Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I feel like such a Tom Cruise right now Fed up with going round in circles I've got myself stuck in a bit of a rut and climbing out

Simon Katterl
Simon Katterl I feel like such a Tom Cruise right now.
 
Phil Naylor
Phil Naylor Fed up with going round in circles. I've got myself stuck in a bit of a rut, and climbing out of it is proving awkward at best. I wonder what the REAL Batman (Adam West) would do in a situation like this.
 
Sarun Nambiar
Sarun Nambiar engana pani kodukkendath... priyapetta bharthakanmarkellam vendi'
A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband came into the kitchen. "Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going 2 STICK! Careful.. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget that. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!" The wife stared at him. "What is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?" The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving." xD Share and let the girls know :P @[196953597013067:274:Aapki Seva Mein Jan Hit Mein Jaari]
 
Ng Hoey En
Ng Hoey En okay basketball wait me now i anything also dun wan do just train basketball Chee Hoa HaHa Zhen Onn Lolzz wai yin if you can come out than call me
 
OhmyShayna Bickel
OhmyShayna Bickel You want PROOF? Never official till it's facebook official! I love you Derek Ross! xD
 
John Lee
John Lee rollerblading+hockey sticks+broken window=awesome And I didn't even mention Edward Furlong. http://youtu.be/7nqcL0mjMjw
www.youtube.com
Music video by Aerosmith performing Livin' On The Edge. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 1,742,155. (C) 1994 UMG Recordings, Inc.
 
Ana Teonea
Ana Teonea John 4:14 - "Whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst."

Likes

Janet Arone
 
Zuhaib Rashid
www.webfetti.com
Zuhaib Rashid just posted some fetti from Webfetti!
 
Danielle L Gallegly
Danielle L Gallegly Alright my computer is screwing up big time tonight so before I punch it im gonna turn it off and go to bed and when I wake up things better be better then they were today/yesterday/tuesday whatever you wanna call it lol
 
Amber Savage
Amber Savage just watched human centipede two :/ that movie is sick something is seriously wrong w the person that made that movie.... i cant believe i even watched it wtf!!! i dont think anyone should watch it...
 
Matt Medeiros
Matt Medeiros Thoughts and prayers to my sister in law and her husband. They were blessed with a beautiful baby boy at only 23 weeks to term. William James was born last night but was unable to survive more than a few hours. Very difficult time for my wifes family but I know that they are strong and will be able to motor on. With love from Uncle Matt.
 
James English Cusick
James English Cusick Can I hook my I-phone to I-tunes and not lose all my pic's, numbers and everything else?
 
Stephen S
Stephen S I thinkI might of been tired I just woke up form a 11 hour nap
 
Vicki Wallace
Vicki Wallace Ok, I admit I can be a bitch. I make mistakes, I can be out of control and at times hard to handle – but if you can’t handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. If you’re sometimes a bitch, post this as your status. 91% of girls won’t repost this. I dare you to be the 9% that do... ッ {love always,, *me
 
Corey Mangion
Corey Mangion fuck i feel bad now :"(

Likes

Emily CrowtherStacy BardenJamie Johnston
 
Buddy Knapp
Buddy Knapp Its 5 in the morening and I can't sleep. I have to much on my mind. I hope it all works out.
 
Christopher Philip Yani
Christopher Philip Yani When it comes to the matter of our faith, one major dilemma that engulfs the minds of many of our civilzed contemporaries is the question of whether there is such a thing as Eternal life? Instead of, "master, what must i do to achieve eternal life?"
 
Logan Propst
Logan Propst I want everyone to know that there will be an all new #LPC2C this week, but it will be a delayed start because @THEHermanCain will be on campus and I will be attempting to get an interview with him. If you have any questions 4 @THEHermanCain please list them in the comments below & I will ask as many as I can. Thanks, and I'm looking forward to Thursday!
 
Chance Fishel
Chance Fishel I gotta find the good in my life. everyone keeps telling me about. Its funny how its easy to see inside. but from inside you feel blind. shit will work itself out eventually.... I hope
 
Geno Starz
Geno Starz I'm just now realizing I spent $40 to hear Hawkeye's theme and play with Firebrand. Boy fighting games bore my quickly.
 
Faith Nonye Samuel
Faith Nonye Samuel Nna men i'm tired of dis job oh. I need a beta 1
 
Maegan Jade
Maegan Jade Hey Baby I Think I Wanna Marry You!<3<3<3',xoxoxo

Likes

Taylor WalkerAmmarah Bieber
 
Jaguar Goon
Jaguar Goon Was just telling(lying) my niggaz dad that all the smoking in Goonyz videos, is computer made... I dnt thnk this nigger beleez me
 
Darren Gravelle
Darren Gravelle Guess its time to go my ass to bed. Maybe if i slice my sons tires he might kick it with me over the christmas vacation.
 
Saadia Tasso
Saadia Tasso I said my goodbyes to my first born baby...........kats..........I want my baby back....i want to make life better for her.....I am so depressed...and angry at the same time...I love u my beautiful family, all who organized and fed the family doing the funeral...u r an awesome family....and love my beautiful kats!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment