Monday, December 12, 2011

nobodys jelouse of yu fuckouttahere :O O: I just saw julie I'm so happy she came to see me Gosh i missed that chick But now she's going back :

Genesis Mosqueraa
Genesis Mosqueraa nobodys jelouse of yu ? -_- #fuckouttahere >:O
 
Talyn Carry Moccasin
Talyn Carry Moccasin O: I just saw julie.. I'm so happy she came to see me!! Gosh, i missed that chick!!.. But now she's going back ):
 
Emma Gean Tibbits
Emma Gean Tibbits Thank You Sweet JESUS for your love and mercy, Amen
* O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand! Psalm 139:1-6
 
Luz Maldonado
Luz Maldonado When you feel alone like no one cares, read this because it's absolutely true: Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep. At least 15 people in this world love you. The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you. There are at least 2 people in this world that wo...uld die for you. You mean the world to someone. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look. Always remember the compliments you've received. Forget the rude remarks. So, if you are a loving person repost this on your status :o) ♥
 
Davion White
Davion White You would think if you down I should turn your frown upside down o well somebody beat me to it Shurgs
 
Emerpus Halla
Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
 
Mizz-Light Bright
Mizz-Light Bright one time for da mind rest in peace Lamarr......man o man i remember us being in mr.sapp class park street making jokez high up never want do our work....goodtimez man ....
 
Perla Arriola
Perla Arriola Que es lo que una persona hace cuando se siente triste ? Se pone a llorar o trata de sentirse mejor?
 
Paulina Villalon
Paulina Villalon A-available? Nope(: B-birthday? September 27(: C-crushing on? My boyfriend(: D-drink last had? MILK! E-easiest people to talk to? kyle, family, ithzell, daniela, juan, juanito, heather, jessieka, david-o, maggie, ummm, lotsa people!(: F-favorite song? I dont want this night to end(: G-grossest moment? fixing up a trashed house in the summer. egh. H-hometown? Bloomingdale I-in love with? Kyle Martinez <3 J-jealous of? i try not to be. K-killed someone? nope! L-longest friendship? being best friends with Daniela and Juan since we were like... 3?(: M-milkshake flavor? Chocolate(: N-number of siblings? Three(: O-one wish? That i am succussful in anything i put my mind to, and that God guides me and everyone i love to a good life(: P-person I last texted? Kyle Smile(: Q-question im always asked? "where did you get those boots/sweater/jeans" R-reason to smile? because if you dont you're only making you day worse! (: S-song you last sang? The One that Got Away(: T-time I woke up today? 2:50 in the pm (0fficially) U-underwear color? Lime Green!(: V-violent moment? Little Guys Invitational (xc meet(:) W-worst habit? Snacking! X-x-rays ive had? Nope! Y-your last time crying? Sunday. Z-zodiac sign? Libra!(: -Paulina Villalon(:
 
Diego Gomes
Diego Gomes A história de terror mais curta já contada: "O último homem da Terra sentou sozinho em um quarto. Bateram na porta." (Frederic Brown)
 
Dadmary Cruz
Dadmary Cruz AMO A MI FAMILIA Y AMISTADES ESTEN CERCA O LEJOS DE MI, NO HAY NI UN SEGUNDO QUE NO LOS PIENSE. SIEMPRE ES IMPORTANTE SER EL MISMO PASE LO QUE PASE LOS AMO CON TODO MI CORAZON!!
 
Christina An
Christina An Look wat I learned! ~~o(*_*)o~~ Get it? Its superman!!!!
 
Kyle Beneth Santiano
www.youtube.com
Music video by Mariah Carey performing O Holy Night. (C) 1994 Sony BMG Music Entertainment
 
Renaldo Luigi Cetinich
Renaldo Luigi Cetinich Whoever those chicks were down at the beach, you's looked smashing haha :O
 
Lattu Nath
Lattu Nath o gaanwala r 1ta gaan gao amr r kothao jawar nei kicchu korar nei...
 
Alvaro Fuentes
Alvaro Fuentes alguien sabe de depa o casa para alquilar en Cusco super urgente, desde enero
 
Monica Ross
Monica Ross god bless all. cnt do nething w/o him!
 
陳達
apps.facebook.com
小妹妹,下次玩食物要不要先通知!單獨看小圖嚇死人哦!!!
 
Maddie Jayy
Maddie Jayy Likee. x) For Christmas I Want... [] You [] To Hang Out With You [] To Get To Know You ... [] A Huge Hug ;) [] A Kiss ♥ [] A Chance [] A Rudolphh [] You & Me Under The Mistletoe [] Some Milk & Cookies :D If You Asked For A Kiss I'd : [] Grab Your Hand & Kiss You [] Laugh & Say ''Ooh Shut Up!'' [] Find Out Yourself ;) [] Look At You Weird [] Be Shocked :O You Should : [] FB Marry Me [] Be Mine [] Post This As Your Status! [] Inbox Me :) [] Hangout With Me(; [] Post Something Cute On My Wall ;P [] HMU [] Stop Being A Stranger You Are...? [] All I Want ♥ [] Cute :] [] Pretty [] Mean >:( [] Alright [] Funny AF [] My Friend [] Not My Type [] Sexy(: [] Fine(; [] Eww -.- [] Sweet ♥ [] Beautiful [] Handsome
 
Michelle Abundiz
Michelle Abundiz im gonna be lost tommorrow! who has the schedulee? :o
 
Wagner Ximenes
oglobo.globo.com
O núcleo criativo emprega 771 mil pessoas em todo o Brasil: São Paulo está em primeiro lugar (315 mil) e o Rio em segundo (88 mil)
 
Tábata Mendes
apps.facebook.com
Assim, o hip-hop
 
Jessie Huntley
Jessie Huntley Work tomorrow:O
 
Jorge Gonzalez Gutierrez
Jorge Gonzalez Gutierrez Dando el rol por guaymas solo comprobé lo feo q es. Después recordando viejos tiempos en obregón. Y por último conociendo navojoa no esta nada mal :-o
 
Anari Hoon
Anari Hoon O God ...mujhko talaash teri, mujhe teri aarjo hai....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment