Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We may not be lovers kissin each other holding hands exchanging i luv u's i may not be ur boy or u as my woman but one thing is for sure that wen

Ronei Aragon Sayno
Ronei Aragon Sayno We may not be lovers kissin each other, holding hands, exchanging i luv u's... i may not be ur boy or u as my woman.. but one thing is for sure... that wen i find someone lyk u...
 
Walter Molina
Walter Molina good morning everyone its HUMP DAY and i am sore as hell from my TRX workout yesterday i think ill be taking a 30min hot shower to get the soreness out and ill be defrosting on my way to work
 
Sean Cobain Wright
Sean Cobain Wright Fed up with all the people giving the religious people in the mall shit. I may not agree with what they're saying, but at least they've got the balls to stand up for what they believe in, even with people giving them shit all day long and throwing things at them. If you don't like them, its quite easy to just walk straight past and ignore them, and if you feel the need to abuse them and tell them you're right and they're wrong, what makes you different to them? How many of you would take shit like that for something you believe in? /Over.

Likes

Michael BanitsiotisMarcus NettheimLarissa CroanEdward Mignone
 
Ashley Boyd
Ashley Boyd Well I don't thiink I have ever stuffed up dinner that bad in my life :(

Likes

Ash Ralph
 
Annu Sonvanshi
Annu Sonvanshi wow pooja kya word hai ....I lov this
Zindagi Haseen Hai Zindagi Se Pyaar Karo ................ Hai Andhera To Kya , Ujale Ka Intezar Karo ............... Wo Pal Bhi Ayega Jiska Intzaar Hai Aapko .............. Rab Par Bharosa Or Waqt Par Aitbar Karo ...................
 
Omike Kyrian
Omike Kyrian I don't need to know what tomorrow holds; all I need to know is the One who holds tomorrow. Lord, I put in Your hands my past, present and future.
 
Vishal Bhati
Vishal Bhati guys! I wl deactivate my fb acnt on 11 decmbr..... thnx 4 being my frnd..
 
Jenny Antipuesto
This picture is from a music video. Do you see what's circled? I bet you didn't before I told you. The government went into deep investigation on this picture. That girl died in that house in 1887. This picture has been cursed. Now that you have seen that girl, she will visit you. Repost to save your life. Don't take any chances.
These will give you Goosebumps and chills down your spine. Feels like not only your ears, eyes too, but the hair on your body can hear the silence of the wind.
 
Mike Pearson
Mike Pearson Ok so can anyone help me out? I can't decide who is the more useless fucking company in the world... Telstra or Bigpond. Stupid me thought they were the same thing but fucking nooooooooo.... don't even fucking begin to tell me that $100 will sort this issue out... you sort it out for me... you fuckwits
 
Katherine Williams
Katherine Williams how do i build winter wonderland i clicked on the train to switch between farms and nothing came up please help if you can
 
John Pilling
John Pilling Let's have a bit of support and solidarity for all those on strike action today!! Standing up for your rights has become far too unfashionable in this country! Good to see them making a stand and I stand shoulder to shoulder with them!
 
Rohit Chaudhary
Rohit Chaudhary Teacher: “What Is Common Between Jaya Bachchan And Aishwarya?” Pappu After Much Thought: “I Think, Nipples Of Both Were Sucked By Abhishek“

Likes

Raj Gupta
 
John Lim
John Lim if only i could just see a sliver of light at the end of this tunnel, i'd be a lot more hopeful about the progress of this paper.... =_____=;;
 
Andre Daniel Chiluba
Andre Daniel Chiluba Just thinking. I guess the secret of life is not to do what you like, but to like what you do. If you are not proud of what you do. No one is going to be proud of it. Let us be proud of what we do.
 
Gene Sabado
Gene Sabado Kiss? Hug? I don't want those things. Heck, I wanna MARRY you! HAHAHAHA!
 
Dumoluhle Sibanda
Dumoluhle Sibanda Thanks God its lunch tym i'm exsted bt i can do coz its always hrd 2 a man by nature
 
Eurika Jade
Eurika Jade i miss u..!!!
 
Ishita Ishan
www.youtube.com
download my torrent LOVE ONLY : & http://www.kat.ph/love-only-greece-t5957497.html

Likes

Ruth A. Ernacio
 
Zekiyah Kali Toosweetfor'em Israel
Zekiyah Kali Toosweetfor'em Israel OK I refuse to be up till 6AM like these past 2 mornings.. Gonna watch me sum videos n take it to bed.! Gotta get up early in the AM G'Nyt FB!!

Likes

Garrett Smith Jr
 
Quantina Lovinlyfe Wright
Quantina Lovinlyfe Wright - 5 a.m. & im up ! Smh ! Wtf is qoinq on ? I neva wake up dhis early ! #2muchondahbrain <3Love ??<3
 
Mary Kay Red Tomahawk
Mary Kay Red Tomahawk I miss my kiddos..but i knw they r happy..whn tht chance cmez ima apologize a million tymez..i never wntd to put them in that situation..nw they will always have a mother i couldnt be.
 
Bunly Say
Bunly Say My dad wants me to take exam to work with Ministry of Tourism :) "Yes, but not this time dad", I said :)
 
Anaela Rusaro
Anaela Rusaro Falling in love with Jesus was the best I ever done. In His arms, I feel protected. In His arms, never disconnected. In His arms I feel protected. In His arms there is no pace I rather be. Yeah you are the love of my life Jesus.

Likes

Bahati K. Innocent
 
Carmelle Frances Pretoria Storace
Carmelle Frances Pretoria Storace Please copy and paste this crap to your status if you are constantly being asked to copy & paste some crap to your status by friends who copy & paste crap to their status. Many people won't copy & paste this crap but my true sarcastic friends will copy & paste this utter crap, as I have done!!!....and here's the friggin hearts to go with this copy/paste crap !!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ : )
 
Sarah Garcia
Sarah Garcia I need star buckss !<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment