Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pumping them vitamins for dinner scrambled eggs with cherry tomatos and mushrooms a peice of toast with avocado and freshly squeezed juiced carrot apple watermelon beetroot pear ginger celery Thought

Emma-Rose Tolmachoff
Emma-Rose Tolmachoff Pumping them vitamins for dinner.. scrambled eggs with cherry tomatos and mushrooms. a peice of toast with avocado. and freshly squeezed juiced (carrot, apple, watermelon, beetroot, pear, ginger, celery). Thought I better after the chocolate for brekky and chips for lunch :o

Likes

Andrew MullaneEmma-Rose Tolmachoff
 
Brandon Biek
Brandon Biek "i got glass in my asss! i wanna go to jersey, i wanna see my girl, i wanna watch opra!"
 
Geas Cordq
Geas Cordq su-eobshi majdaewaht-deon keu modeun sesange-ge insahaneun beobeul kareuchyeojun keudaejyo nae-mame neomcheonaneun i mellodireul neowahhamkkye jikyeo-gal-kkeoya keuraeyo Hello Hello kwii-yeoun naye cheonsayeo eonjena naye kyeo-seul jikyeojwoyo keurigo Thank you Thank you neo-ye-ge ha-goshipeun han-madi nononono sarang-handan gobaekboda komapdaneun geu han-madiro nae modeun-mameul jeonhaeyo
 
Patricia Neely-Dorsey
Patricia Neely-Dorsey I'm a BOSS at what I do...because I have to!! from a friend's Facebook page Gotta Love It !!!!!..You go, Girlfriend! PND: Be You ! Do You !
 
Young Sau Sixnineteen
Young Sau Sixnineteen then I twist the hat, then i turn the hat, then i flip the hat, now switch the hats (Bernard Zlammy Rackley voice)
 
Kylie Fantis
Kylie Fantis i feel like relaxing goin to bed but still things to do.....house work, ironing cant be stuffed
 
Porsha Chimere'
Porsha Chimere' I hate it when you do people all kinds of favors but they act like you owe them something when its your turn! I'll make it with your with or without you! Good luck finding someone who will but put up with your BS! Hmmm... and you wonder why you can't keep nobody....maybe you need to check yourself!
 
Gigi Audehm
Gigi Audehm In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. Robert Frost
 
Penolong Cinta
Penolong Cinta " I will never hurt you." what a lie

Likes

TeenTeeq Xie DE'lavenderAkuu Sii FatynFateen AqilahBSha HS
 
Suga Mustofa
Suga Mustofa Oh..her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they are not shining She is so beautiful and i tell her everyday
 
Nay Nay Chang
Nay Nay Chang To day I can't go to study again :-( yab morng
 
Matthew Woodward
Matthew Woodward my ups are my downs, my smiles are my frowns...my sunrise is an eclipse, for when my night falls, u will witness some dark shit...its hard to get up, when the world is pullin u down...hard to be serious, when ur always seen as the clown...u jus took my beating heart, dug a whole, and tossed it in the ground, with the tons of medium, u dumped on my everythings, the weight keeps my blood from heatin and my heart from beatin...all them dirty pounds, pounding me down, further into the ground, caused by the craziness in which we are now found, its because of u, not me, not we..ur the leader, ur the seeder...ur the one, who fell to two, im the three that is to set us free, and we all know the four who colapsed our floor, kicked in our door and led us to this darkness we call life...its just not right, u say ur there, but ur never here, unless it makes u look good in public eyes, then ur quick to hop to my side...but f the public eye, and f ur rotten minds,i got this thing called a life, u shud find one, its tight!
 
Destiney Jean Sheldon
Destiney Jean Sheldon i have been struggling i need a miraclce and if you been reading this then u have time god will fix two big things in your life if u pass this on your on a test god knows who does this repost if u love god
 
Kearabilwe Mash
Kearabilwe Mash im finally at the local mall and some chick just came over and startd chatting to me some people are just too sweet she brightened my day and i dint even get her name :-)
 
Henry Akpan
Henry Akpan "In this game, you only lose when you fight back. Not me, for what I am working with is timeless and the truth may come missing"
 
Ева Авксентьева
Ева Авксентьева Мой Идеал мужчины:Cвесить ноги на плечи,и стучать по лысине.....
 
Mfundo Andile Jam Jam
Mfundo Andile Jam Jam Wow! Ndyagoduka ngomso nd i shall nvr set ma foot here again, bt first mandifunde ukuze ndohlukane nalo kamnandi eliphepha langomso wit no strings attached*encumile*
 
Dylan J. Gregory
Dylan J. Gregory I can't tell you how I'm feeling, my voice might be gone from immense worship, but all these memories are coming back and it feels as if I'm there when I first got them. Feels good
 
Mikki Battye-Wood
Mikki Battye-Wood If Man.Utd go through tonight, I bet that they get Cardiff, as usual they will get the easiest team in the draw

Likes

George Clarke
 
Eliza Karima
Eliza Karima Waa i nid 2 get myself samthg 2 do,hii kukaa indoors is mekin me eat alot any sugestions??
 
Matthew Vanoli
Matthew Vanoli i like it up bum.... :/
 
Adamu Lee Hussein
Adamu Lee Hussein Rehana send frnd request 2 me,i dnt wnt her let me block her or bro tel md wat 2 do.!!!
 
Toye Akinwale Ayobade
Toye Akinwale Ayobade i hate wats appenin rit now.....open secret
 
Tyson Courchane
Tyson Courchane Another sleepless night, I need some noise canceling ear plugs I think... I tend to focus on the smallest sounds n they drive me bonkers ugh

Likes

Ronni Jo LaMere
 
Nangamso Dyantyi
Nangamso Dyantyi Shooooe!!! sumtymz i so wish i ws a man. . .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment