Monday, December 12, 2011

why is frosted flakes great but u gotta b coo coo 4 cocoa puffs racsist U 579 u look familiar i think i know u but u cute HOW DO

Briana Jones
Briana Jones why is frosted flakes great, but u gotta b coo coo 4 cocoa puffs? #racsist
 
David Valenzuela
 
Jacarri Diggs
Jacarri Diggs 579- u look familiar i think i know u.. but u cute
 
Ageba Love
Ageba Love HOW DO THE COLOR LOOK ON ME FB LET ME KNOW......INBOX ME AND LET ME KNOW WAT U THINK... THANKS <3
 
Sam Hixon
Sam Hixon How da fuck your own mom gonna hate on u n talk shit bout u 24/7
 
Antorian Moore
Antorian Moore lms if u thin u can pull me nd ill nbox u yes or no
 
Amy Jo Walls
Amy Jo Walls My papaw is having surgery in morn. Please say a brief prayer for him. Love u papaw Jim
 
Brook Wogan
Brook Wogan Wondering if anyone in Duncan Falls or Philo are who does Child Care. I need a sitter on Mondy Jan 9th and Jan 23rd from 8am til noon. My son is 5 and does not go to preschool on Monday, let me know asap if anyone is interested or know of anyone? thank you Brook Wogan 303-3083 if u want to call me
 
Chloe Bwarbwie Shuping
Chloe Bwarbwie Shuping Missn sum1 so much tht u wake up cryn afta a dream u just had:(yah neh.
 
Darren Curzio
Darren Curzio Idk wat I'm going to do come the day I lose my baby girl bc idk wat I'll ever do without having her in my life I love u Sara and always will
 
Brooks James Dumounte
Brooks James Dumounte lms if u savage or got swag
 
Monica Sellers
Monica Sellers 555 rate-8 tbh-idk u
 
Joice Junianty Doodoh
Joice Junianty Doodoh "Selama 40 minggu kau hidup dlm rahim bunda... apa yg bunda rasakan, engkau pun rasakan... meski skrg tangis mu tlh menyapa dunia, namun batin kita tak terpisahkan... maafkan bunda jika terkadang hati ini gundah dan membuatmu terlarut di dalamnya... bunda akan berusaha menjaga hati agar kau pun merasa damai..." Mari ceriakan hati demi si buah hati~_~ Love u Lovely:) #clubnutricia#
 
Ronald Andrew Williams
Ronald Andrew Williams GOD BLESS THE DEAD!!! I HOPE UR HAPPY HOPE UR PAIN IS GONE PEOPLE SUFFER BUT I STILL GO ON!!!!! LIFE IS TO SHORT SO MANY TIMES MY HEARTS BEEN TORN APART I TRY TO PICK UP THE PEICES BUT I JUST FALL MORE N MORE APART ILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW U CAN BRAKE MY HEART EVERYDAY I ASK MY SELF IS LIFE WORTH LIVING OR SHOULD I BLAST MY SELF????????? GOD BLESS THE DEAD!!!!
 
Lauren Davis
Lauren Davis well just got home from work...thank god i dont have to work again till weds...well going to bed very tired...gn fb friends...and most of all gn i love u russell.
 
Charmaine Lootz
Charmaine Lootz Happy Bday OG may u hav n super 1 & may da Lord bless u n grant u al ur wishes....luv mwah
 
Aurelia Undastood Parker
Aurelia Undastood Parker U GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR THE SNAKES ...CUZ DEY GOT DERE BEWARE ... DEY'LL SMILE N UR FACE AN RAP YA LIKE A SLAVE AT DA END OF DA DAY !!!
 
Nhor Manda
Nhor Manda Inzan hndi 22o na patay na cxa tell u ang true hndi hndi plz plz,,,
 
Irene Muntumuntu
Irene Muntumuntu Yo......kwaze kwamnandi ukba sekhaya eHlokozi, nghlakula amadumbe ningangcel' bo lol mayesevuthiwe, angphathike ubhontshisi*joking* löve ü bangan güdmörning.
 
Trevor Hardin Lee
Trevor Hardin Lee im a guy so i cant f*** my way to the top but ill f*** u up if u try to stop me
 
Tinia Starks
Tinia Starks Today was a great day thankful to have ppl to talk n this time of confusion u know who u r
 
Kasey Allaboutmydollas Coleman
Kasey Allaboutmydollas Coleman Put ya hands up if ya single for da nite! Yea im single.... Again lmao lms if u single n it feels good huh mann
 
Megan Moon
Megan Moon Nigga ill pass the DICK was TRASH if sex was competition u would beDEAD LAST
 
Dexter HighLife Dixon
Dexter HighLife Dixon got christmas gifts for the fam, n still got christmas gifts to get for ppl smh if i actually get u something for christmas n your not fam. your important to me
 
Anne Padgett
Anne Padgett to;Jessie & Dad miss u !! ;"O(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment