Monday, December 12, 2011

happy birthday to my brother I love you Chris and hope it was the best one ever Got Hunters pic done for Xmas cards bought our tree made dinner cleaned

Jenna Driskill Baker
Jenna Driskill Baker happy birthday to my brother! I love you Chris and hope it was the best one ever!
 
Stacey Clee
Stacey Clee Got Hunters pic done for Xmas cards bought our tree made dinner cleaned up O did I mention worked 8hrs n after that did 3 haircuts. Check off a successful day.
 
Britani Reann Lewis
Britani Reann Lewis i got that stupid FACK song stuck in my head omg it freakin annoyin
 
Idts Baddaxs Piinkie
Idts Baddaxs Piinkie Hes so Cute ,wen he tLk 2 mii Bby..ie Luv Him !;) kiss mieh Hug mieh ,tell mieh ue Luv mieh..I Luv Thss Dude.! .MR.&MRS. & Bby CAMPBELL <3
 
Joshua Movingon Hill
Joshua Movingon Hill I HOPE MY NEXT RELATIONSHIP WORKS OUT....
 
Cam Usrom
Cam Usrom //I used to be Jack Black, but I took an octagon to the knee.
 
Erica Desire Smith
Erica Desire Smith All I can do is pray for my mama and just wash my hands of it I'm not letting anyone make me act outta character period that goes for family friends my man etc etc #teamwalkingaway
 
Emanuel Gaona
Emanuel Gaona I am a nobody!!!. Nobody is perfect!!!. Therefore, I am perfect.......=p
 
Delisa Westbrook Suggs
Delisa Westbrook Suggs I thank God that my nephew Earl Crump is gonna be alright after he was walking ova by Cannon car lot & got hit while crossing da street! God kept him from getting seriously hurt!! He gonna be in da hospital for a few days but da Dr. Say afterwards he will be fine! Thanks for da all da support he have received from da family love u guys!<3
 
Laura Rowe
Laura Rowe im mad at my moms boyfriend and the very first thing i think to do is go through peoples stuff on facebook and say mean things about them in my mind-its not healthy-but it makes me fell better and thats all that matters!!!!!!!!-so be quiet!!!!!!!!!!
 
Cory McCoig
Cory McCoig Jesus:Santa Santa: Yes? Jesus: I'm sad. Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your Birthday! Jesus: Yeah. That's the point Santa: Why? Jesus: Because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? -Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. Repost if You Believe in Jesus! P.S He Knows You Looked ♥ - Deny me in front of your friends and I will deny you in front of my Father.
 
Lindsey Beth Mitchell
Lindsey Beth Mitchell OMG, both Michael and Baileigh are in the bed asleep so guess what that means? I get to follow suit! Goodnite everyone, im goin to bed!!
 
Moisha Ryan
Moisha Ryan Ima do me till the day i die..if you steady not liking what i do....find another follower ;) # Just Saying Doooooeee.
 
Beatrice Woods
Beatrice Woods good nite to all going to get off here and hit the bed i am so tired and i really dont know why my mind wont let me rest got to much going on in my life at this time dont know when it will get any better soon i pray
 
Elisha Clark
Elisha Clark 'Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.' - John 14:27
 
Rishiraj Mhaske
Rishiraj Mhaske A boy went & proposed a girl . Girl: What can u do to make me love you? . Boy: I vl do what ever u want.I vl bring stars from the sky.I vl jump from where ever u say. I vl do anythng for u. Girl: can u complete ur engg. without any backlogs? Boy:chalta hun behna.. Apna khayal rakhna..: gm.
 
Josh Harvey
Josh Harvey My little tribute to BRoy: The audacity, tenacity, gimme the rock, pass to me.. no one here's as fast as me- im boud to be; the greatest one this crowd has seen. I just hope they’re proud of me. I give my all for these fans and team, that’s just what this does to me. The score, the clock, the game; its all on me… and all I see I victory.... “It’s a great day to be a blazer.” RIP city's finest
 
Judy Hough Mills
Judy Hough Mills Dear Santa, please bring me a cabin in the woods with a hot tub! I promise I will TRY to be good next year! :)
 
Laura Michelle Coleman
Laura Michelle Coleman went to taget to buy a cooking pot.. there were shit all, so i came back with a pizza tray and cookie tray XD im okay with this.
 
Niquasia Veney
Niquasia Veney Q; can i text uu ? A sure
 
Rachel Meachum
Rachel Meachum i love SANTA! <~ yes im a believer......... you should be to cuz he told his head elf to tell me that your BEAUTIFUL.
 
Julie Newton
Julie Newton Mom:Sissy(me) , Its Bad When Your Room Mess Starts Trickling Out Into The Hallway . . . Me:Buuuuttttt , Im Hoarding -____- Mom:I Dont Care What Your Doing In There But It Needs To Stop O.o
 
Ivy Prettychick Wall
Ivy Prettychick Wall Mann my bae left and after that i heard a gun shot omg! Im worried :'( uggh .... 10/04/11
 
Hendrick Laing
Hendrick Laing I NEVER KNEW MY PRESENCE HAS SUCH GREAT IMPACT ON PEOPLE'S LIVES GIVE I THE THE ZEEL TO DEAL WITH THESE !!!!!!!! GIVE I STRENGTH TO OVER COME OVER FORWARD THESE KIND OF CITUATION I KNOW I HAVE U WONDERING IF IT IS YOU I AM TALKING ABOUT BUT DONT WORRY THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST SPEAK IN PARABLES!!!!!! NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE SNAIL BECAUSE THE DAY U TRY THAT U WILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Saraii Rodriguez
Saraii Rodriguez No matter how much I eat, I can't get full.. This is something I'm not used to. WTH!?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment