Monday, December 12, 2011

It's hard for one to stand alone But if you wanna achieve you must follow your heart and do what you think is in your favor Don't be a fool

Jason Washington
Jason Washington It's hard for one to stand alone. But if you wanna achieve you must follow your heart and do what you think is in your favor. Don't be a fool and follow. Lead. Motivate. Don't move outta desparation it will only lead to your fate... Unknown?
 
Fazal Ulday
Fazal Ulday Good moring have a nice day
 
Tammy Marbut Barnett
Tammy Marbut Barnett I'm having one of those 'feeling so bad that I'm telling God I really don't want to die right now' kinda nights. I probably pushed the envelope a bit too far this weekend......one of those weekends where I played hard and have only had 2 1/2 hours sleep in the past two days. TGIM tomorrow.....LOL But you know what? I'll do it again in a heartbeat! I've laughed hard, sang and listened to SG music for hours, enjoyed family, had churchx3, and most of all made some more memories with Grace. We've laughed hard about funions, chins, and quirky things my niece Kalin says. When I go to my grave, it'll be a kickin and a screamin and laughing! I refuse to go quietly. My family knows that. My daughter accepts that.
 
Magic'City Looney
Magic'City Looney -' iWouldn't,mindd A DUDE,dat can Takee, myy ATTITUDE &&DD ,'Takeee da Time to Listenn,' SummOneee Dat underStandd when ,,'iNeeed A lil Spaceee &&DD when iNeeddd ATTENTION !
 
Amber Henry
Amber Henry I can't even thread a needle anymore haha
 
Osmar Porras
Osmar Porras like 2 hrs ago me and my friend were playin sword fighting then he accidentely hit me with a srew driver and it freakin hurt
 
Ed Elder
Ed Elder DEATH by DONUT!!
www.latimes.com
The day after hip surgery, my father asked me to bring him a frozen coffee and something sweet the next morning. I returned to the hospital with a Frappuccino and a doughnut, one or both of which nearly killed him.
 
Katelyn Sigman
Katelyn Sigman Put a little faith in me and someday you'll see, there's a diamond under all this dust.
 
Zakk Wade
Zakk Wade only halftime, what a game.
 
Chris Jordan
Chris Jordan Ahh well...:/
 
Devesh Chawhan
Devesh Chawhan અડધી રમત થી ઊઠવાની છૂટ છે તને, તારી શરત થી જીતવાની છૂટ છે તને. વાતો જો થઈ શકે તો દિલે બોજ ના રહે, સીવેલાં હોઠ લઈ જવાની છૂટ છે તને. ખાલી જગા સમાન આ જીવન હવે થયું, પૂરી શકે એ પૂરવાની છૂટ છે તને. મરજી થી તારી ગઈ છે તું, મનફાવે ત્યારે, યાર! ખૂલ્લાં છે દ્વાર, આવવાની છૂટ છે તને. નિશ્ચય છે મારો, હું તને પામું આ જન્મ માં, ચોર્યાસી લાખ વેઠવાની છૂટ છે તને. આ આંગળીનાં શ્વાસ માં થઈ શબ્દ ની હવા, આશ્રિત ને પ્રાણ બક્ષવાની છૂટ છે તને.
 
George Fajardo
George Fajardo Touch it gently, put two fingers inside, if it's wide use three fingers, make sure it's wet and rub up and down........... Yep that's how you wash a cup.
 
Adriana Armas
Adriana Armas Domingo familiar. saludos a todos.
 
Tita La Gata Palucho
Tita La Gata Palucho LOL silly motherfuckers think they the shit..lol ni a Los tobillos me llegas huele bicho!
 
Carol Goode Templeman
Carol Goode Templeman 12 chicks I'm blocking 11 friends just watching 10 corny topics ... 9 bammas bamming 8 friends complaining 7 stalkers stalking 6 party invites 555555555 Drama Queens 4 game requests 3 photo tags 2 friends a-pokin and a weirdo who won't stop inboxing meee!!
 
Esteban Espinoza
Esteban Espinoza I don't give a shit if u don't think so, but "Moonshiners" is a badass show!! :]
 
Logan Been
Logan Been Had a great time tonight with Abby Ross Braylon Parker Kourtney Biggerstaff Alyssa Biggerstaff Taylar Lee Hailey Ostrander
 
Amber Trent
Amber Trent staying with my girl Cassandra Lenae Tansey again tonight had a pretty good weekend but it couldve been better:/
 
Mary Ann Hattenhauer-Meads
Mary Ann Hattenhauer-Meads Has had a really good weekend spent yesterday shopping with Heather, Then today in between Church spent it shopping with Heather & Nathanael & he is a mess to shop with,but i found me a really cute pair of boots Merry Christmas to me!!!!! : )
 
Amber Webber-Martin
Amber Webber-Martin Pirates of the caribbean and a bowl of ice cream<3
 
Jeaime Nunez
Jeaime Nunez Gracias otra linda noche pase junto contigo :) a mimir buenas noche A todos

Likes

Jeaime Nunez
 
Jason Smith
Jason Smith Girls of Facebook. When u post a Hot pic of urself make sure ur house is clean in the pic. U cant be hot next to a dirty kitty litter box and a filthy floor. K.
 
Olafare John Ayodele
Olafare John Ayodele My brother just recorded two of his tracks at the rate of seventeen thousand naira for adverts and promo exclusive. Thumbs up HEGWE TEE, the sky is your beginning, i know come 201..., when the full album will be out youre going to be the bomb in the music indsutry. Keep composing new songs till i'll come back to give you a helping hand and share with you part of my own lyrics. I miss you all at home, am coming home for xmas on 24. One luv
 
Jerome Villaflores Acero
Jerome Villaflores Acero SATAN Versus JOSHUA: *Zechariah 3:1- And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. 2- And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: [is] not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
 
Joseph Denny
Joseph Denny welp hangin up the towel for awhile.....its gona be a long night for i know i wont sleep for 12 hours. but bring it on hehah!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment