of if not the worst in team history.
 
Megan Baugh
Megan Baugh Saw a cashier hand a little boy his money back at the mall, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She replied, ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. Now you have 2 choices: (1) Copy & Paste this on your wall (2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.....♥
 
Justin Credible
Justin Credible Occasionally I Day Dream ... I've Been so Focused on Money and Music , I Haven't even Had time for MYSELF ... Better yet for a woman , and by WOMAN , I mean someone worth my time , the kind of chick that would Rather watch movies and play fight with me at Home and Not run around in the club with Little ass Dresses like 90% of these chicks ... It scares me to know I offer so much but my standards are so High I pay No mind to Half you Chicks ... I've seen more of you sluts shaking your ass in videos on Facebook then Girls worrying about a Decent Job , School , or Man in their Life ... Everyone has a TERRIBLE past now and that shit is SCARY , 'cause it's only Getting more Difficult. Honestly I know I'm NOT PERFECT and never will be , and I don't need nobody that is , I just need somebody that fits in perfect for me ... The Piece to the Puzzle ... that would be the Missing Piece to everything that's Going on! But all I ever see is women who get passed around , talk to EVERY guy that Looks Decent and pull the same Moves like eachother ... I took a Break from everything and Learned to Appreciate LIFE more , I just hate the fact EMOTIONALLY I'm unstable as hell , for everyone that ever wonders about the mystery behind how I carry myself , you're now Aware ... STILL IN ALL I AM LIMITLESS.
 
DreadHead Byrd
DreadHead Byrd party lyke a frat boy....stay high just lyke a white boy da shyt u do on friday...bitch i do dat monday nite boy...#A-1
 
Anastasia Nichole Bloyer
Anastasia Nichole Bloyer having a south park marathon. :)
 
Christie Ramirez Ramos
Christie Ramirez Ramos Had a great time last night but so glad I have all my babies back!
 
Jack Patrick James Smith
Jack Patrick James Smith Happy Birthday Dad. I thought you were gone but I still feel you by my side. Hey Dad my birthday is next weekend. I am going to have a great time. I know you will join me. It is truly all about love.
 
Jeffrey LeGros
Jeffrey LeGros This was fantastic... had the goosebumps on this one
www.godvine.com
This happened a few years ago, but the way Mo Cheeks comes to this girl's rescue could give you goosebumps. It's such a great display of humanity. A must-see video for anyone who hasn't seen it.
 
Debra Graham
Debra Graham Enjoyed my family this evening listening to some real music Minnie Ripperton, Ohio Players, Wild Magnolias, Al Green, Donald Byrd,LTD, Teddy P., Friends of Distinction, The Isleys, The O'Jays and a bunch more stuff said to Pam, this is music i told her when she hang around old people ( J. C.) she could really learn about music. Excuse i am not that old i learned from him.lol
 
Tiffany Allison Seliner
Tiffany Allison Seliner While working on my take home final I look over and see Taylor eating a bowl full of oreo pie, whiped cream, vanilla icecream, and powdered donuts all mixed together...
 
Dawn Lynne Grant
Dawn Lynne Grant I love how people you don't even know wants to be your friend and you know it's only to spy on you for someone else.. Just saying that's why I DIDN"T accept your request don't send another one.. thanks a bunch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment