Monday, December 12, 2011

1 ur weird 2 i hate 3 stop looking on my fb page 4 5 ur a good friend lms and ill giv u rate of one of the

Bryan Smith
Bryan Smith 1 ur weird 2 i hate 3 stop l,ooking on my fb page 4 ? 5 ur a good friend lms and ill giv u rate of one of the 5
 
Ibrahim Sani
Ibrahim Sani I got myself into dis i wil get myself out chimney u are a game player u 2 much.
 
Tami Adams Stone
Tami Adams Stone What a great story......however, I do have an issue with his mustache!
mormon.org
I'm a husband, and father, a jeep enthusiast, and a Harley rider, and I'm a Mormon.
 
Charisse Wiley
 
Michael Mueller
My Daughter Ashely K. Harlan has been officailly classified as a missing person. I will be posting a download of a flyer to distribute later this evening. Please call the Olathe Police Dept. or the tips hot line @ 816-474-tips if anybody out there knows of the where abouts of my babygirl. This a missing child, not a run away!
 
Aon Wasabi
Aon Wasabi งานวิจัย มศว ระบุเด็กไทยเรียนอังกฤษเพื่อสอบมากกว่านำมาใช้ในชีวิตประจำวัน (ถั่วต้วม)
www.manager.co.th
งานวิจัย มศว ระบุเด็กไทยเรียนอังกฤษเพื่อสอบ พูดอ่อนแอมาก แนะศธ.- สทศ.เปลี่ยนข้อสอบภาษาอังกฤษ จะทำให้เด็ก – ครู –โรงเรียนเปลี่ยน ระบุครูเรียนปรับวุฒิ ไม่ได้มุ่งพัฒนาเด็ก อยากเห็นรัฐบาลฟื้นโครงการทุนครู 5 ปี เน้นเด็กดี –เก่งเรียนครู

Likes

Aon Wasabi
 
Selena Heyden Cornette Teefy-Gomez
Selena Heyden Cornette Teefy-Gomez okay this girl is Bugging me and her name is Selz Gomezz so i want her to stop and my BF does to and she keeps saying i'm a fake which i'm not so what do you guys think i should do?
 
Tosha Talbot
Tosha Talbot age is only a number. just sayin.
 
Charmelle Franklin
Charmelle Franklin Its crazy how one person can turn ur frown into a smile thank you u kno who u are so sweet an kind dayum!
 
Brenda Medellin
Brenda Medellin nimodo a cenar tamalitos recalentados con coffee !!
 
Brian Cook
Brian Cook Tonight is a major milestone in my life. I just completed my final assignment for my Master's Degree in Sports Management. Now, I have to wait for final grades next week. Oh did I mention that I finished a week early too??? Brownies for me!!!!! I am so relieved, you can not imagine the work that I put into this degree. Getting my masters was a 100 times harder than my bachelors.... Its amazing how 36 semester hours at the master level is harder than 120 hours of my bachelors....... Thank you, Jesus!!!
 
Amanda Bratton
Amanda Bratton Thank you to everyone who prayed for us. We are still shook up but thankful for a heavenly Father who watches over us all
 
Diashminelie Rivera
Diashminelie Rivera Quien diría que gracias a mi Gabriela López & Luis Colon HOY se volvieran a ver después de 6 meses de ausencia.. Esto fue un super flash back porque entonces recordé la primera vez que se vieron el Little Cesars y despues un date en Chili's y la vez de Macaroni & Grill y todas las demás veces & entonces recuerdo que NO importa que la distancia solo es una palabra mas del diccionario, y que cuando es real siempre está y estará ahí <3
 
Sequoia Effin Baremore
Sequoia Effin Baremore Q: wats yo favorite posistion A: doggy
 
Amber Abreu
Amber Abreu 1. What color is the bra that you're wearing? Cheetahh Print ;) 2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys? Doesnt Matter. 3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy? Nopee 4. Do you have a best friend? O F C O U R S E 5. Have you ever had your heart broken ? Yeahh :/
 
Emma Happyjack
Emma Happyjack That was a long ass movie LOL..but good..!!!
 
Kody Armstrong
Kody Armstrong are you ready for these?! A= no... how much do you weigh now? A=120 how tall are you? A=5'6 whats your favorite color? A=purple why are you so nice? A=because it is the most successful way to get through life why do i always give you gum? A=because you love me last one; why am i so awesome? A=you not (:
 
Harold Williams
Harold Williams Being a good guy gets you nowhere "/
 
Jessica Teles Rosa
Jessica Teles Rosa "O morro dos ventos uivantes" O amor nunca morre... Cada vez mais facinada pela a historia!!!
 
Jesi Holley
Jesi Holley Disney should make a princess with no hair so that every little girl who's fighting cancer can feel beautiful. ♥
 
Dennis Brown
Dennis Brown I go so hard they call me go so harrrdd you aint know king you a joker card #WeezyF
 
Ernesto Cesar Castillo Vela
actualidad.noticiascristianas.me
El famoso productor y presentador mexicano Adalberto Ramones, cuenta cómo durante uno de sus viajes a Costa Rica por el “Tour Monólogos 2011”, aceptó a Cristo como su Señor y Salvador.
 
Jessicaa Yazmin Salinass
Jessicaa Yazmin Salinass iMay Be a bitch at timess, andd tell people off, andd make them feel likee shitt .. butt i ALWAYS, Pray, for EVERYONE, beforee going to bed, wether i dislike people or not, i pray for them , even haters .. <3
 
Denice Francisco
Denice Francisco ang buhay q?! d kcng kulay ng buhay ng iba, simple lang wlang kakaiba.. wlang maipagmamalaki.. ok lang naman sken kahit na ano.. basta nandyan ka, masaya na ako.. ...gudmorning sa lahat have a nice day:)
 
Bang Bang Ladesh
Bang Bang Ladesh just simple thought" We often wonder why a number of people enjoy badmouthing others including their frens,bakit kaya?it has been quite sumtyms dat i was trying to figure out why?and finally I finally discovered why,"Intelligent people talk of ideas"while the rest talk bout others"(small minds talk about people)So,if u hav learned dat sum people are badmouthing u,dont despair,pity them bec.you are poles apart, you're far better dan dem, you shud be lucky dat you dont belong to the same subset,otherwise you are a different from them ,people who do not hav sumting in between der Ears.they just hav big head but empty"...........coolmoowning frends..!ugh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment