Monday, December 12, 2011

Wen I asked u out I ment it I do wanna be ur gurl why do u always think im playing im different member im da one u need not

Marisela Horta
Marisela Horta Wen I asked u out I ment it I do wanna be ur gurl why do u always think im playing im different member im da one u need not he bby im for real
 
Jessica Thomas
Jessica Thomas Happy birthday Paige...mama loves u! kisses
 
Alex Julio Meza
Alex Julio Meza Dude,Omg getting prego isn't fun,you guys don't get it,it cost alot,u stay up almost all night,and u can't party and crap
 
Kaden Lehmann
Kaden Lehmann God gave me u for the ups and downs<3 :)
 
Karen Van Tassel Powles
Karen Van Tassel Powles Girl: Slow down, Im scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me. Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down! ... ... ... ... ... ... Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. Girl : *hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me. Girl: Alright, now slow down Guy: I love you babe. (in the paper the next day:( A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If u love any one this much re-post this ....and....the love of your life will realize they feel the same ....
 
Luvena James
Luvena James I love u too sweetheart. Ur brother and U are the reason that i push so hard to keep going everyday. please continue to be my back bones. That smile that light up my life. I love u guys and happy holidays. :)
 
Victoria Shalondrea'
Victoria Shalondrea' LMS.♥ & whatever letter your name starts with I'll answer on your wall :) A : TBH B : First impression C : Kiss or diss D : Smash or pass E : would I go out with you ? F : kiss on the cheek or mouth G : Comment on one of your pictures H : Would I marry you on Facebook ? I : I think... J : Swag rate K : Would I chill with you ? L : Do I love you ? M : I'll write I love you on your wall N : Would I hug you ? O : Should we talk ? P : Have I ever liked you ? Q : Do I like your name ? R : First thing I would do if I saw you S : I always wanted to ask you... T : How old do you look ? U : You're my V : Would I screw around with you ? W : we should... X : How close are we ? Y : First impression Z : Rate
 
Alexandra Willert
Alexandra Willert Your Christamas shopping with your friends in the mall, look to the left of your profile and use the 1st 9 friends (NO CHEATING) 1.Person who threatens to sue santa if she doesnt get u what u want: Courtney Dianne Sauvé 2.Santa's elf: Clayton Costa 3.Mrs.Claus: Alexandra Ryan Willert 4.Wants santa's reindeer: Bailey Samways-Parizéau 5.Runs through the store naked: Justice Copland 6.Shops non-stop: Elvisa Bajrektarevic 7.Asks out all the cute guys she see's in the store: Rya 8.Frames Santa: Sam Chams 9.Tells santa to loose weight: Marcela Molina
 
Avinash Jadhav
Avinash Jadhav A Nice Person Will Always Be In Memory, A Better Person Will Always Be In Dreams, But, The Sincere Person Will Allways Be In Heart..! — Good Morning all of u my Frnds
 
Djmayur Chari
Djmayur Chari :g:u:d::m:o:r:n:i:n:g::f:r:i:e:n:d:z:
 
Melly Perez
Melly Perez (Lms ) nd I'll call u :/ bored a.f
 
Vasanth Rajini
happy birthday thalaivaaaaa.......... live u long...........
 
Heather Johnson Goble
Heather Johnson Goble All I want for Christmas is, to be able to see my Family in Texas, and my kids to get everything they wanted! Missing my mom n dad a lot this holiday season. First year I've not spent it with them.. Love u Mom, Dad, Casie, and Kristen. <3 I love you E.E.G. M.O.H. S.L.C <3
 
RonaLee DuBray
RonaLee DuBray To all u muthrfuckkrz that think u can bring me down well hunni it ain't working
 
Norzafieka Usup
Norzafieka Usup nk kua g market lok.. luv u bie
 
Sunil Sharma Genious
Sunil Sharma Genious gud mrng frnds may god pour on u his choicest blessing !
 
Prashanth ShAn Yuvanian
Prashanth ShAn Yuvanian NJOY BOYS... Here is dblink for OSTHE ful movie for u all..
www.youtube.com
 
Ariel Hernandez
Ariel Hernandez * phone call * Boy: Hey, hun! Girl: Hey. Boy: I missed you at school today. Why weren’t you there? Girl: Yeah, I had to go to the doctor. Boy: Oh really? Why? Girl: Oh, nothing. Just some annual shots, that’s all. Boy: Oh. Girl: So what did you guys do in Math today? Boy: You didn’t miss anything that great, just a lot of notes. Girl: Okay, good. Boy: Yeah. Girl: Hey, I have a question to ask. Boy: Okay, ask away. Girl: How much do you love me? Boy: You know I love you more than anything in this world. Girl: Yeah. Boy: Why did you ask? Girl: *silence* Boy: Is something wrong? Girl: No. Nothing at all. Um. How much do you care about me? Boy: I would give you the world in a heartbeat if I could. Girl: You would? Boy: Yeah of course I would. *sounding worried* Is there something wrong? Girl: No, everything’s fine. Boy: Are you sure? Girl: Yeah. Boy: Okay. I hope so. Girl: Would you die for me? Boy: I would take a bullet for you any day, hun. Girl: Really? Boy: Any day. Now, seriously, is there something wrong? Girl: No, I’m fine. You’re fine. We’re fine. Everyone and everything is fine. Boy: Okay. Girl: Well, I have to go. I’ll see you tomorrow at school. Boy: Alright, bye. I love you! Girl: Yeah. I love you too. Bye. THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL Boy: Hey, have you seen my girlfriend today? Friend: No. Boy: Oh. Friend: She wasn’t here yesterday, either. Boy: I know. She was acting all weird on the phone last night. Friend: Well, dude, you know how girls are sometimes. Boy: Yeah, but not her. Friend: I don’t know what else to say, man. Boy: Okay, well I gotta get to English. I’ll see ya after school. Friend: Yeah I gotta get to Science. Later. THAT NIGHT Girl: Hello? Boy: Hey. Girl: Oh, hey. Boy: Why weren’t you at school today? Girl: Uh, I had another appointment with the doctor. Boy: Are you sick? Girl: Um, I have to go. My mom’s calling on the other line. Boy: I’ll wait. Girl: It may take a while. I’ll call you later. Boy: Alright. I love you. -very long pause- Girl: *with a tears in her eyes* Look, I think we should break up. Boy: What?! Girl: It’s the best thing for us right now. Boy: Why? Girl: I love you. THE GIRL DOESN’T COME TO SCHOOL FOR 3 MORE WEEKS AND DOESNT ANSWER HER PHONE Boy: Hey dude. Friend: Hey. Boy: What’s up? Friend: Nothing. Hey, have you talked to your ex lately? Boy: No. Friend: So you didn’t hear? Boy: Hear what? Friend: Um, I don’t know if I should be the one to tell you… Boy: Dude, just tell me! Friend: Uh. Call this number, 433-555-3468. Boy: Okay, thanks! BOY CALLS THE NUMBER AFTER SCHOOL Voice: Hello, Suppam County Hospital. This is Nurse Victoria. Boy: Uh, I must have the wrong number. I’m looking for my friend. Voice: What is their name, sir? *boy gives info* Voice: Yes, this is the right number. She’s one of our patients here. Boy: Really? Why? What happened? How is she? Voice: Her room number is 646 in building A, suite 3. Boy: WHAT HAPPENED?! Voice: Please come by, sir, and you can see her. Goodbye. Boy: WAIT! NO! THE BOY GOES TO HOSPITAL, AND TO ROOM 646, BUILDING A, SUITE 3. THE GIRL IS LYING IN THE HOSPITAL BED. Boy: Oh my God, are you okay? Girl: *silence* Boy: Dear, talk to me! Girl: I.. Boy: You what? Girl: I have cancer and I’m on life support. Boy: *breaks into tears* Girl: They’re taking me off tonight. Boy: Why? Girl: I wanted to tell you, but I couldn’t . Boy: Why didn’t you tell me? Girl: I didn’t want to hurt you. Boy: You could never hurt me. Girl: I just wanted to see if you felt about me the same as I felt about you. Boy: Huh? Girl: I love you more than anything. I would give you the world in a heartbeat. I would die for you and take a bullet for you. Boy: *crying* Girl: Don’t be sad. I love you and I’ll always be there with you. Boy: Then why did you break up with me? Nurse: Young man, visiting hours are over. The boy leaves and later that night the girl is taken off of life support and dies, but what the boy didn’t know is that the girl only asked him those questions so she could hear him say it one last time. She only broke up with him because she knew she only had 3 more weeks left to live and thought that it would cause him less pain and give him time to get over her before she died. NEXT DAY The boy is found dead with a gun in one hand and a note in the other. THE NOTE SAID: “I told her that I would take a bullet for her, just like she said she would die for me.” Please Like and repost if u read this
 
Taylor Haney
Taylor Haney don't. Give up what u have specially if what u have wouldn't give up on u. Lifes to short to give somethin up good. Make the best outta life. U only get one chance. Hope I didn't mess up my dream I still have faith in it :)
 
Thuku Waruinge
Thuku Waruinge Mornin guyz may u av a wonderfu jamhuri day.may u share it with relatives friends n rem tha less fortunate pple.may this b a great day 2 u al.cheers.
 
Jeannie Greenway
Jeannie Greenway This sucks when u live in such a small town. And its 20 degrees out side everything is frozen and the power goes out. The whole town is pitch black. We cant even go to the hotel to stay warm.
 
Samantha Brown
Samantha Brown If you can read this you have a strong mind: TH15 M3554G3 53RV35 TO PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG TH1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 TH1NG5! 1N TH3 B3G1NN1NG 1T WA5 H4RD BUT NOW, ON TH15 LIN3 YOUR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 1T 4UT0M4T1C4LLY W1TH OUT 3V3N TH1NK1NG 4B0UT 1T, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C34RT41N P30PL3 C4N R3AD TH15. R3 P05T 1F U C4
 
J.Kyle Nicholson
J.Kyle Nicholson When u understand how God deals with a worshiper
 
Alexis Bulger
Alexis Bulger In da mont bored at my dads chillin bout to lay dwn an get ready for dis trip back to da drama city of shit lol. My boo hasnt talk to me soooo idk but im a be glad to c my kids after school an go get my averi yayyyy. Cant wait to c my hme gurl i miss u laura
 
Mubanga Mwamba
Mubanga Mwamba Lyf is a game tak avry chanc dat cums yo way,coz u nava knw wer yo sucess lies.dont fear 2 play t o da pepo wo r sucessfu had da risk.win o lose jst kep on tryin t dosnt mata wat u wnt 2 do big o smal God z watchin 4 he helps thoz wo help dam selvz.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment