Monday, December 12, 2011

I am addicted to the game Hearts It's hard and frustrating knowing that the happiness i feel will be only short felt I know for sure it would turn out

Benjamin Kane Foster
Benjamin Kane Foster I am addicted to the game Hearts
 
Waheeduddin Alonto Patagoc
Waheeduddin Alonto Patagoc It's hard and frustrating knowing that the happiness i feel will be only short felt... I know for sure it would turn out 2 be an almost but not quite thing for me...
 
Heidi Bieber
Heidi Bieber Lms, if you love your mama! Repost or she'll die at 10:00. I'm sorry guys, I love my mom too much!
 
Hannah Zurovetz
Hannah Zurovetz Last week of school........ And GYM!!! then I get to c Anya ( and not in photos) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 
Berta Orlanda Armijo
Berta Orlanda Armijo i hate needy ass ppl!!
 
Samantha Kay Reiche
Samantha Kay Reiche I wish I could stop chewing my nails. I start to do good, they grow, and the minute I get stressed, BAM their GONE! Waaah not winning. :-/
 
Charles Cain
Charles Cain Nite nite. Bet yall hoes hope i dont wake up tomorrow....
 
Mugo Simon Mbatz
Mugo Simon Mbatz My fred waz stunged by a bee n his dick n it sweld,bt i kudnt hold my laughter when i heard his wife praying oh God reduce the pain bt let the swel remain
 
Ryan Abrigo
Ryan Abrigo so much grammatically correctness and proper punctuation in one text message. i cant handle it stop it
 
Stephen Dillard
Stephen Dillard Just once I would like to see a running back actually "waltz" into an end zone. 1,2,3; 2,2,3; 3,2,3.....
 
Karsyn Nowlin
Karsyn Nowlin I luv u baby luv Skylar
 
Derik Sifford
Derik Sifford Just got home from a meeting. I realized how grateful I am to have so many great friends that are going through the same stuff or have already been through it. They love me for me. I dont have to impress them I just have to be me. Its the best feeling in the world. I love you all and thanks for the support!
 
Cedric CedZilla Alexander
Cedric CedZilla Alexander Public service announcement, a few niggas seem to b confused.thinking my rims an shit b giving to me.u wrong nigga.i grind hard for everything i got.dis just for a few rumors i been hearing.i gone rims from time to time.But i aint got no fucking plug.E bay is were i pedregal from or da store.so kill dat dumb shit nigga,b4 a nigga pay u a vistit. Yeah ova sum rims/ Slick shit u done said.so dont nobody hit my inbox asking Who im talken about unless u feel lik da show fit u.an we gone handle dat.
 
Eagle Witt
Eagle Witt im mad niggas hacked ma account today and sent out some SHIT!!!! *____*.....some shit i wrote a while ago and sent to somebody else......#SUPERTIGHT, ma nigga was whylin 4 some pussy
 
Adrian Dean Bjorge
Adrian Dean Bjorge Christmas is a scam! i think everyone should give gifts they already own and not let the stores profit on it
 
Tierra Msjuicyjuju King
Tierra Msjuicyjuju King I need a rub down
 
Andy Nguyen
Andy Nguyen Seeing eye-to-eye
The Cormorant is an excellent fisherman. On this occasion, I was watching a Double-crested Cormorant hunt for fish, in a span of an hour, he was batting almost .500, not bad!
 
Jerelyn Pookie Kendall
Jerelyn Pookie Kendall Went to work with a plan and what can I say god said give my child what she wants thank you father theirs nothing like him
 
Sheikh Dildar Ali
Sheikh Dildar Ali Hey u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
askdjfalsdkjfas.blogspot.com
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Michael M B Barrett
Michael M B Barrett Todays Quote: We might live life in a Godly fashion, respect thou neighbors, live for God, fear God, rise your children to trust God. And stop trying to be friends with your children. I 'am your parent, and not your friend.
 
Minister Antonio Garth
Minister Antonio Garth One thing that i have learned in Ministry is that when you hardcore for God and minister truth and not just give what the ear wanna hear them demons want speak or come around but one thing they will do is send a text message!!...Lol...
 
Kassey Harper
Kassey Harper I hope everybody enjoyed my new photo's I posted & also my new albums!!!
 
Catherine Peralta
Catherine Peralta Went to see my niece perform in her Christmas program and she was a cute angel and they all sang beautiful I am so proud of you Gracie and get wait to see you get baptize next Sunday
 
Susan Hile
Susan Hile Funny when you do not focus on your loved one's death life jumps out at you! It has not been easy but I have finally arrived at a place that I am only thinking of living. I intend to get the most out of every day and create many more happy memories with my loved one.
 
Antonio Martel Nettles
Antonio Martel Nettles (LMS) girls ONLY** do i knoe you? are yhu cute? would i talk to you? rate-how old do you look? tbh: do i think you should inbox me? should you put this as your status so i can like it? ******STRANGERS INCLUDED*****
 

No comments:

Post a Comment