Monday, December 12, 2011

I love you more than a game of dota I love you more than my pets No offense but my last name goes better with your first name than yours does Why

Monge Berry
Monge Berry I love you more than a game of dota. I love you more than my pets. No offense, but my last name goes better with your first name than yours does. Why don’t you give it a try?
 
Victor Jourdan
Victor Jourdan lost all numbers so if have my number and want me to have urs fb me or send me a message with ur name so ill have it
 
Wendy Levitelady Douglas
Wendy Levitelady Douglas A FRESH NEW START! with a FRESH NEW PERSPECTIVE!A FRESH ANOINTING facilitates STALENESS & DESPAIR to FLEE!!! in JESUS Name! Amen! We Call upon the Name J-E-S-U-S !! the LIVING CHRIST*** THERE IS A CHANGE IN THE ATMOSPHERE! it is a NEW Day!
 
Jeanne Goss
Jeanne Goss I personally believe in Jesus Christ. One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. The Bible says, if you deny Me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of My Father. Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Remember the reason for the season. This is a simple test. If you are not afraid to show it, re-post this
 
Britney M Mitchell
Britney M Mitchell Chill mode in full effect after a pretty good weekend.
 
Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz Chilling doing a late night cruise smokeing a dutch lol hmu #radio on screem
 
Christopher Alexander Pina
Christopher Alexander Pina I ball so hard im like a basketballstar
 
Blaine Elsensohn
Blaine Elsensohn If anybody has a ovoo ad me Blaine722
 
Mason Wears Prada
Mason Wears Prada get to go on facebook at night for once! but prob leaving shortly to watch a movie
 
Montae Odems
Montae Odems Ahh white mann hatee to see a bLackk maane havee summ !
 
Conner Simmers
Conner Simmers mac miller is a lyrical genius
 
Cassey Addair
Cassey Addair Thinking about going to bed early tonight...I have a busy day tomorrow... I Love my polar bear! lol
 
Troy Ruff
Troy Ruff I had such a great weekend so far! So much fun with great friends, family, my girl and her kid. Now if the Giants can only win this F---ing game!!!
 
Josh Perry
www.youtube.com
romes singing grenade by bruno mars in an indian accent comment, subscribe, like! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/romav123 FACEBOOK FANPAGE: htt...
 
Amber LeeAnn Thornton
Amber LeeAnn Thornton Okay, weird. Someone created a facebook in my name, no picture or nothing, and sent me a message about Cody. PRETENDING TO BE ME, and sends ME a message???
 
Gqdahitman Beats
Gqdahitman Beats Posted a new song: "#penguin/Hardcore" http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/73896927
 
Raja Ema Raja Ibrahim
Raja Ema Raja Ibrahim This song just take my breath away ♥ ... Thumbs up for wedding invites ;)
 
Jeremy Frana
Jeremy Frana How did the pitch meeting go for "Look out below"? Hey, I have an idea for a game show... the best part is, we don't need writers, talent, or a good host! Ok, so why will people watch it? Because people love live crap!
 
Linda Jean Stubblefield
Linda Jean Stubblefield had a good time this weekend with my wonderful husband and friends! Can't wait for this weekend. Movie night with the our girls on Friday, Christmas party @ Bud's on Saturday.
 
Brian C. Graybill
Brian C. Graybill Merry Christmas from The Reindobe! A nifty holiday card!
www.zazzle.com
24 Hour Shipping on most orders. Reindobe Christmas Greeting Card created by pentexslr. This design is available in several sizes and is totally customizable.
 
Shelby Lancaster
Shelby Lancaster Really doubts any girl in this world has a MAN like I do. Who feels loved? THIS GIRL DOES! JTA <3
 
Nena Tatianliz Carrasquillo
Nena Tatianliz Carrasquillo Leticia Vieira Lopez you make a cute couple with Christian Gonzalez Reyes
 
Nissa Chavez
Nissa Chavez I care about you to a certain extent now. Be happy I care in the first place. lol
 
Rodrigo Ortiz
bit.ly
Costco is currently giving away $1,000.00 gift cards to all facebook users!! http://bit.ly/uPsAi2
 
Cecilia Aguirre
Cecilia Aguirre I'm having hard trouble focusing today! Lately I've really stressful and frustrated. It's so hard to focus on school work right now and I'm super behind, so it's a terrible thing! Not sure what to do!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment