Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just got a call that JPS is closed Never had the automated call for that before So glad they called before I woke them up Ben up for

Katrina Riddle Crittenden
Katrina Riddle Crittenden Just got a call that JPS is closed. Never had the automated call for that before. So glad they called before I woke them up.
 
Alissa Bailes Boudreaux
Alissa Bailes Boudreaux Ben up for an hour and can`t go back to sleep. Not even tired. Just can`t stop thinking about how happy I am. Got me smiling for no reason and giggling like a little girl. Finally feel safe and secure.
 
Briza Meza
Briza Meza i cant sleep bcuz i took a nap ٩(×̯×)۶
 
Yajaira Gil
Yajaira Gil CUANTAS VECES TENGO QUE DECIRTE QUE NO SEAS ARROGANTE.....Y PIENSES QUE ERES EL UNICO EN ESTE MUNDO QUE LO MERECE TODO...A MI DIOS NO LE GUSTA ESO..Y NO TE LO VUELVO A REPETIR....A EL UNICO QUE HAY QUE TEMERLE EN ESTA VIDA SE LLAMA ""DIOS""".................
 
Meryll Villaverde
Meryll Villaverde will this be a great Christmas?? :/
 
Gerald Huntinghorse
Gerald Huntinghorse ummmm might have caught a sight of a pretty ndn girl
 
Styme Clark Bagares Baring
Styme Clark Bagares Baring 1. Hold your breath 2. Click Like. ( hold still ) 3. Copy and Paste. ( hold still ) 4. Make It as Your status. ( hold still ) 5. Good, now if you did it without breathing, you are a good kisser
 
Lim Tee Wah
Lim Tee Wah 哈哈哈,真他妈的恶心啊 !!!
1 Malaysia
 
Magel Airgela
Magel Airgela u teach me how to dougie,,, so i learn.,.,,.,.,now i can move like a jagger.,.,.,.oho oho oh oh oh.,.,.,

Likes

Magel Airgela
 
Gorvic Antonio
Gorvic Antonio Trey Songz ! Bottoms up bottoms up ever see your cup got a couple bottles but a couple aint enough Bottoms up bottoms up throw your hands up tell security we bout to tear this club up Bottoms up bottoms up pocket full of green girl you know I love the way you shake it in those jeans Bottoms up bottoms up throw your hands up ! Yeah ! XD
www.killerhiphop.com
Trey Songz ft Nicki Minaj – Bottoms Up Lyrics. Off Trey Songz upcoming album Read the full Trey Songz Bottoms Up Lyrics Here First!
 
Bj Kruft
Bj Kruft Now, can you actually have satisfying sex with a fruitcake?
 
Kimberly Christine Sparks
Kimberly Christine Sparks About to undertake making a sweet potato nut pie.......wish me luck!!!!!
 
Joellen Zielazinski
Joellen Zielazinski Need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways.
 
Keith Mangalonzo
Keith Mangalonzo - Such a beautiful song... \m/
www.youtube.com
 
Pule Moholo
Pule Moholo Cups of the Rose Bitches in my old phone I should call one and go home I’ve been in this club too long The woman that I would try Is happy with a good guy But I’ve been drinking so much That I’ma call her anyway and say “F-ck that nigga that you love so bad I know you still think about the times we had” I say “f-ck that nigga that you think you found And since you picked up I know he’s not around”
 
Constantinoh Mamuu
Constantinoh Mamuu Whenever God wants 2 do something 4 a nation or people He sends them a man. To bring the children of israel out of Egypt, He didn't send an army but Moses, 2save the world He didn't send largions of angels but send Jesus inform of man, 2bring joy city of samaria He sent Philip. So as a child of God ur send 2 do something in these world, so av u identified the credentials in u 2fulfill God's assignment ? if not do something.
 
Elton Jackson
Elton Jackson Well today was a lil weird!!!
 
Kelley Kauffman
Kelley Kauffman For the girls out there who have this kind of loving attitude toward their men, THIS is a big thank you - I see girls on here all the time who are completely devoted to their men, 100%, whether they are married, engaged or just dating -and that's what every guy truly wants - the kind of attitude reflected in this song.
www.youtube.com
 
Schoolhousecafe Fisher-shifrin
Schoolhousecafe Fisher-shifrin Our Tree is up and Ready please bring in your donation of cat food, dog food, rabbitt food, hamster gerbil food,etc, paper towels , bleach, etc with a picture of your pet to help decorate our Tree , All donations go to the Concord SPCA. Thank You so much for your support. Caleen and Kathy and family
 
Dennis Kennedy
Dennis Kennedy anybody knows of a good job please let me know....asap
 
Kym Sawler Bowmaster
Kym Sawler Bowmaster WONDER WHY YOU SEE COMMENTS YOUR FRIENDS HAVE ON PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW? ..........Please do me a favor: hover over my name right here; in a few seconds you will see a box that says 'subscribed." Hover over that and then go to "comments and likes" and uncheck it. "That will stop my posts and yours to me from showing up on the sidebar for everyone to see." If you re-post this I will do the same for you. Thanks a bunch.
 
Ťhę Īmortał Gołdęn Łïon
Ťhę Īmortał Gołdęn Łïon Need to get a hold of some nations multi tasking .')
 
Erin Hair
Erin Hair I want to buy a baby bulldog an name him chops. I probably shouldn't but then again I probably will.
 
Ncesh Znceba Maqwelane
Ncesh Znceba Maqwelane Skinny n bg boobz o tyrez(zpejeje) jst a turn off lomnt*jst syn*
 
Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson Anyone got a Spare Deadmau5 ticket ???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment