Monday, December 12, 2011

The life style that I live is not a choice I have to get it for mine and when you have four little ones and no help FK IT YOU

Carmelitia Blessed Evans
Carmelitia Blessed Evans The life style that I live is not a choice I have to get it for mine and when you have four little ones and no help FK IT YOU HUSTLE BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY QB
 
Evette Sedillo
Evette Sedillo Wht a lazy day me n my boo thang just kicked it rented some movies went to eat n knw desert time gauge went to get ali thn come homen spend some familu time all my livs togethr gota say today was a good day
 
Frank Emil Sabados
Frank Emil Sabados but I know I have a son who does nt listen to anything I say and if he hears the same thing from someone else .sometimes it has more impact
 
Lakievia Johnson
Lakievia Johnson WOULD you HAVE A BABY TO GET "COOL POINTS" AT your JOB????
 
Renee Lorenzo
Renee Lorenzo I like being a secret santa ;)
 
Karli Tiny Tot Press
Karli Tiny Tot Press Yes, I'm a girl. I push doors that clearly say PULL. I loose the remote, cell phone, and keys sitting still! I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I was there. I count on my fingers in math. I say it is a long story when it's really not. I cry a lot more than you think I do. I care about people who don't care about me. I try to do things before the microwave beeps!! I listen to you even when you don't listen to me. I worry that I'm under-dressed. And a hug will always help. Yes, I'm a girl!!!!! Re-post if you're proud to be one ♥
 
Daniel Otis Bowden
Daniel Otis Bowden GIRLS REALLY NEEDA READ THIS -_ __-We guys don't care if you talk to other guys. Be a SLUT and just bang as many people as you want but guys do care if you have a std so if you do have that nevermind but GiRLS BE SLUTTY
 
Parth Patel
Parth Patel Mörñiñg is ä wöñdérfül öppörtüñity tö wish tö Lövé tö Cäré tö Smilé Äñd tö see yöu iñ gööd mööd Gööd Mörñiñg! Hävé ä Lövély däy.
 
Helena Jeong
Helena Jeong Bruno Mars had a Grenade, and Taio Cruz had Dynamite, so they both threw them at Katy Perry who exploded like a Firework. The bang was so loud that the Black Eyed Peas forgot The Time, while Rihanna had memory loss and ran around saying Whats My Name. Eminem looked around and said I`m Not Afraid, then Willow Smith began to Whip Her Hair, which started a Far East Movement. They then crashed their G6 into a club and stopped Party Rocking. Luckily for Nelly it was all Just a Dream.
 
Elijah John O'Neil
Elijah John O'Neil When they said weed causes short term memory it was bcuz were giving a tiny research monkey a quarter pound to smoke in an hour. Just a little fun fact
 
Gurpreet Raju
Gurpreet Raju GUD MRNG MY ALL FRNDS.HAVE A NICE DAY
 
Kevin Freshh Ramos
Kevin Freshh Ramos # wishing fb had a dislike button.
 
Jesse Madrigal
Jesse Madrigal Is there a limit on how many foot rubs you can give ur wife? I think 8 days a week is too many!???
 
Morenitha Linda Lazcurain
Morenitha Linda Lazcurain FELIZIDADEZZZ A TODAZZ LA LUPITAZZZ EN ZÚ DIA!!! YX LOGIKO POZZ CLARÓ K AMÍÍÍÍ!!!!!! JIJIJIJI
 
Robert Webster
Robert Webster I wish Z day would happen already this world needs a few cuts in population instead of tax increases,kill a few to save many hell even if I'm one to go at least I'd know my daughter would have a better chance in the future but if it all has to come down to it I rather Z day to happen lol
 
Eric Mitch
Eric Mitch Well my name's John Lee Pettimore Same as my daddy and his daddy before You hardly ever saw Grandaddy down here He only came to town about twice a year He'd buy a hundred pounds of yeast and some copper line Everybody knew that he made moonshine Now the revenue man wanted Grandaddy bad He headed up the holler with everything he had It's before my time but I've been told He never came back from Copperhead Road
 
Brad Beach
Brad Beach Home sweet home. Glad to be home with my loving family. Blake and I had a great time on the farm but it's wonderful to hug my other kids. And I especially missed my bride. XOxoxoxo
 
Adam Nevarez
Adam Nevarez Damm wat a nap
 
Stanley TaylorGang-Made Wesley
Stanley TaylorGang-Made Wesley Listening to young love by Chris brown this tha shidd reminds of my first love well that special one just know we got it 08.08.2k11 an angel came and shine a light on me and said you are mine Mr. And Mrs. Stanley and Jaszmine Wesley
 
Siobhan Reynolds Beavers
Siobhan Reynolds Beavers today was a good day went to a princess house party then came home and jim and i went to see the movie news year eve it was a good movie my husband is such a sweety i love him so much
 
Rebecca Renfro Highstreet
Rebecca Renfro Highstreet Your "call up No." was NOT FAIR. So that aside you look fantastic riding that gorgeous new bike of yours - only problem is the helmut hides your Renfro good looks ( O K so I'm a BIT partial). More importantly, I appreciate now receiving your racing photos. Dare I ask - since you always do so well - how'd it turn out this time?
 
Julie Long
Julie Long my mum is the only reason I put up my tree..now all i need is xmas bush her fave at xmas time...as she loved xmas..missing both mum and dad.. Copy this if your Mom is in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Moms arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while... I love you MOM and miss you!
 
Baboo Riley
Baboo Riley <----- Comment Which One Yu Were -----> L M S 1st To Like - Gets My Password (ONLY If I Trust You!) 2nd To Like - Gets To Choose My profile Pic 3rd To Like - Gets A Hug ;) 4th To Like - Gets My Number! ♥ 5th To Like- Can Ask Me Any Question 6th To Like - I'll Put Anyting You say As My status :) (nothing gay) 7th To Like - Well You Could Choose What You Want o.o 8th To Like- I'll tell you a secret. 9th To Like - When You See Me You Can Punch Me ! 10th To Like- I'll Post Something Sweet ON Your Wall! If Your Brave Enough Repost As Your Status :) <----- Comment Which One Yu Were -----> L M S
 
Deepakraj Kalburgi
Deepakraj Kalburgi Noted #Quote: "Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never have" Good morning friends....
 
Jeremy TooTrill Tubbs
Jeremy TooTrill Tubbs if these hoez aint diggn a single nigga mayb dey wanna jokk sumbdy else niggA....JST HOW I LIK JOKKIN OTHA NIGGA GIRLZ....LOL FWM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment