Monday, December 12, 2011

No matter wat happen between usi got u To all my fellow Kenyans i wish u happy Jamhuridayenjoy to the climax Google this sqrtcosxcos200xsqrtabsx074xx^001 sqrt9x^2 sqrt9x^2 from 45 to 45 Hit LIKE

Lamar Aramis Horton
Lamar Aramis Horton No matter wat happen between us....i got u
 
Virginiah Njoki
Virginiah Njoki To all my fellow Kenyans i wish u happy Jamhuriday,enjoy to the climax
 
Dharani Babu
Dharani Babu Google this (sqrt(cos(x))*cos(200x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(9-x^2), -sqrt(9-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5 Hit LIKE if u surprised...!!!
 
Alicia Kirkwood
Alicia Kirkwood U tell cancer wenevr I catch him ima peel his mutha ?.......muffin cap bak blue!.........u wana go nite nite nigga everybody go nite nite nigga!
 
Sharon Banzuela
Sharon Banzuela Pls click the picture and vote for Fionna for the "Photo Contest: "Kids Life in L.A" Thank u.
Contestant #12: "Fionna Meditates, Mount Washington, L.A."
Here are the current contestants in our Dec 2011 "Kids Life in LA" Photo Contest. Vote for your favorites and the photo with the most likes (including the likes they may have on the photo posted on the wall) will win 4 tickets to Disneyland!
 
Merlyn Angelica
Merlyn Angelica @rahayu ismail; dimana ada perjumpaan pasti ada perpisahan tp suatu saat psti ketemu kmbli.....I always remember u.......C U Again mY beST Prend......miss u......:)
 
Pedro Phelegmatis Santai
Pedro Phelegmatis Santai engkau memang cantik seperti bidadari,engkau memang manis seperti s'org peri,t'pernah terbayang bila kau jadi pacar qu pastilah diri qu lelaki paling beruntung.bidadari manis qu kapan kah bertemu lagi aku sangat menunggu mu karna aku sangat rindu,oh bidadari manis qu tunjukan lah k'pada qu bagai mana cara ny diri qu u/ bisa mencintai mu..basahi bibir mu dgn s'gelas minuman yg qu kirim u/ mu agar aku mengenal mu,engkau pun tersenyum(bahagia ny diri qu saat itu) #bila bisa bertemu nanti,kanku katakan,,KAN QU CURI HATI MU. . . cozy republik_bidadari
 
Mary Ann Collins
Mary Ann Collins This is my window home all of U. This is always a hart time of year. Maybe it's a pityparty. I don't know. so here goes. Today I am sad and I really know why. Its Chistmas and being alone. Scarlett will be at there Dads that leaves me all alone. Christmas is about family and I feel I have none. they are so far away. Sorry guys
 
Javon Smooky Mills
Javon Smooky Mills its hard for me to believe u... kause every qirl is almost like the same they qo behind ur bak n maybe flirt with anotha nikka that u say ur friend but really not ur friend he maybe ur plan "B" after me... its just hard for me to believe a qirl ino ur not like otha qirls but still hard for me to believe or trust u. i no trust is suppost to b n a relationship but i have to qain my trust to believe u. n if i do believe n trust u thinqs would qo well n iwould b happy n you would b happy...... AKA! qood kouples <3
 
Alvin Mercado
Alvin Mercado ok ate sakin u na lng ipangalan pag pnadala mo ng madali ko makuha
 
Ganaa Tumur
Ganaa Tumur oo neeree zavtai hvmvvs bn u? onoodor nadaa jaahan tuslahgv biz?
 
Nyesha Godsgift Nicole
Nyesha Godsgift Nicole Real is the new Fake&Love is the new I dont give a fuck about u#sadbuttrue
 
Yosep D' Catloverzz
Yosep D' Catloverzz I do. . . I miss u. . . Did u miss me?
 
Monica L Robinson
Monica L Robinson I never thought I would have so many supportive friends thank u so much I don't have to say what's going on to fb but I just wanna let my friends know thank u for understanding!
 
Senaida Garcia
Senaida Garcia About time yeah im going to b a anut know woooohooo fuck all u haterz its family for life remember that
 
Barkim Winters
Barkim Winters hate this song now damm yo ..u b fucking u p
www.youtube.com
This is Ray J and he's damn good. Check out my new remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AumjvvnTYZM Lyrics: Damn baby Just don't understand where we went wro...
 
Tute Garrett
Tute Garrett if u say u 1hundred u lyin!!! Strait up!!! A dna test is 99.9 %. So aint no way you can be 100. Wtf u mean..
 
Arjun Mani Poudel
Arjun Mani Poudel i love this song.i can sing .y dont u try? flop song maintain please why this kolaveri..di distance la moon-u moon-u moon-u color-u white-u white background night-u nigth-u night-u color-u black-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di white skin-u girl-u girl-u girl-u heart-u black-u eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u my future dark why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di maama notes eduthuko apdiye kaila snacks eduthuko pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan sariya vaasi super maama ready ready 1 2 3 4 whaa wat a change over maama ok maama now tune change-u kaila glass only english.. hand la glass glass la scotch eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty life-u girl-u come-u life reverse gear-u lovvu lovvu oh my lovvu you showed me bouv-u cow-u cow-u holi cow-u i want u hear now-u god i m dying now-u she is happy how-u this song for soup boys-u we dont have choice-u why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
 
Shannon Buck
Shannon Buck anyone interested in a 1 1/2 yr old female cat and a 3 month old kitten thats also a female? We gotta get rid of them. I want them to go to a gd home... If u or u know someone interested send me a message or call me at 9062352955
 
Tre Wilson
Tre Wilson Q:Why did you add me as a friend on here?. A: idk foreal but if u want i can change that js
 
Arianna Javier
Arianna Javier The moment when u feel all lonely & all u want is for someone to randomly call u nd make ur day yeah im weird but thats mee <3
 
Shawtii Red
Shawtii Red Creapin it is huh....lol thts fine tho! && whn I tell u im ok...it means im not....shit happens thts y im not too much fuckd up!!! #Lust&Liers
 
Scotty Pimpn
Scotty Pimpn ayye yoo if u single lms
 
Donice Di Priince
Donice Di Priince im done cuffn what is the use of being wit some1 cause 1. you barely see them 2. they have no type of time for u even though when they're busy they can make time for yu if they feel like it or 3. run you through the relationship if you dont know me that well then you in trouble but anyway no more favors for parties etc unless im paid in advance cause if you dont have it upfront no sound will come on wrd2me# #backtomyoldwaysandonlydoinparties when money is upfront nuh xcuse done
 
Shqipe Gashi
Shqipe Gashi Some songs.can make u cry when you hear them but actually its the people that brings back memories ;/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment