Monday, December 12, 2011

All of a sudden everybody wana pull the bro\sis card knowing damn well yall did da do smh aint no turning back frm there Emotionally depressed; I swear I'm just

Simone Mendoza
Simone Mendoza All of a sudden everybody wana pull the bro\sis card knowing damn well yall did da do smh aint no turning back frm there
 
Ashley Cerrillo
Ashley Cerrillo Emotionally depressed; I swear I'm just goin to stop giving a fuck about life!!! I know it's selfish && I could never do it but one shot to the dome sometimes just seems easier. #fuck off!!!
 
Maurice Taylor
Maurice Taylor The take back of the month: Ok so about 2 months ago I started Rick Perry would be a better Candidate for President and that's when I was comparing him to Cain and Boy was I wrong I sure do stand corrected especially after he went on his anti Gay rant. Let's sing together Na na na na Na na na na heyyyyy Good byeeee. Hopefully he is done.
news.yahoo.com
COMMENTARY | For those of us who already had a poor opinion of Rick Perry, he has now surpassed our expectations. The video advertisement he or some equally inept scriptwriter crafted is puzzling at best. The ad, currently running in Iowa, states he is a Christian, gays should not be openly in the m...
 
Kenneth Berger
Kenneth Berger bag of bones is on the strange side but afterall it is a stephen king adaption
 
Rob Gordon
Rob Gordon "Just For Kicks" DJ Service's first show was a huge success! We're in negotiations for future shows! Thanks to all of your continued support! You guys ROCK!
 
Devonjax-boy Davis
Devonjax-boy Davis lms if u got a voxer
 
Justus Fields
Justus Fields #LMS If We Were In A Relationship We Would: [ ] argue [ ] bang [ ] cheat [ ] last [ ] keep it faithful [ ] wouldnt happen How Long Would We Last: [ ] minutes [ ] days [ ] months [ ] forever You Are: [ ] alright [ ] ugly [ ] cute [ ] fine I : [ ] like u as a friend [ ] have/had a crush on u [ ] hate u [ ] Dnt kno u
 
WaveStar CeoReckless RizzDrin
WaveStar CeoReckless RizzDrin (sinqlee or NOT / put this on yurStadus& see what pplee InboxYouu ;♥] Black: I want a relationship White: I'm trynna smash ; ) Green: I'm falling for you : ] Purple: I miss you Orange: I really like you : ) Pink: I love you ♥ Red: I miss how we were : / Yellow: kiss me Blue: you bad ; ) Gray: we need to talk Hot pink: I want another chance : ) Sn: Stolen From Liddoo Babbiee
 
Rick N. Hartsock
Rick N. Hartsock http://ping.fm/Cj2Hz
www.ideasforxmasgifts.com
Get amazing professional manicure results with this easy-to-use system. With Konad Nail Art your nails will always be one of a kind!A-VIVA Famous 4 side Nail Buffer will transform your nails to make them much healthier. A-viva Nail Art Kit ...
 
Neilesh Nagle
Neilesh Nagle A person who loves U madly will never let U go whatever d situation is.. Morning guyzz....!
 
Gabe Rivas
Gabe Rivas Weenoo pz a dormir se a dicho Naaomi Reesto Rocioo Nair Ortiz Las Amoo Y lAS Adoroo <3 bye fb
 
Johnny A Gordon
www.youtube.com
See Music Videos http://www.bvmtv.com/ that you CAN'T See on You Tube! even some X RATED music videos! +Live Chat and Embed video codes. Staind formed on Nov...
 
Kim Chi Lee
Kim Chi Lee I must remember I'm not living in a dream life
 
Lau Ortiz
Lau Ortiz un anuncio a toda ciudad de nuevo leon....todas las obras prometidas a entregar en este mes....se haplasan hasta el mes de enero porque los albaniles no se van a presentar a trabajar porque su equipo domingero gano una final o algo asi ja ja ja ta chido !
 
Vanessa Luna
Vanessa Luna Got a discount @ HEB... thanks Limpy Impy ;)
 
Sean Gregory
Sean Gregory "Got a case of dynamite, I could hold out here all night"
 
Samantha Timmons
Samantha Timmons It's been a long weekend, soo ready for bed :)
 
Lynn Benenati Holcomb
Lynn Benenati Holcomb What a wonderful afternoon with the Crush family! I am blessed to coach this amazing group of beautiful, talented, and dedicated young ladies! I love my team! WFC <3
 
Joshua Herring
Joshua Herring in the city you get killed at a red light.. In vermont they will steal the christmas tree off the roof of your car. Haha
 
Freddy Urquidez Left
Freddy Urquidez Left I bet you I can make you dance if you gave me speakers with a AUX cord.
 
Lexis Smith
Lexis Smith So, for Christmas this year, i actually want a family who gives a shit that i exist! haha, never going to happen. a girl can wish though right? :(
 
Deneene C West-Sustersic
Deneene C West-Sustersic Good Night Face Book, sleep well don't let the bed bugs bite, if they do take a shoe and beat them till they are black and blue.
 
Bianca Gonzales
Bianca Gonzales next week will be boring a LITTLE
 
Sambit Parida
Sambit Parida thanx 2 all of u my dear frnds and sisters thanx a alot......................
 
Nerangen Marambe
Nerangen Marambe de was a hold in a bus kamin bek 4rm kpex pls lucky i wasnt in dat bus! tank GOD!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment