Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I would like to ask all my friends and family to say a prayer for my Cousin Shelly She going into surgery this morning and I need her to be

Sue Prater
Sue Prater I would like to ask all my friends and family to say a prayer for my Cousin Shelly. She going into surgery this morning and I need her to be ok. I LOVE YA CUZ....
 
Helena Santos
Helena Santos “ A esperança não é um sonho mas uma maneira de traduzir os sonhos em realidade”
 
David Furtado
David Furtado David 1 icy roads 0. Because I'm a winner lol. Roads are horrid but I made it. Give yourselves a little extra time where ever you go.
 
Utha Alex
Utha Alex I need a docter be neh....galau bngts guah.....!!
 
Corey Fesco
Corey Fesco Can't sleep.. Waking up and starting the before the sun does. First thing, going for a run..
 
Dave Regg
Dave Regg I need a girl,to ride.
 
Moses Joshua
Moses Joshua Today i woke up early in the morning then i rode a bicycle for three hours surveying the routes that i will use for my running practise as from monday next week,woh the area is too bushy but i believe god will protect me from the world animals.
 
Denka Bejbe
Denka Bejbe Lep/a: Dobar/ra: Zgodan/na: Ti i ja: Bleja: ... Poljubac: Veza-

Likes

Nikola PetrovicNiNa StojsavljevicAna SavinSara Pavlovic
 
Hayley Melissa
Hayley Melissa going to bed cause im a cool kid :)
 
Jamie Blacker
Jamie Blacker Life is funny. If you stand around being unhappy, you waste a day..... If you do something about it, you have made it yours...

Likes

Casey Lodge
 
Bhavesh Panchal
Bhavesh Panchal Reality : When a boy proposes a girl.... her answers are: 1)yes ... 2)no 3)apko dost samajhti hu 4)i am engaged 5)i love someone else Ladkiya kitni nirdayi hoti hai :P & When a girl proposes a boy. . . . his answers are always : 1)haan 2)yes 3)ok 4)alright 5)mee too. . . Ladko ka dil,,, dil nahi dariya hota hai.
 
Don Dunkerly
Don Dunkerly The people who make a difference in life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care.
 
Shane Cundall
Shane Cundall fuck i hate when some one knows that ya misses has a boyfriend but they just cant help them selfs but still fucking try 2 get her wtf?
 
Pankaj Upreti
Pankaj Upreti Powerful quake strikes off Philippines magnitude was 6.0 | Start Bharat | Latest News | World Wide N www.startbharat.com A 6.0-magnitude quake Wednesday struck off the coast of the Philippines but there was no immediate report of damage or casualty
 
James Johnson
James Johnson Can't sleep. Not in a great mood. Watched a good, but sad show. Now what?
 
Susan Holroyd
Susan Holroyd is waiting 4 the housing 2 come n inspect my roof, looks like im guna need a new 1 :(
 
Caitlin Gayda
Caitlin Gayda Sweet, up before 5. It's gonna be a sweet day, people!
 
Shannon Fisher
Shannon Fisher Sumtyms life sucks.Ur worst fear cn bcome a reality,&da 1thing u despises most,u cn bcome
 
Si OLa Ko
Si OLa Ko Baby James : Yaya, am i normal ? Yaya : Of course! You're not like them. Why did you ask?! Baby James : i'm so confused... my grandfather is Ninoy, my uncle is Noynoy, my brother is Abnoy, my dad is chikboy, my mom,, iba-iba ang boy, my ninong is tito boy,but he's not a boy! di kaya ,, Ako Budoy ?! xD
 
Antonio Zec
Antonio Zec VODIC KAKO BITI COOL NA FACEBOOK-U :D 1.Obavezno trebate imati preko 1000 prijatelja! 2.Obavezno staviti u status šta radite (npr. serem, jedem, napolju predobro itd itd…)! 3.Obavezno na lajku ili komentaru zahvalite rečima: FALA, JUBIM, JOJIM . 4.Svaki put kad vas neko naljuti……, razočara i sl.vi razglasite to na sva zvona, pa da svako zna kako se vi osećate (tuzni statusi i poveznice obavezno)! 5.MOLITEEE da vam lajkuju sliku….!!! 6.Svako ko vam lajkuje sliku vam mora postati najbolji prijatelj, vasha duusha, JubAv vAshaa….Naravno loše komentare brišete i uz to osobe koje su vam ga napisale. 7.Ne zaboravite na novi domaći jezik: neam, joiii, pozz, nezz, iam i sl. 8.Trebate se slikati ispred ogledala u WC, napućiti usne, izbaciti dekolte (sa WC šoljom u pozadini) ! 9. Sami sebi lajkovati sve što objavite! ( ako ikako možete sa lažnih profila ! ) 10.Pronaći svoju idealnu pozu i onda se na svakoj slici tako se slikati! 11.Za potpuni doživljaj preporucuje se i korištenje X umjesto H, W umjesto V, CH SH umjesto Ć Š, a PoŽeLjNo Bi I bIlO PiSaTi OvAkO! 12.U imenu je poželjno imati nazive swatkica, pwincezica, mawa, carica, kraljica i sl. 13.Na slike pišite tekstove pesama. Naravno, da imaju veze sa vama (npr. KIŠA PADA, BANDERE RASTU, JA TEBE VOLIM, TI SI MOJA CURA). 14. Pišite i šaljite lančane poruke, jer inače ćete umrijeti ! 15.Bar jednom mesečno stavite na status da brišete prijatelje ili čak celi face, pokažite koliko ste hladni. A’l u biti se zna da očekujete komentare „nemoj me brisati“ ili „dajj srecHhoo stA cu bEzz tebe nA fEjsuuuU? “ 16.Kad nađete momka/curu, svaki dan si pišite po zidu koliko se volite i zgadite nama ostalima sve vrste tepanja!
 
Gordo Bernard
Gordo Bernard has a good pickup line ...."I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I’m the only one talking to you."

Likes

Jeff Flynn
 
Jamire Ross
Jamire Ross got a lot on my mind.....i'mma spend today sifting through it #NeverEnds
 
Dwight Spencer
Dwight Spencer Since I have been doing a lot of work on my firm I've noticed that I have a lot of my personal stuff online. So, since a lot of my clients are social media friendly over the next week or so I'm going to be taking all my personal info offline(or making it private at lease). This includes facebook and a few other accounts I have floating around. To my close friend and family, you already know how to get a hold of me ;) and no there's not going to be a mass deletion of people from my friend lists just sweeping up things.
 
Namrita Sachdeva
Namrita Sachdeva love is like a game some people cheat and some prefer to play it fair.
 
Ronelle Padayachee
Ronelle Padayachee When you're single, people ask about a girlfriend or boyfriend. When you have a fiance, they ask about a wedding. When you get married, they ask when will you two have a baby? When you have 1 child, they ask when is the little brother or sister coming? When you have another one they ask, why are you having all these children? God forbid you get divorced, they ask WHY? If you moved on, ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment