Wednesday, November 30, 2011

wwwfetisecom Fetise is India's first private fashion sales club for Men selling apparel shoes and accessories from toptier luxury brands All goods are guaranteed authentic and are exclusive priced for

Keshav Chandan
www.fetise.com
Fetise is India's first private fashion sales club for Men selling apparel, shoes and accessories from top-tier luxury brands. All goods are guaranteed authentic and are exclusive priced for our members at upto 80% off.
 
Dane Petersen
Dane Petersen i left mtv on and justin beiber started playing so i broke the tv

Likes

Harry Moorey
 
Heros Margusian
FLYING  AWAY,FLYING  AWAY,FLYING  AWAY,SO FAST,SO HIGH,SO AGILE,SO HIGHER AND HIGHER,ABOVE AND BEYOND,PASS ALL THE BARRIERS,PUSH UP VERTICALLY WITH VERY HIGH G , TRIPLE THE POWER OF ITS COMPUTERS,AND SYSTEMS,WITH UPGRADED CONTRROL AND AUGMENTED SYSTEMS,WITH FULL JTIDS AND FULL ADVANCED LINK 16 AN...
 
Alih Hosingco-Kim
Alih Hosingco-Kim that's how bitter anti fans are?! I don't like to point any FC though but seriously STOP BLOCKING, DELETING OR HACKING SNSD FANPAGES! are you really that dumb? why don't you move on and keep supporting your group? STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON HATING! I bet if your Idols knew what you guys were doing, they will be so ashamed of themselves because they had fans like you!

Likes

Pervyeoshin Kim
 
Tiegz Tavener
Tiegz Tavener 1 more day of school left for me and a few other people... tomorrow yay!!! - i actually made it through - hard work moments. - boring moments - funny moments - awks moments and embarrassing moments (totally during lessons). but it was an okay year... :)
 
TayTay Rip MahDukez
TayTay Rip MahDukez jus now goin 2sleep knowin i gota lot ov shit to da 2ma..wtf is wrong wit me o yeah im feeln mah self..well thankz everybody fa da birthday wishes i wud b inda "Z" lata on 2pop a bottle i aint doin it big even though its my birthday jus a lil sumin til FRIDAY kus its on and PoPPin' so hit da nbox if u tryna pop a bottle wit me 2ma!!!! #nite.nite.yal!!!!
 
Lucia Caranza
www.youtube.com
This male cover sounds great Have fun listening! ^^

Likes

Malou Mendoza Lopez
 
Deidre Reese Wilson-Allen
Deidre Reese Wilson-Allen Today, I celebrate with my parents! Forty seven years ago today God blessed them with a beautiful baby girl(me) that is and I know that they 've been blessed as I have! So I say to you Jesus thank you for another year!
 
April Nicole
April Nicole some shit ill let slide but tht, tht was beyond disrespectful... cant go to sleep.. like im tired but i cant sleep at all... been laying in bed for 3 hours tryna go to sleep..
 
Sondra E. Fenwick
Sondra E. Fenwick Fear not those who kill the body but Cannot destroy the soul faithful till the end continue I will help you reach your goal I love that song.have a good day today fb friends and fam Iove ya :)!!!
 
Sidh Hegishte
Sidh Hegishte सरकार देश विकायला निघालाय..! . . . . . व्यापाराच निमित्त करुन इ. स.१६०० रोजी आलेल्या इंग्रजांनी आपल्या देशात राज्य करुन देशाला लुटत १९४७ पर्यंत आपल्याला स्वातंत्र्यासाठी रडवीले..! हे आपण कधीच विसरु शकणार नाही.! आपल सरकार यांना पुन्हा ही संधी देतय म्हणे. अमेरिकेला आपल्या देशात गुंतवणूक करणार, दुकान टाकणार, धंदे टाकणार , काम करणारी माणसे त्यांची, आपण आपले पैसे देऊन त्यांची वस्तू खरेदी करायची आणि त्य...ांचा खिशा भरायचा..! भारतातला पैसा बाहेर जाणार यात आपल्या देशाचा काय फायदा..? . हे सर्व शड्यंत्र आहे देश विकायचे.! सोनिया बिननावाच्या रोगाचे उपचार करायला अमेरिकेत गेली होती तेव्हा हे शड्यंत्र रचले गेले.! तिला काय पडलीये या देशाची.. ती स्वता: फीरंगी आहे..! माझ्या देशवासीयांनो जागे व्हा..! ही महागाई, भ्रष्टाचार असेच नाही वाढलेत.! हे सर्व राजकारणी एकाच माळेचे मणी.! कारण एका हाताने टाळी नाही वाजत.! ॥विचार करा देश बदलेल ॥

Likes

Sidh Hegishte
 
Susi Chavez
Susi Chavez Fuck between trying to clean up garage for yard sale Saturday and helping Gisela move in her new pad, I lost al energy!!! I'm beat!!! Gud nite peeps!!! Sweet dreams!!! :) Tomorrow is gona b another moving day!!! :( more shit different house!!!
 
Jermaine Mincey
Jermaine Mincey I got more sexual positions the bufallo bills
 
Lone Fayaz
Lone Fayaz I spent most of the day doing a project for collage. When I finished, I got a call from my project partner. She couldn't finish her part because her internet didn't work. When I finally finished everything, I went on Facebook. She was on Facebook too.

Likes

Bhat IrfanItesh BhartiShaizad Khan
 
Bethsider Tavares
Bethsider Tavares Greetings, I have been praying and interceding for your prayer request over the last 39 days; and the Lord spoke to me saying "Bethsaida get ready to walk under a cloud of favor" When the angel of the Lord came in contact with Mary he said "Hail thou art highly favored" Luke1:28 I know over the last couple of days you might have felt the enemy trying to attack you through different situations; but it's only a sign THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER INTO A SEASON OF FAVOR!!! Anytime favor is about to latch onto you the enemy will always try to discourage you from walking into a cloud of favor. The attack can come through the family, finances, relationships or even fear, but I have news for you the favor of GOD is about to be upon you and your household!!! The bible declares in Genesis 39:3–4 And his master saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord made all he did to prosper in his hand. So Joseph found favor in his sight. When favor is on your life everything that your hand touches shall prosper. GOD is about to do the same for you!!!!!
 
Maggie Lowton
Maggie Lowton any beatles fans out there I have spare ticket 4 sat 3rd dec 12.50 concession or 14.50 went last year good singy songy night [ arts centre] if any 1 interested u can pay me later xx
 
Ricky Hannan
Ricky Hannan don't need to worry I'm not killing myself I've got smokes for that I love life to much I need to kick my self out of the blues
 
Cynthia Wray
Cynthia Wray Another day at in paradise(not) if only my sexy man was here would it be paradise! I miss you very much baby! I love you very much honey!
 
Cheng Craq Tai
Cheng Craq Tai I mc my SMB 2011 m8s kodwa nd i mc umakhulu lol dats 1crazee lecturer.
 
Malou Cruz Justo
Malou Cruz Justo >>I HAVE A DREAM<< GUD PM TO ALL FB FRIENDS.

Likes

Jhoy Justo Silvestre Candelario
 
Norma Jean Crews Adams
Norma Jean Crews Adams When you carry a bible , the devil gets a headache. When you open it , he collapses. When he sees you reading it , he faints. When he sees you living it he flees. And just when your about to re-post this he will try & discourage you. I just defeated him. Like, Copy & Paste If you're in God's army.
 
Abing Planetshakerz
Abing Planetshakerz . i believe that if its a will of GOD he will make a way even it seems to be no way.. by: Chazy Villareal
 
Tamara Chapman
Tamara Chapman Hates when you get the "Your JUST a mum?" or "Do you ever work?" Uhhh yes, I am a Mum! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And that's just with my first job... BEING A MUM!! I may not be anything to you but I am everything to someone! Re-post if you are a PROUD MUM!!!! ♥ and if you don't think it's a job try it for a week!!.
 
Vo Truong Hoang Vu
Vo Truong Hoang Vu I really really miss u ... .< but why u still keep silent so even if we can not be friends anymore .... > < . Why @_@ is it worthy ?
 
Elaine P Martinez
Elaine P Martinez i said yo body... yo body... is a port-o-potty.... lmfao
www.youtube.com
I own nothing! Hahaha a funny video! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment