Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Like and I'll do: [] 10 ; ew [] 20 ; gross [] 30 ; errrr [] 40 ; okay [] 50 ; not bad [] 60 ; you're alright

Jake Djohan
Jake Djohan Like and I'll do: [] 10% ; ew [] 20% ; gross [] 30% ; errrr [] 40% ; okay [] 50% ; not bad [] 60% ; you're alright [] 70% ; you're pretty/beautiful [] 80% ; cuteeee [] 90% ; it's like daayyyuumm [] 95% ; almost p e r f e c t [] 100% ; perfect You + Me + Room = [] movies [] go somewhere [] cuddle [] ;) get it on lol [] hang out [] eat lollies all night If you kissed me I'd... [] kiss you back on the cheek [] be surprised [] kiss back [] ewww [] hit you If we walked home I'd... [] hold your hand [] push you in a bush [] hop on your back [] be like "well this is awkward" [] talk You should... [] text me [] talk more [] marry me on facebook [] make this your status so i can like it :)

Likes

Jake GK McpheeJustin BradfordJames WaltonKaylaa Granville
 
Amin Uddin Jibon
Amin Uddin Jibon একটু সময় নিয়ে নিচের পোস্ট টি পড়ুন । আশা রাখি ভাল লাগবে......।। এক লোক তার গাড়ি পার্ক করে এক ফুল দোকানে গেল। সেখানে তিনি তার মায়ের জন্য কিছু ফুলের অর্ডার দিলেন এবং ঠিকানা দিলেন কোথায় পাঠাতে হবে। তার মা তার থেকে প্রায় ২০০ মাইল দূরে থাকেন। সেখানে ফুলগুলো পাঠানোর জন্য বললেন তিনি। অর্ডার শেষে যখন গাড়ির কাছে আসলেন দেখলেন যে , ছোট্ট এক মেয়ে গাড়ির পাশে বসে কাঁদছে। তিনি জিজ্ঞেস করলেন কাঁদছো কেন? মেয়েটি বললো যে, সে তারা মায়ের জন্য একটি গোলাপ কিনতে চায়। কিন্তু তার কাছে টাকা নেই। লোকটি মেয়েটিকে দোকানে নিয়ে গেল এবং ফুল কিনে দিল। এরপর বললো যে, তোমাকে আমি নামিয়ে দিতে পারবো যদি তুমি চাও। মেয়েটি গাড়িতে উঠে বসলো। লোকটি জিজ্ঞেস করলো কোথায় নামবে? মেয়েটি কাছেই একটি কবরস্থানের কথা বললো। লোকটি কবরস্থানের কাছে নিয়ে গেল। অবাক হয়ে বললো, এখানে কোথায়! মেয়েটি কিছু না বলে গাড়ি থেকে নেমে নতুন একটি কবরের দিকে এগিয়ে গেল। ওখানে ফুলটি গেঁথে দিয়ে বললো,"আমি তোমাকে ভালোবাসি'মা'।" লোকটির চোখে পানি চলে আসলো। সে আবার আগের ফুল দোকানে গেল, তার অর্ডারটি বাদ দিলো এবং ফুলের একটি তোড়া কিনলো। এরপর চললো ২০০ মাইল দূরে মায়ের কাছে। সবাই মা-কে ভালোবাসুন। কখনো মা-কে কষ্ট দিবেন না। যতটা পারুন মা-য়ের সাথে দেখা করুন। কেননা এই মা-ই একসময় আপনাকে চোখে চোখে রাখতো। হয়তো সামনে আপনি চাইলেও এই মা-কে আর এক পলক দেখতে পাবেন না।
 
Chokhmah Yesod
Chokhmah Yesod “There’s an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone.” ~ (Bjarne Stroustrup)
 
Juli Dyer
Juli Dyer Richard and I are officially great-grandparents!
 
Jai Fagbure
Jai Fagbure I sold my soul to the devil for 30 percent off
 
Dedra Knapp Herald
Dedra Knapp Herald Happy Birthday to my son, James!!!! You would have been 23 today. I know you are in heaven watching over your family and friends. I miss you so much, but I know you are walking with Jesus and you are no longer suffering. I love you.
 
Tani Budini
Tani Budini I love me a great music video, favourite of all-time - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjAoBKagWQA
www.youtube.com
All is full of love bjork
 
Rhea Mae Zerotwentyone
www.youtube.com
by NiNA
 
Daniel Finn
Daniel Finn If I offered you £20k a year to use your own car (you can have 3p petrol money for the mile, but nothing for parking, wear and tear etc) to drive around and visit 10-15 people to wipe their arses, change their bandages and look after their health while being treated like a sub-human for 8 hours each day, would you do it? Oh not to mention that, if something goes wrong with one of your patients you can be held personally liable and go to court/face time in prison, and after your 8 hour day is finished, you are still required to spend a further 3 hours writing up your case notes. And you won't be getting any pay rises for at least the next five years. Would you say yes? All of a sudden your 9 to 5 office job looks like a sweet deal, eh?

Likes

Rory Young
 
Caution Potential Threat
Caution Potential Threat ; ALL I HEAR IS A DDOG BARKING WHEN YOU TALK !

Likes

Ula Maile
 
Mathew Kehinde
Mathew Kehinde guide me 2 ur path oh lord dt i may av d strenght 2 glorified ur name.

Likes

Ireoluwa Abosede Odedele
 
Kelsey Pinto
Kelsey Pinto yeah no one text me or call me, my phones dead and i dunno where my charger is so inbox me bitchez

Likes

Jake KoelmeyerAshley HodderChynade Lynch
 
Charlotte Buchanan Mitchell
Charlotte Buchanan Mitchell I am up ready to spend some time with God then time to get ready for work I really love my job I am having to get used to the long hours. its been a while since I have worked like this but God is Good and I really do love my Job I am very thankful. love you all have a very blessed day
 
Caron Lyons White
Caron Lyons White can't sleep, watching informercials, dreading the day I see someone in our local walmart in a "forever lazy"!! it will happen, its just a matter of time!!
 
Anthony Ranglong
Anthony Ranglong This poem is inspired by the beggar I saw yesterday in Kolkata..... Seeing him flashes a venerable image As he sits like a veritable sage. My fancy transports him to Himalaya Contemplating on the theme of Maya. His white beard sweeps his folded legs As he sits like a lucky king and begs. His taut lips make a smile at the clinks While I sense his senseless eyes as he blinks. Misery invades me as he staggers While I heave a sigh for beggars. My coins have slipped into their bowls But they are numerous like the fowls. Oh City, can I stand to admonish you, For these feeble lot in your sinew?
 
Sithembiso Zwane
Sithembiso Zwane I miss the old me. Greatness is what purely defined me. A man of achievements.
 
Josh Marc Montajes Ejercito
Josh Marc Montajes Ejercito I wish i could grab petals from a cherry blossom tree...then close my eyes as i held them curled up; then blowing into the breezy blue night rush....just hoping you were mine..... :/
 
Nicole Pett
Nicole Pett I am up at 5:30 on a two hr delay day....come on, seriously.
 
Desiree' Gibson
Desiree' Gibson I have decided to go natural with my makeup today!I am not wearing any! lol
 
Maureya Collins'Cheatham
Maureya Collins'Cheatham GM WACKO I MEAN BOOKER LOL SUM OF Y'ALL RATCHET ON FB LOL BUT MY NON RATCHET GM 2 U LOL
 
Guillermo Camacho
Guillermo Camacho At work...hope it gos by fast so I can get back in my bed...
 
Tunay Magmhal
www.youtube.com
Marc Anthony ft Tina Arena OST from zorro's mask

Likes

Nova Villa Hipolito
 
Lee Donald
Lee Donald No eye contacts left! Blind as a bat! So if u see me in the passing today and I don't take u on, its not me ignoring u!
 
Suvinder Kaur Virdi
Suvinder Kaur Virdi ~ ATCHOO !!! .......٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶....... If you're allergic to bullshit, drama queens, mind games, liars and 2-faced people, keep this sneeze going ... I can't wait to see who'll re-post this .

Likes

Sona Kaur Thethi
 
Olatunji Alexandra
Olatunji Alexandra Thank you Jehovah for the gift of life.many are dead many are denied of joy,some are living in pain. i have enough to say thank you baba.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment