Monday, December 12, 2011

Whats Up My Friends And Family H0w Are U All D0ing Don't u hate it when someone don't feel the same way lol Like if u bord and if

Coke Abraham
Coke Abraham Whats Up My Friends And Family H0w Are U All D0ing
 
Jared Joesph
Jared Joesph Don't u hate it when someone don't feel the same way lol
 
Mark Cervantes
Mark Cervantes Like if u bord and if u wana talk
 
Demetrick Smith
Demetrick Smith Bae don't cuss, I hate it wen we fuss, so bae just hush, I luv it wen u blush, I get a natural rush, nd ya smile is a plus, me having u is a most, u gotta like dis or I'll b crushed
 
Samantha Davis
Samantha Davis Agustin plz plz plz dont fight Shane plz plz plz for me!!! and Shane u dont sayy anything else about agustin and i mean it!!! now i like a good fight but not between 2 of my friends. I know that 1 of ya'll if not both r gonna get in trouble and 1 of ya'll r gonna get hurt... just plz dont!! if both of ya'll r my true friends (espicailly u agustin) ya'll wont fight just plz hear me out...
 
Troy Talib Muhammad
Troy Talib Muhammad (((SALAMS)))) BACK FROM ORLANDO IT WAS GREAT THE MARSHALL HEIGHTS BISON WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP U GOTTA LOVE THE KIDS THEY DID A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!COACH MOOK IM PROUD OF YA!!!!!! 2011 CHAMPIONS INDEED!!!!!
 
Hedz C Evanculla
Hedz C Evanculla Now i know the reason why im upset last night. My Uncle Tio Mik Evanculla passed away.may u rest in peace tiyo.
 
Cassie Rose
Cassie Rose Strighting my hair for school tomrrow lol ugg i have luch dutty i have to eat luch in mr.pinders offcial i think thats how u spell it ohhh well text me im bored lol!!!!!or ask for my number !!!!!!!!
 
Justpln Ol' Reese
Justpln Ol' Reese I just wana say 2 my family idc as much as i dne did n put up wit n heard shyt from y'all i still do it n if u got n e questions about wat i said face me n ask em cuz y'all do 2fuckin much n I'm tired of goin threw this
 
Kevin Hegner
Kevin Hegner Dear Addison, when do u plan on going to sleep daddy wants to go to bed thanks
 
Lala John
Lala John starting b4 the new year....im sooooooo done with helping people that dont help me in return, or rather i stop helping people all together and do for me and mine. im not going to be that big hearted person anymore cuz it gets me no where but shot down. if u have problems call someone else cuz i cant help ya. sorry.......I'M DONE.
 
DjErick Ve
DjErick Ve What a game.... U know everyone is enjoying this one!
 
April Salinas
April Salinas ~You know when you found your KING becuz u not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well~
 
Kevin Trill Boyd
Kevin Trill Boyd #8365 u aite in my book.. need to get yo hair dun but u my nigga doe..
 
Fly Gizzuy Bennett
Fly Gizzuy Bennett Q: are u ready to let the streets go and start a family Q: a real man put his family first so the streets couldnt come between them
 
Kiara Holley Holley
Kiara Holley Holley 911:u got dis deap voicee i think u went widd my cuzin n u cool i think lolx !
 
Josh Aragon
Josh Aragon Its raining again? the weather is weird over here, the sun goes down at 3 in the afternoon an comes up at like 11, an by the way its not actually sun u can never see it in the sky anywhere u just see the light from it, which is always gray haha, it gets really cold then really hot, it snows then it blizzards an sumtimes then rains. Weird haha but i love it an im not leaving! :)
 
Heather Josephson
Heather Josephson Y don't ppl listin when u try to help them with something????? Now have to head to work to fix a problem
 
Ari Angel Ney-Ney
Ari Angel Ney-Ney LMS if u hate the idea of homework !!!

Likes

Ari Angel Ney-Ney
 
Allison Icecream Morgan
Allison Icecream Morgan ur only bashing me for getting my belly button piersed becouse ur jello u cant get urs done and u know it
 
Joey Schoolman
Joey Schoolman its been a week now, and i still havent been able to talk to you or see u i miss u :(
 
Aira Ricablanca Castillo
Aira Ricablanca Castillo .mOrnyt miz q na ezpRen quh ahe nkauwe na pla xa!hmp u knOw hu u are i miz u ezpRen :((
 
Elliot Eluzion Brown
Elliot Eluzion Brown They looking at me saying I need to give it up I need to just do wat I do cuz I really like u I'm change man cuz u mean that. Much to me nd I don't wanna be done I'm doing all that I can nd all thoe everyone mite hate me but I kno I told ya it aint over :'(
 
Chandra Prakash Gupta
Chandra Prakash Gupta ALL THE BEST BHU HOCKEY TEAM ..... I WISS U QULIFY FOR ALL INDIA ...... CHAKDE MERE BHU HEROSE....
 
Eryn Tiffany
Eryn Tiffany Maybe u should have stayed out of my life =\ <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment