Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh my god Supernatural just beat my crying record with both LO: SVU episodes combined I am SOOOOO mad at you right now Supernatural Dammit dammit dammit

Amber Feind
Amber Feind Oh my god!!! Supernatural just beat my crying record with both L&O: SVU episodes combined. I am SOOOOO mad at you right now Supernatural!! Dammit dammit dammit!! SO MAD!!! Dear lord, I am about ten more intense lip quivers away from starting an all-out bawling fit.
 
Sergio Martinez
Sergio Martinez Entre em www.zoukpassion.com e veja a programação dde Festas do Zouk para o final de ano!
 
Shamika Mickens
Shamika Mickens Singin so happy togetheerrr..o ion remember the rest of the song...lol
 
Christina Choate
Christina Choate Hung out with a old friend today. It brought bck so many good times. I really had a great day. 8:o)
 
Rafael Donato
www.youtube.com
Aos companheiros de formação e que admiram Java!! Ressaltando que este vídeo não é de minha autoria.
 
Bri Yazzie
Bri Yazzie Cowboys are ahead lets hope they stay that way!! *o*
 
Charmaineshonna Harper
Charmaineshonna Harper take this eye test find the "O" QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQOQQQQQQQQQQ find the 3 mistakes 123$56&8913 find the B 88888888888888888888B888888888888888 make a wish in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 make a wish "i wish **********" copy and paste this or else your wish will be the opisit
 
Jasmine Garduno
Jasmine Garduno me &&nd maria at restaurant Me: *using the bathroom** Maria: *in the other stall* Me: nigga !!! Maria: whut Me: nun :3 Maria *tried taking pics of me using the toilet* Me: Nigga NOOOO !!!! Maria: Haha Me: RAPPEEE RAPEEEEEE !!! :O Employee: You girls gotta stay quiet please Maria: -.- Me: :O Bitch atleast help me !!! Me &nd maria : hahaha !! XDD
 
趙雪芬
apps.facebook.com
我的優點是:我很帥;但是我的缺點是:我帥的不明顯。
 
Yamil Alequin de Jesus
Yamil Alequin de Jesus Violencia contra la mujer en Puerto Rico http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl0lXcI0Y4c ni un golpe mas, el que no este de acuerdo o ciega que se raspe si no le gusta mi video
 
Crystal Lopez
Crystal Lopez UGH my sister is a little fucking asshole and im done trying too help her ive done all i can and she still treats me like shittt and acts like im nothing too her and she dont even want me too fuckin be there when my niece is born FUCK IT i tried and enough is fuckin enough o well maybe im just fuckin better off with out some people in my life. this shittts fucking sad straight the fuck up
 
范雅萍
apps.facebook.com
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
 
Rafael Brito Gomes
Rafael Brito Gomes O Poder da coletividade! Assista e reflita!
www.youtube.com
Lindo lindo!!! Um comercial indiano que merece ser visto!! :)
 
Thaiz Alcantara
Thaiz Alcantara O bráz me espera manhã
 
Eduardo Lopez
Eduardo Lopez Samuel Pantoja Castro ha compartido el siguiente enlace y ha comentado esto: ¡Ke tal! Lalo, te deseo un dia muy animado para ti y todos kienes te rodean o vivan contigo...recibe saludos nuestros y ke Dios te siga bendiciendo con muchos mas cumpleaños alegres...Cuidate y hasta luego Lalo... http://apps.facebook.com/tarjetitas/
 
Theresa Maire Hicks
Theresa Maire Hicks iyff yhurr namee beqinss withh a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z #likee mii statuss &&ndd ill riqhtt somethinqq aboutt yhuu onn yhurr wall...... :)
 
Yog Raj Badade
Yog Raj Badade . . G<>O<>O<>D<>......... M<>O<>R<>N<>I<>N<>G<>.........f..r..i..e..n..d..ssssssssss.
 
Nasrullah Sangi Zadah
Nasrullah Sangi Zadah السلام و علیکم ! صبح بخیر، دوستو Assalam o alaikum my friends Goo/) /\/\orning
 
Shane Towne
Shane Towne oks o on family fued on facebook the question in fast money was why not the guy bring his wife over the threshhold and i answered cuz his penis is to big and it is lik thats righttt 76 pionts!!
 
Clarissa Marie Mathers
Clarissa Marie Mathers Lms for.. For Christmas I Want . . . [] Youu♥ [] To Hang Out Withh Youu [] A Christmas Cardd ^.^ []A Hugee Hugg ;o ... [] A Kiss ♥ [] A Chancee [] A Present ;P [] Rudolphh (: [] Youu & Me Under The Mistle Toe C; [] Some Milkk & Cookies! ;D If You Asked For A Kiss I'd : [] Grab Your Hand & Kiss You [] Laugh & Say " Ooh shut up ! " [] Find Out For Yourself ! [] Look At You Weird ... You should : [] FB Marry Me [] Be Mine [] Post This As Your Status! [] Inbox Me :) [] Hangout With Me (: [] post something cute on my wall ;P [] ♡ HMU [] 유 Stop Being A Stranger You Are . . . ? [] All I Want' ♥ [] Cutee ^.^ [] Pretty [] Mean -_____- [] Alright [] Funny AF ! [] My Friendd [] Not My Type. [] Sexy ^.^ [] Nicee ( : [] Finee ( ; [] Eww ... -.- [] Sweet [] Beautiful Rate . . . ? [] 1-5 [] 6-7 [] 8-9 []10 [] Broke My Scale
 
Kauê Rodrigues
Kauê Rodrigues Indo dormir agora, dps de um dia maravilhoso que o Senhor fez! Obrigado Jesus por mais um dia! Bye galérênha :D:D:D:D
 
Sarah Walker
Sarah Walker o man yal going to london for 14 day and i think im love it
 
Carl Turpin
Sensacional !!! :o)
 
Arianna Ok
Arianna Ok erryone shud like. o; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swaggin-Premades/244081985651955
like/comment on what yo take. i take any requests.
 
Lacey Plummer
Lacey Plummer Boredddddddd like shit i miss my bestie shannon nd my baby ant....ugh i hate sitten home all day nd night i get so sleepy nd i havent dont a thing all day o well gotta relax sometimes lata facerzzzzz much love
 

No comments:

Post a Comment