Monday, December 12, 2011

Pinoy Cakes' website just had a Christmas makeover Maligayang Pasko Po http:pinoycakescomindexhtml Not A CARE IN THE WORLDTell me Y They Mad My Sunday: getting up late having coffee but not

Pinoy Cakes
Pinoy Cakes Pinoy Cakes' website just had a Christmas makeover. Maligayang Pasko Po! http://pinoycakes.com/index.html
 
Chandra Thycyelabone Willie
Chandra Thycyelabone Willie Not A CARE IN THE WORLD....#Tell me Y They Mad......
 
Uwe Kratzmaier
Uwe Kratzmaier My Sunday: getting up late, having coffee but not having breakfast. Showering with the bathroom door wide open. Doing a little dance with the stereo way too loud. Then raking enough leaves to fill the entire compost bin, mowing the lawn in the backyard, watering front- and backyard, watering all plants in the house. Doing laundry, drying laundry, folding laundry, putting laundry away. Going grocery shopping, cooking dinner, eating dinner, washing dishes, putting dishes away. Watching zombie movies during the last three steps. Guess I AM a bachelor again...
 
Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez She says you're such a dog ajaja I say you're such a bone
 
Aficial Prince Jorge
Aficial Prince Jorge damn im haven the life of my time wit a girl
 
Kayla Renea' Smith
Kayla Renea' Smith What a day , jezz more like what a weekend man ,, had a lot on my mind this weekend ! Why is it so hard to explain how you feel even though its at the tip of your tongue ?
 
Meka Tucker
Meka Tucker Tadasha , my bitch a 10 " wat about you La'Phat ?
 
Kassie Monroe
Kassie Monroe so sad had one to druke with it was a sad day
 
Ainur Nadia
Ainur Nadia Just shared a video with http://realplayer.com/
www.astro.com.my
Astro Ceria
 
Jeremy Ramirez
Jeremy Ramirez Today a lazy day and just been thinking about alot
 
Jackson Marshman
Jackson Marshman hey, my church is throwing a Christmas night of music and you guys should come and watch me play with my bro's :)
 
Marie Minor
Marie Minor IF YOU NEED SOMEBODY.....TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A PERSON....TAKE A BULLET....PUT IT IN A GUN......AND SHOOT UR SELF........I AM WHO I AM AND I DNT GIVE A FUCK WHO LOVE IT....BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF
 
Elaine Moraes
Elaine Moraes Cheguei, graças a Deus!!!!!
 
Tc Smith
Tc Smith Had a Good Time In Kingstree SC at The Anniversary of The McClary Singers.......Really Enjoyed Myself......The Holy Spirit Was Truley In The Place.....To My Sister Rhonda McFadden Girl The Lord Really Used You Tonight.....Keep Singing Sis......I Got My Blessing Tonight Cause I am Redeemed............
 
April Lyle Grimsby
April Lyle Grimsby Calling it a night. Long wknd ... T had a good bday, Christmas parade was a blast, & had fun with Uncle Mark & his family! Ready for some sleep! Nite FB family & friends!
 
Troy Redbear
Troy Redbear Like , For A Troys Awards.. DROP DEAD SEXY award: CUTES GIRL award: PRETTIEST GIRL award: BEST SMILE award: 5 TOP SEXYS: 1 2 3 4 5 BEST RATING award: ILL DATE award:
 
Deb Ct
Deb Ct My bff sis was saved this morn at our church amen what a glorious day..gn everyone ly
 
Beth Wiener
Beth Wiener It's been pretty academic here this trimester with Rachel being inducted into the NHS and now Andrew making the Straight A High Honor roll this trimester with a perfect 4.0. We feel very fortunate.
 
Casandra Reid
Casandra Reid i am currently being a cuddle toy for my kitten
 
Fred Saunders
LIKE if you think this is a bad economic plan.
 
Geovanny Chaparro
Geovanny Chaparro It's a lot of meat and it's 12 inches long & it's very good! It's my Big Pilly Subway Sandwich!! (:
 
Lori Trujillo
Lori Trujillo People need to remember it takes a team to win. It's not just Tebow. Without the defense holding the bears; it could have been ugly
 
Franklyn Smith Vasquez Calle
Franklyn Smith Vasquez Calle ATENCION FACULTAD DE DERECHO SECCION A: el foro de Teoria General ya no se responde!!!
 
Ganesh Kumar
A Short Neurological Test 1- Find the C below.. Please do not use any cursor help. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2- If you already found the C, now find the 6 below. 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 69999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 3 - Now find the N below. It's a little more difficult. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM This is NOT a joke. If you were able to pass these 3 tests, you can cancel your annual visit to your neurologist. Your brain is great and you're far from having a close relationship with Alzheimer. Congratulations! If you can read the following paragraph, forward it on to your friends This is weird, but interesting! Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it SHARE ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT.
 
Erik George Grepo
Erik George Grepo There are now 14 days left until Christmas and 20 days left in the year. Usually I make this daily announcement during the daytime but I wouldn't mind doing it at night when I realized I remembered to write this daily status with a Christmas song attachment. And here I present Bob and Doug McKenzie from Canada performing "The 12 Days Of Christmas". Happy holidays to all of you hosers, eh!
www.youtube.com
SCTV's Bob & Doug McKenzie from The Great White North perform The 12 Days of Christmas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment