Monday, December 12, 2011

My relationship analysis results for Cyitti: Accuracy: Extremely High Wow you two are quite a pair You care about each other and have each other's backs Whether it's big news or the

Tanner Mato
Tanner Mato My relationship analysis results for Cyitti: Accuracy: Extremely High Wow, you two are quite a pair. You care about each other and have each other's backs. Whether it's big news or the small stuff, you can always go to each other.
 
Chad Christianson
Chad Christianson Lmao only in Tremeleau will you see the ambulance at the bar and is not on a call...
 
Edgar Daniel Figueroa
Edgar Daniel Figueroa Por qué si a los peregrinos que necesitan comidita y atolito la gente sale y les regala comidita y atolito y yo que necesito una novia no sale nadie a regalarme una ):
 
David L Wilkins
David L Wilkins Awesome day. Theres not a day that goes by now that I don't thank god for the friends that I have and the ones that enjoy my company. Ppl enjoy ur friends and enjoy the time u have with them u never know when that time might end
 
Susan Fedorowich-Hutton
bit.ly
To show that we love Canada, Tim Horton's is currently giving away $25 gift cards to all facebook users!! http://bit.ly/rxy65U
 
Chrissy Stone
Chrissy Stone Every woman deserves a man who calls her baby, kisses her like he means it, holds her like he never wants to let her go, doesn't cheat or lie. Wipes her tears when she cries, doesn't make her jealous of other women, instead makes other women jealous of her, is not scared to let his friends know how he feels about her, and lets her know how much he really loves her
 
Janoda Cador'
Janoda Cador' CALLING IT A NIGHT ! SCHOOL IN THE A.M I MISS MYY HOES LBVS !!
 
Tana Payne
Tana Payne Wow what the hell i be nice and get played for a fool im so tired of being shit on when is it my turn to be happy again !!!!!!!!!!! soon i hope
 
Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez Dam i need a Drink bad
 
Louann Deshane
If this boy gets a 100 shares his heart transplant is free
 
Stanley Stewart
Stanley Stewart I just seen a white version of @Rayduce Though lol #funnyshit
 
Eduardo Martinez
Eduardo Martinez "My Style Is Masterful Multi Lateral I Can Battle A Fool And Be Naturally Cruel" Canibus
 
Trevon Banks
Trevon Banks Things is g0in great 4 me again g0t me a g00d w0man aint g0ta w0rry b0ud natn stupid nd finna get paid again already s0 im happy
 
No Mad Jones
No Mad Jones Has a horrible stress migraine goodnite
 
Lisa Theer McBride
Lisa Theer McBride Omg....10 batches nearly done, and wrapped up for the nite. This starting a week late is a bit of a challenge! TG Mark McBride was Toffee-Teaming with me today!
 
James Kelly Reynolds
James Kelly Reynolds Am I Better Off Dead? Am I Better Off a Quitter? They Say I'm Better Off Now,than I ever was with her. They say a few drinks will help me to forget her, But after one too many I know that I'm never... I'm Shouting your name all over the town, swearing if i go to her now i can change it all around...And i know im drunk but ill say the words and i just know she'll listen this time.Dialed her number and confessed to her "I'm still in love with you"...but all i heard was nothing...nothing...I got nothing...nothing..I know if I faced her face, that she'll come to her senses.If she sees how much I'm hurting, she'll take me back for sure..She said nothing...nothing...I wanted words but all i heard was nothing...I got nothing...nothing...:(
 
Heather Hardee-Photography
Heather Hardee-Photography New photos have been added to the Cutest Baby of 2011 Contest!!! Go over the Heather Hardee Photography facebook page and vote for your favorite cutie now! Or enter your cutie into the contest. Deadline to enter is December 15th and the contest ends December 23rd. Winner will recieve a free one hour session with Heather Hardee Photography.
 
Arden Nagrant
Arden Nagrant Wow. I found some old pictures of me and I compared them with how I look now. I look healthier, happier, and I seem to smile a lot more. My life has improved so much in the last few years and I can't help but to thank all of my friends who have helped me throughtout the years. I love you all so much. And to the ones who I haven't kept in touch with recently, I miss you and I'm sorry we've drifted apart. No matter what happens, you all are insanely special to me. Make no mistake about it. <3
 
Shannon Geanoulis
Shannon Geanoulis I felt like Betty Crocker today. Haha Cooked a turkey, now I'm baking homemade cookies! I can't believe Christmas will be here is 2 weeks from today! Let the baking begin!
 
Karan Tacker
Karan Tacker A girl doesnt need to tell you, how she feels ? its all written in her ♥ eyez ♥ if you can read her silent eyez u definetly deservE her heart ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Rafael ScorpionKing Flournoy
Rafael ScorpionKing Flournoy one time i did a church play only to get close to the leading girl.its worked cause i ended up fuckin her. after that i aint been back to church hahaaaaa!!!!!
 
Jordyn Giddings
Jordyn Giddings Don't worry, we're in no hurry School's out, what did you expect? I want a range life, if I could settle down.
www.youtube.com
Pavement - Range Life Driected by S.D. Blen
 
Amanda Quintana
Amanda Quintana PUT A THUMBZ ^ IF U HAT3 SK()()L L()L ;)
 
Melody Lee LeBlanc
Melody Lee LeBlanc Does anyone have a recipe for Sugar Plums? Not the one with all the dried fruit but ones that are kind of like cherry balls.
 
Devin Wayne Mendes
Devin Wayne Mendes Im bout to get hip like everybody else xD Inbox me a Question ill answer it on my status .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment