Wednesday, November 30, 2011

To the men of IndiaI add CHAD – Feel the shame of every humiliated sister the frustration of uneducated mothers and you may yet learn that you are incomplete without

Hamid Khayar Oumar Defallah
Hamid Khayar Oumar Defallah "To the men of India(I add CHAD) – Feel the shame of every humiliated sister, the frustration of uneducated mothers and you may yet learn that you are incomplete without your inner woman. Not that girl or boy you chase in life but the entire scope of emotion and intelligence that our species experiences will be yours. " Dr. Arvind Badrinarayanan
 
Tshepi P. Kím Gaolaolwe
Tshepi P. Kím Gaolaolwe i am goin to spend the whole of december wif ma lovd ones....heish its nyce to have a family!
 
Sid Magar
Sid Magar I hear the music The music is playing The music is soft The music is now fading The music is gone Which means so is my life No music means no life The music is gone Come back to me music The Music is begining I have a life The music is pretty The Music is wonderful Oh no The music is fading again I love the music The music is gone Good bye music
 
Hosea Yupz
Hosea Yupz M0m i miss u ... i miss ur hug ur kiss ur care ur s0 l0vely t0 me ,, ur the best m0m f0r me thank al0t's m0m ... I l0ve u m0m
 
Ben Colon
Ben Colon Never thought I'd say this but… I can't sleep. :( #lame
 
Roberta Aeschliman
Roberta Aeschliman Now heres some crazy shit. take the last two digets of the year you were born add your age you are this year. I bet the answer is 111
 
Karen Prichard Knowles
Karen Prichard Knowles Up early this morning for appointment with surgeon at 7:45 a.m. Will discuss ""return to work release"". Thanking God for a wonderful recovery over these 2 months. Also thanking my wonderful, loving, giving family members who were there every step of the way..so blessed, I am.....
 
Nils Noa
Nils Noa I morgen på Månefisken! http://www.facebook.com/events/313103148700218/
Thursday, December 1 at 9:00pm, Månefisken
 
Mathew Mwangangi
Mathew Mwangangi am the blesssed mathew kaleli mwangangi....evry day has a meaning in my life,,,,i will go places but iwill not find wat sooths me .......my past is a graet evidence of what the lord GOD is tio me......THE LORD LOVES US ALLL
 
Ybll Randy
Ybll Randy I wasn't born I was sketch then invented -Juelz Santana
 
Rajko Horvatek
Rajko Horvatek Konstantin Simonov Čekaj me Čekaj me, i ja ću doći, samo me čekaj dugo. Čekaj me i kada žute kiše noći ispune tugom. Čekaj me i kada vrućine zapeku, i kada mećava briše, čekaj i kada druge nitko ne bude čekao više. Čekaj i kada čekanje dojadi svakome koji čeka. Čekaj me, i ja ću sigurno doći. Ne slušaj kad ti kažu kako je vrijeme da se zaboraviš i da te nade lažu. Nek povjeruju i sin i mati da više ne postojim, neka se tako umore čekati i svi drugovi moji, i gorko vino za moju dušu nek šiju kod ognjišta. Čekaj i nemoj sjesti s njima, i nemoj piti ništa. Čekaj me, i ja ću sigurno doći, sve smrti me ubit neće. Nek rekne tko me čekao nije: Taj je imao sreće! Tko čekati ne zna, taj neće shvatit, niti će znati drugi da si me spasila ti jedina čekanjem svojim dugim. Nas dvoje samo znat ćemo kako preživjeh vatru kletu- naprosto, ti si čekati znala kao nitko na svijetu.
 
Chad Weirick
Chad Weirick i want something and i just dont know what it is i want
 
Crystal Milton
Crystal Milton I just heard on the news that it is 77 in Florida,I am thinking I need to move there.So dont want to get out in the cold,but ohwell here I go.
 
Portia Mothusi
Portia Mothusi Muti has never been proved scientifically 2 solve problems.but i heard ko marabi u can buy a lightining and sefola ka 2 rand they say ke combo.yooh ke nale ten rand ko reka a 5
 
Jayem Barabag Lajera Cruz
Jayem Barabag Lajera Cruz I keep myself busy with the things i have to do. But everytime I pause, I still end up thinking of YOU :))
 
Frank Loux
Frank Loux Anthony Caruso Many friends and relatives I know are in need of Prayer, I have friends and relatives at this moment going through various surgery's and illnesses. Never in my life have I witness so many in need of prayer. The old, the young, cancer victims, heart attacks, people falling, it just goes on and on. So much all at once. I request everyone set aside some time and ask the Lord for guidance and direction to heal these unfortunate friends and relatives. Thank you all! Thank God for our good health and Blessings.
 
Rolly Chowdhury
Rolly Chowdhury i just lurrve Saifu... he's so hot <3
 
Ashante Martinez
Ashante Martinez Is anyone awake i can get a ride from i need medical attention now.
 
Nathan Sims
Nathan Sims just got off a night shift i swear to god if they make me come in the office tomorrow its not gonna be pretty and ill probably get in trouble
 
Heather Mukondeleli-Buttercup Phophi
Heather Mukondeleli-Buttercup Phophi i never stop learning im loving the woman i am becoming. you are growing up Heather Mukondeleli-Buttercup Phophi

Likes

Motlatso Mosotho
 
Cynthia Witherspoon-Johnson
Cynthia Witherspoon-Johnson Father in heaven, I yield myself to You today. Search me and know my heart. Use me for Your glory. Let me be a beacon of Your love and light everywhere I go. Show me who to pray for and let Your healing virtue flow through me in Jesus’ name. Amen. — Joel & Victoria Osteen Saying a prayer for health and healing for my friend/classmate Kevin Harris, keep your head up Kev and know that God has his hands on you!!! Praying for Favor over your life!!!! Have a wonderful day everybody!!!!!

Likes

Velisa Chatman-Ward
 
Hayley Finnan
Hayley Finnan I diddnt leave, you pushed me away :/
 
Bonnie Hunter
Bonnie Hunter fuuuhhh.. reading all the messages on my shirt from year 12 was a terrible idea.. i miss last year so shitting much. shit.

Likes

Lintang Angkasa
 
Ashik Ibrahim
Ashik Ibrahim my wall is full of songs cuz i like 2 do wat like hope every 1 like mine music tq 4 all

Likes

Green Sri DamatacJeny Cheealexander CoolEdo Waykey LgijutexNanie D'Ajenk
 
Parvathi Ammulu
Parvathi Ammulu Dear Dad, no matter where i go in life.........who i get married to.......... hw much tym i spend with friends.............. hw much i might love any1.........u'll always b my no. 1 man.... you are the first ever man a girl can trust ... sincerly, ur little girl.......:). luv u Dad ♥♥♥♥♥♥ all the daughters who love their dad copy this 2 ur profile.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment