Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I don't want to stress my self with useless people who don't even deserve to be an issue in my life Shud i xay wen u cal me i hia

Dave Gallano
Dave Gallano I don't want to stress my self with useless people who don't even deserve to be an issue in my life!

Likes

Christine Gojar Gallano
 
Edwin Mawira
Edwin Mawira Shud i xay wen u cal me i hia jingle bells leavn me lighter dan a paper bringn ma crisi xo early!!ooooh b ma ticha i ll ur student.ur nyc,mis u at nyt,ur pusi fatty n in size!!aaaauuuuiii!Thax 4 punani.
 
Derwin Huggins Jr.
Derwin Huggins Jr. It's crazy ppl wakin up for work nd skook nd I haven't even been to sleep yet SMH
 
James Wen
James Wen Oh boy, I'm exhausted! I have 8 classes on Wednesdays.
 
Myla Mariel Montante Rivas
Myla Mariel Montante Rivas Happy Happy Birthday to my dearest Ate Ningning! I wish that all those dreams that were not fulfilled during the past years suddenly come true. Enjoy life everyday. Hope you have an awesome birthday!!! we miss it! God bless you and always remember Me and Jacky loves you so much!!!!
 
Pearce Lane Leckenby
Pearce Lane Leckenby I wish I could dream again:/ I miss watching movies at night.
 
Vicky Iceland
Vicky Iceland Minnum á hlustunarpartýið okkar á fimmtudaginn... Platan verður til sölu á staðnum....tilvalin í jólapakkann :D
Thursday, December 1 at 8:00pm

Likes

Malín Brand
 
Neha Sharma
Neha Sharma FOR MORE INFORMATION PLZZ CHECK ALL MY ALBUM, I AM SURE U WILL DEFINITELY GET SOME VERY USEFUL AND INTERESTING INFORMATION FROM IT, REGARDING URS LIFE AND MONEY.....GOD BLESS U ALL JAI SHREE RAM.......................................................................
 
Marty Reyes
Marty Reyes Girl I know it’s real cause I’ve been around it Yu only want whats real cuz yu just never found it Don’t give them no more chances, ooh girl they had there turn.. Everything for a reason, there’s things yu had to learn from them But when I get yu to myself Yu know what’s going down...<3
 
Blackson Gideon Nwoji
Blackson Gideon Nwoji God pls help me! I need you dis time around. I don't have another God expect you! Pls hear me cry. In Jesus. Name. Amen
 
Rickey D Burton
Rickey D Burton you know i look around and nobody believes in christmas anymore ? it's all about the presents it's not about jesus's birth. when they started spelling XMAS it took christ out of christmas. the stores today say happy holidays not merry christmas. i was brought up to celibrate the birth of jesus with the family getting together for a big dinner.the kids would get 1 present a toy maybe.but the food the candy and everyone together made it great
 
Wendy Wright
Wendy Wright I wonder how many people will call in today!!!!!!!!
 
Debi Diamant-Durkin
Debi Diamant-Durkin Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have several in heaven looking down on me ♥ .. Put this as your status if you have some in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas ♥

Likes

Lori Summerfield
 
Joseph Savage
Joseph Savage Up wit as anxietylike fuk... Can't sleep, doobies, ills, .......Wat the fuk ? My girl got me Chillin tho ... Thasss good I guess, fuk!!! #vampirelife
 
Monaliza Abo
Monaliza Abo Hey,dad....look at me Think back and talk to me Did I grow up according to ur plan Cause I just want to make it I just want to make u proud
 
Jahnae Wimberly
Jahnae Wimberly I sure could go for a midnight blunt right about now !

Likes

Ariona Deadwilder
 
Zanele Nkomo
Zanele Nkomo I nid sumbdy 2 luv...
 
Cindy Kelley
Cindy Kelley Been a LONG day! When its all said and done, im so glad my baby, Mark Butrum is a part of it! I LOVE YOU!
 
Amul Vyas
Amul Vyas Thanks to all my frnds. I heartily invite all of frnds in my wedding reception today evening.
 
Shaqula Oney
Shaqula Oney #209 U USE TO B MY SIS BUT WE FEEL OFF CUZ OF UR WAYS N FAKENESS BUT I STILL LOVE U DOE REMEMBER DAT...
 
Joachim Sinti
Joachim Sinti i love this person Mindus Wang Rockissing so much..! hahaXD..\m/.!!

Likes

L-fiona LycaRion Pipin
 
Archie Megaman Shaw
Archie Megaman Shaw I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.
 
David Simmons
David Simmons when i tell you the truth on how i'm feelin' you, you answer with silence. but when i show i can't take you serious, you show me you want me seriously. quit with them games
 
Desirae Bluman
Desirae Bluman I seriously just realized how am i gonna be able to carry two car seats up and down the stairs with zak too :( this is gonna be hard to master...
 
Karen Warken Pine
Karen Warken Pine I don't think we should get bills in November & December so that we can have extra money to buy Christmas presents!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment