Monday, December 12, 2011

Cuz if one day u wake up and find that ur missing meand ur heart starts to wonder where on earth this I can be Thinking maybe you'd comeback to

Johnny Alec Alonzo
Johnny Alec Alonzo Cuz if one day u wake up and find that ur missing me..and ur heart starts to wonder where on earth this I can be. Thinking maybe you'd comeback to the place that we meet! And you'd see me waiting for u on the corner of the street:)
 
Nikki Thomas
Nikki Thomas soooo pissed!!!!! everyone like to fuck with my head i swear!!! stay outta my life if u have nothing good to say!!!
 
Ashley Laylanie Gomes
Ashley Laylanie Gomes I <3 U Aaliyah Jonas Ur Funny!!
 
Bigdaddy Naaido Rajesh
Bigdaddy Naaido Rajesh You are behind your own succes nobody is so whatever you do or plan u must know that later on it will determine ur happiness or ur dissapointment so be wise and live life to the fullest goodmorning mzansi
 
Anipa Hotong Ü
Anipa Hotong Ü Anipa Hotong Ü. a fan of KAULITZ TWIN :))
www.youtube.com
video of tokio hotel bill love to tom and tom love to bill they are very cool.XD.
 
Olatunji Gbolahan Babajide
Olatunji Gbolahan Babajide Thank u lord 4 d grace 2 b among d livin! It nt by my mights.... We appreciate u o'lord
 
Manemane Bland Gotmoney
Manemane Bland Gotmoney GREEN U SEXY COOL FUNNY AND ALMOST STUCK UP LOL JP BUT I LYKE U DOE.!
 
Derrick Wilmore
Derrick Wilmore Tha main ones hollerin about they lookin for and love MR. WRONG will be tha main ones sobbin on fb about how he did her WRONG...... But u kno what they say ASK and u shall RECIEVE.....
 
Karonde Neal
Karonde Neal Wat would u do if u went to a cowboys game:a-scream for da cowboys,b-sit and only cheer when they make a goal,c-dont say anything and just watch,d-cheer for da other team?please comment
 
Eden HeartlessMarine Conton
Eden HeartlessMarine Conton if u want my address cuz u wanna send me somethin, let me kno
 
Van Richardson
Van Richardson If u still waitin on a new puffdaddy album kill ur self take that ass nigga think about it
 
Jacob Degeyter
Jacob Degeyter When you hit a fork in the road its a beautiful womans indirective sweet nothings that may guide u to the place u should be.without them theres only the sunset on your back and the dust from your heels.your only comfort,the serenade of the song the iron sings as it yurns for your wrist.
 
Sheri Kuechenmeister
Sheri Kuechenmeister just made dinner :) hella fool now, miss my lil man but this break was overdue forsure, and hes havin fun with jessi and jr. They are 2 cute :)... Chillin with jamie bouta take baby tt her apple juice #love u bub
 
Amanda Willie
Amanda Willie LORD WE NEED U ASAP...PLS LORD CONTINUE TO HOLD US N THE PALM OF UR HAND.
 
Jenny Schlavensky
Jenny Schlavensky If u dont believe in God u should cuz tebow is the shit.
 
Alonzo Williams
Alonzo Williams Know fuck you yea u shit
 
Charlie Heat
Charlie Heat If U Love Music Like I Do Gotta Watch. http://youtu.be/9UzpN1XcMw4
www.youtube.com
@GoodWorkCharlie Not For Critics Jus Wanted To Play... I Love Music.
 
Nuel Dreadheadshawty Mitchell
Nuel Dreadheadshawty Mitchell if u have feelings for someone and u dnt know how they feel about u... LMS
 
Robert Lee McAloon
Robert Lee McAloon Learn the rules of the game before u try to play the game Dallas ......lol
 
Braxton DeAndre Way
Braxton DeAndre Way I TOLD N PROMISE 1 GURL I DO SUMTHIN FOR THEM WE DATED M SHE STILL ON MY MIND IMA STILL DO THAT THING U REALI WANTED ME ,2 DO JUST INBOXX ME SC
 
Geraldmcmillin Mcmillin
Geraldmcmillin Mcmillin thanks to my sis and faimley for cuming to the baby shower just 6 weeks left time will fly till the baby boy cums so thanks to my girls faimley to thank u all
 
Kenyell Williams
Kenyell Williams When does the pain of love stop filling your heart with uncontrollable feelings. When do the love protect the feelings. Isn't love supposed to protect u...isn't ur love supposed to protect me...my mind is going crazy....J
 
Ashley Myers
Ashley Myers i hate wen ppl wisper but u still hear them and they act like u didnt..gah! grow up!
 
Shival D Fearless Rockaholic
Shival D Fearless Rockaholic we r approaching 2012....dezspite everuthing thats been said about this year ahead....click like if u have no fear....
 
Melvin Obrian Oquendo
Melvin Obrian Oquendo Girl: Slow down, Im scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me. Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down! ... ... ... Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. Girl : *hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me. Girl: Alright, now slow down Guy: I love you babe. (in the paper the next day): A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If u love any one this much re-post this ....See More
 

No comments:

Post a Comment