Wednesday, November 30, 2011

JeezeI sure wish I didn't have to masturbate all the time : hmmm i think im ready to go back out fishing prity sure im over it now wwwyoutubecom Watch

Dres Martinez
Dres Martinez Jeeze...I sure wish I didn't have to masturbate all the time. :/
 
New King
New King hmmm i think im ready to go back out fishing... prity sure im over it now
 
Qiudzz Dini
www.youtube.com
Watch Me Perform At The American Music Awards with LMFAO, Justin Bieber, David Hasselhoff and a Special Appearance by Will.I.Am. NEW CLOTHING LINE: http://ww...
 
Hannah Gutierrez
Hannah Gutierrez Say this slow: "God, I need you and I love you." now repost this and a miracle will happen.:) If you love God, repost this. If you love Satan, keep scrolling.
 
Simone Scotney
Simone Scotney is going to the hospital toomorrow to decorate to childrens ward and xmas tree i can't wait it is going to great
 
Andy Tae Kyung Sung
Andy Tae Kyung Sung COP: Do you know how fast you were going? ME: I was trying to keep up with traffic. COP: There is no traffic. Me: That's how far behind i am.
 
Wade Gubb
Wade Gubb Hey does any one have any free weights that they want got get rid of either free or very cheaply?? I need to get back into shape again. Ill even pick them up if you live close. Thanks if you do.
 
Yekeen Qudus Babatunde
Yekeen Qudus Babatunde I wish to extend my gratitute to all my friends,sister,brother,mum and dad dat send me birthday wishes yesterday either tru SMS,FACEBOOK & TWITTER...To u all i said Big THANK U and all d good tin will neva seize in ur house(amen)
 
Lerato Mnqabashe
Lerato Mnqabashe Watchn supa nanny nd i mst cy dis woman is rili good.....bigup jojo
 
Danielle Kempf
Danielle Kempf Halfway there 4hrs left. The i can go home
 
Hashim Suffhi
Hashim Suffhi "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me." [Surah 51: Ayah 56]
 
Rache Points
Rache Points I cant sleep this is gay i.m smokin buds so hopefully soon imma passout haha
 
Samuel Pritchett
Samuel Pritchett I believe that God change people and God change things. Knowing he is God all by himself,but he chose to be with us.. We can do and accomplish all thing through Christ the Author and Finisher of our faith in life.God told me to ask u a question?If he stop n front of you would you help him carry the cross? Stop walking in dark place and run to light, he's waiting on you with open arm..God love you too.Lakewood speak.....
 
TingMat's Ü Sayres Binayao
TingMat's Ü Sayres Binayao i have a great time with yah Elda Jean Adora Tayong, daniel, Adonis Lagoy Binayao, Dandy Lagoy Binayao..haha bhala cge ko nin.u ug tripan.. wafa man pud..haha
 
Carol Valenti
Carol Valenti I was a kid in the 80's. We are the last generation who learned to play in the street, we are the 1st who've played video games, and were the last to record songs off the radio on cassettes and we are the pioneers of Walkman and chat rooms....We traveled in cars without seat belts or air bags. We lived without cell phones n rocked beepers. We are the generation ...Re-Post this if you are from the best Generation ever! :)
 
Homayoun Hmeem
Homayoun Hmeem I love You ArezuI love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You ArezuI love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You ArezuI love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You ArezuI love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You Arezu I love You Arezu
 
Dan Ishaku
Dan Ishaku Pls,i'm NCE holder and i need a job abeg help anybody,anywhere and anyhow
 
Dennis Clark
Dennis Clark I never had sex I never smoked weed. I never drank alcohol. I never got a hickey. I've never done any drugs. I've never snuck out I've never gotten the cops called on me. Copy & paste this as your status, and whoever likes it thinks you're lying. (;

Likes

Jessica Lynn
 
Dhaval Jadhav
Dhaval Jadhav If u hate me ................ delete me now if u think i'm nice ............ like my status if u think i am a good friend ........... comment on this status if you ever liked me ........... poke me, i won't tell if u like me now ......... inbox me a heart i won't tell if u want to date me .........inbox me a :), i won't tell if u are brave ............ set this as your status —
 
Innes Jordaan
Innes Jordaan a guy i know wrot to santa''send me a brother santa wrote back''send me you mother
 
Keanna Miller
Keanna Miller Sometimes I miss having a bestfriend. :(
 
Benny Okafor
Benny Okafor theres no way i cud pay my mother back for all the cares,pains, love that she showed me than just to offer her prayers. mama u too much, i appreciate u titi lai lai

Likes

Emmanuel Akele
 
Lee Ann Trigg
Lee Ann Trigg I cried when you passed away. I still cry today. Although I loved you dearly, I couldn't make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke my heart to prove to me he only takes the best. Keep this rose going for anyone in heaven that you've loved and lost - but never forgot _____/)___/)______./¯"""/') ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯\)¯¯¯'\_„„„,
 
Sameer Salvi
Sameer Salvi Just Imagine, you broke up wit ur lover. After 10years you see him/ her. If u say ♥ "HEY, I LOVE YOU" ♥ ... ... ... ... what wud be his/her reply? To know, ♥ ... ... Copy ANY ONE of the the lines, paste in your comment and remove the + @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0]
 
Stacey Soriano
Stacey Soriano After all this time i still can't get Yuh off my mind

Likes

Jennifer TorresDopeAss Savye
 

No comments:

Post a Comment