Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'M A SELFMADE MILLIONAIRE THUG LIVIN OUT OF PRISON PISTOLS IN D AIR BIGGY REM'MBER WHEN I USED TO SLEEP ON D COUCH AND BEG D BITCH TO LET U

Bakare Yusuf Oluwasesan
Bakare Yusuf Oluwasesan I'M A SELF-MADE MILLIONAIRE, THUG LIVIN OUT OF PRISON PISTOLS IN D AIR, BIGGY REM'MBER WHEN I USED TO SLEEP ON D COUCH AND BEG D BITCH TO LET U SLEEP IN D HOUSE. NOW IT'Z ALL ABT VERSACE, U COPY MA STYLE, FIVE SHOTZ CUDN'T DROP ME, I TUK IT AND SMILE.
 
Lee-James Patterson
Lee-James Patterson Had a great night last night with the fiance until I got a parking ticket. Thanku Mr Traffic Warden hope u have a fantastic Christmas u asshole!!!!!!!!
 
Ankur Goyal
Ankur Goyal FRNDS R LIKE FILMS SOME R MUSICAL, SOME R ROMANTIC, SOME R ADVENTURES, SOME R COMEDY, SOME R TRAGEDY, BUT VERY FEW R “OSCAR” WINNING LIKE U
 
Amruta Chigadolli
IF U LOVE UR INDIA ...... SHARE IT ........ SHOW THE POWER OF INDIAN... . Please take this issue on high Priority..... Hosting Pakistani Flag and burning Indian Flag A Kashmiri separatist leader burning the Indian Flag Indian Flag Burnt in Srinagar Shame on Indian govtand Mediaalso for not making it Breaking News The only country of the world, where one can dare to burn the national flag.. All these become the masala breaking news of Indian news channels: * If Tendulkar cuts the cake which is made to look like national flag, he is condemned. * If Mandira Bedi wears a saree with the flags of all the countries being portrayed on that, is made to apologies. * If one cop in Kolkata and one in Bangalore is terminated of his duties for throwing the Indian national flag on ground, by mistake. Then why double standards: * During the ongoing Amarnath Sangarsh, Jammuites holding the Indian National Flag and chanting 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' are open fired by the J&K Police on orders from the Police Commissioner(belongs to kashmir). Peaceful protesters are killed.. * Like in case of Amarnath case, people in Kashmir when want to get some demand fulfilled, protest by burning Indian national Flag, hosting Pakistani Flag and chanting 'Hindustan Murdabad, Pakistan Jindabad'. But no body condemns. Infact, all such protest are followed by a team of union ministers visiting Kashmir and immediately sanctioning a few thousand crore rupees for Kashmiris. * Every year on 14th Aug (Pakistani Indipendence Day), Pakistani flag is hosted every where in Kashmir, including the govt. buildings and on 15th Aug, same people burn the Indian flag. This only happens in India!!!! just see d pictures above Really shame on indian media who never showsthese pics......... shame shame shame ! If These Are Breaking News..... Forward this to many???..if u r the true INDIAN?
 
Muhammed Oluwashegun
Muhammed Oluwashegun Pls ma girl, can i borrow u for a minute, 'ok' make it 2 or 5, or just be with me for d rest of ma life.

Likes

Muhammed Oluwashegun
 
Muhammad Jibrin Sambo
Muhammad Jibrin Sambo Nd nuh said: ‘lord, dont leave a single unbeliever in the land. If u spare dem dey wl mislead ur servants nd beget none bt sinners nd unbelievers. Forgive me, lord, nd forgive ma parents nd every true believer who seeks refuge in ma house. Forgive ol d faithfull, men nd women, nd hasten d destruction o4 d wrongdoers.’
 
Kay Nondo
Kay Nondo Thank u lord 4such a beautiful day...
 
Ulfa Afra Amatullah
Ulfa Afra Amatullah What can I do to make u love me?? What can i do to make u care?? what can i do to make u feel this?? LIEUR EUY,,
 
Tina Marie Sellers
Tina Marie Sellers I hate the way my friends leave me one way or another. They either die, stop talking to me for yrs, or just talking to all together. I miss hanging out doing whatever it was we use to do and our talks of whatever came to mind. So please my friends dont walk away anymore. It hurts too much to see u go. I love all very much.
 
Ben Arnold
Ben Arnold Please, give my money to everyone! "AnaEzine" is giving YOU and your friends $2 Million Dollars because my charity has $Billions$ "Tons" of money to off load! I track your efforts: simply put your profile link (any will do) in place of this one here: [ http://on.fb.me/va1hPA ] and send yours and the one you replaced to me at http://www.facebook.com/BenArnold4u then re-post and give this to everyone! I will answer any of your questions and give you the Tree Chart that's tracking everyone's results, and explain your rewards! It's the greatest charity on the planet; B.A.C.K. is your world's last hope! -Ben Arnold :0) 为了您自己的语言去这里:[ http://on.fb.me/uokczf ]请,如果你有一个更好的翻译寄给我。非常感谢您! अपनी खुद की भाषा के लिए यहाँ जाएँ: [ http://on.fb.me/ukC0tX ] कृपया, अगर आप एक बेहतर अनुवाद इसे मुझे भेज दें. आपको बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद! Pour votre propre langue allez ici: [ http://on.fb.me/t90G0X ] S'il vous plaît, si vous avez une meilleure traduction de me l'envoyer. Merci beaucoup! Para sa iyong sariling wika pumunta dito: [ http://on.fb.me/uf8xGZ ] Mangyari lamang na, kung mayroon kang isang mas mahusay na pagsasalin ipadala ito sa akin. Maraming salamat sa inyo! Для вашем родном языке идут сюда: [ http://on.fb.me/ut1RoD ] Пожалуйста, если у Вас есть лучший перевод отправить его ко мне. Спасибо вам большое! Zu Ihrer eigenen Sprache finden Sie hier: [ http://on.fb.me/vy2iEh ] Bitte, wenn Sie eine bessere Übersetzung senden Sie es an mir haben. Vielen Dank! 자신의 언어로 보려면 여기 이동 : [ http://on.fb.me/tOgLRY ]는 당신이 더 나은 번역이 내게 보내이있다면하십시오. 감사합니다! Vir jou eie taal, hier gaan: [ http://on.fb.me/rUFLWy ] Asseblief, as jy 'n beter vertaling stuur dit vir my. Thank you very much! Por su propio idioma, entra aquí: [ http://on.fb.me/rAb8l1 ] Por favor, si usted tiene una mejor traducción me la envíen. Muchas gracias! Para seu próprio idioma ir aqui: [ http://on.fb.me/sh7lvV ] Por favor, se você tiver uma tradução melhor enviá-lo para mim. Muito obrigado! For your own language go here: [ http://on.fb.me/vAeCIu ] Please, if you have a better translation send it to me. Thank you very much!
This is a serious crusade, to save humanity and the planet.
 
Ameen Hamod Tijani
Ameen Hamod Tijani Dedicate ur life 2 sumtin, decide what it is u are dedicating ur life 2, It makes d rest much easier.
 
Lionel van Rooyen
Lionel van Rooyen Guys jst want to let you knw to please choose ur facebook profile pic carefully it wil b th 1 they use when u go missing ths december
 
Davion Brown
Davion Brown if u can fucc 1 dude ill fucc lucifer ....y bcuz ..its a lonnngggg story
 
Andrea Henry
Andrea Henry Only u lord,only u.......!
 
Luz Marie Bundal Ramos
 
Bhoxz Bea
Bhoxz Bea :( tama bang mag inum pag may prob... pota ... nakakinx mga taong nakapliqd xkin i always in lub w/ u :)
 
Lazz Eleanor Wangechi
Lazz Eleanor Wangechi I will never understand why guys cheat on pretty girls with ugly ones...if u have an answer,pwliz answer me.
 
Roimata Rangiwhetu
Roimata Rangiwhetu just went ta whare with my kuzin..:)enjoyd it thank u kuzin xo

Likes

Adelle Christie
 
Kishor Sutradhar
Kishor Sutradhar Be as smart as u can. But remember that it is better to be wise than to be smart..........
 
Oluwagbemiga Olaoluwa Odumuyiwa
Oluwagbemiga Olaoluwa Odumuyiwa If u re oppourtuned 2 add three 2d existing 10commandments 2make it 13,wat wuld u add.....FRIENDS
 
Monica Manhas
Monica Manhas miss u <3
 
Brandy K Barrett-Silva
www.youtube.com
Love You Like I Did - 112 For The One I Love And Always Will Wish It Would Work
 
Philip Kaito Nisnea Kakizaki
Philip Kaito Nisnea Kakizaki 'DearMom, I knw ur going 2 ms me; bt dnt thnk dat I wl evr 4get u, or stop luvng u,jst bcoz Im not arund 2 say 'I LUV U' I wil olwyz luv u,Mom, evn mur each day. Sumdy we wil see each oder again. Untl den, f u wnt 2 adopt a litle boy so u wnt b so lonly, dats ok w/ me. He cn hve my rum & old stuff 2 ply w/. But, f u dcide 2 get a grl nsted, she probbly wuldnt lyk d' sme thngs us boys do. Ull hve 2 buy hr duls & stuf grls lyk, u knw. Dnt b sad thnkng bout me. Dis realy is a neat place. My frends met me as soon as I got hre & shwed me around sum, bt 8 wil tke a long tme 2 see evryting. D' angels are so cul. I luv 2 watch dem fly. &, u knw wat? Jesus dusnt luk lyk any of hs pcturs. Yet, wen I sw Him, I knew 8 ws Him. Jesus hmslf tuk me 2 see GOD! And gues wat, Mom? I got 2 sit on God's knee & talk 2 Him, lyk I ws sumbdy mprtnt. Dats wen I told Him dat I wnted 2 wryt u a leter, 2 tel u gudbye & evryting. But I olredy knew dat wsnt alowd. Wel, u know wat Mom? God handd me sum papr & His own pen 2 wryt u dis leter I thnk Gabriel s d' nem of d' angel hu s going 2 drop dis leter off 2 u..God sed 4 me 2 gve u d' answr to 1 of d' questions u askd Him wer was He wen I neded hm?' 'God sed He ws n d' sme place w/me, as wen His son Jesus ws on d' cros. He ws ryt der, as He olwyz is w/ol His childrn. Oh, by d' wy, Mom, no 1 els cn see wat I've writn xcpt u. 2 evy1 els dis s jst a blnk piece of papr. Isnt dat cul? Ihve 2 gve God His pen bck now He neds 8 2 wryt sum mor nems in d' Book of Life. 2nyt I get 2 sit at d' table w/Jesus 4 supper. I'm sure d' fud wil be great. Oh, I olmst 4got 2 tel u, I dnt hurt anymur, d' cancer is ol gone... I'm glad bcoz I cudnt stnd dat pain anymur & God cudnt stnd 2 see me hurt so much, eithr. Dats wen He snt The Angel of Mercy 2 come get me. The Angel sed I ws a Special Delivery! Hw about dat?' Signed w/Love frm God,Jesus &Me.
 
Mziwoxolo Nxele
Mziwoxolo Nxele God Loves u not because u r flawless,not because u r perfect person,but just because u r.
 
Peter Hecker
Peter Hecker Like if u where born between 1984 and 1993

Likes

Moni Campbell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment