Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MAAAAAAA Is It True Guys Please Share this Photo if u like it Dis is d tyme 4 al my fb frnd 2 bless and praise d name of d lord

Piyush Bansal
Piyush Bansal MAAAAAAA
Is It True Guys? Please Share this Photo if u like it.......

Likes

Piyush BansalRavi Dhanwani
 
Inamoto Jerry E
Inamoto Jerry E Dis is d tyme 4 al my fb frnd 2 bless and praise d name of d lord bcos he is worthy of our praise.4 him keepin u 2 d lst dai of d month do u knw wat it tkes.it nt dat u re btter dan does dat has pass away bt bcos u ve a purpose in lyf dat u mst achieve dat is y he is stil guidin u .y dont u join me and blessed d lord.
 
Feel Live
Feel Live 200 ordinary Mumbaikars (aged 4-60) come together one busy Sunday evening for the pure joy of dancing. The historic CST station blares 'Rang De Basanti' on their speakers while surprised train commuters rush to see whats going on. Must See.... U will Enjoy it...!
www.youtube.com
200 ordinary Mumbaikars (aged 4-60) come together one busy Sunday evening for the pure joy of dancing. The historic CST station blares 'Rang De Basanti' on t...
 
Will DjMuda Amudipe
Will DjMuda Amudipe Dj Muda & Diana Wehbe have teamed to bring u...#WeBeApproved X Tha Mixtape Vol. 1
dianawehbe.ning.com
LISTEN---> HERE
 
Gaurav Aneja
Gaurav Aneja kabhi kabhi aditi zindgi mai u hi koi apna lagta hai

Likes

Rahul Kumar
 
Bright Amoako Atta
Bright Amoako Atta What wil u do if lady a u sponsored his educationwit de intsion of mat passout n latter tells u u are not his class

Likes

Bright Amoako Atta
 
Liz Kayle Rose
Liz Kayle Rose http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAuI5UR_Fdg Nessa dear we will all miss u...We love u <3
 
Jamie Wilson
Jamie Wilson ...CULS U IMAGINE DRUG DEALERS SLANGN SHIT ON FACEBOOK??? wooooooooah
 
Ronei Aragon Sayno
Ronei Aragon Sayno We may not be lovers kissin each other, holding hands, exchanging i luv u's... i may not be ur boy or u as my woman.. but one thing is for sure... that wen i find someone lyk u...
 
Shone Johnson
Shone Johnson Gayatri Nair,Sushant Rao,Darshit Lakhani,Ashwin Maniyan ...sube ka chat pado u will love it and will laugh ovr it dekna ...sahi tha be ..love d college life ...sachme seriously missing it!!!
 
Anil Lonke
Anil Lonke I am always with u
 
Cinnesha Hampton
Cinnesha Hampton thanking u, and only u to see another beautiful day! i dont know why im up so early and dont have to be up until 7? wth?

Likes

Carol Taylor
 
Kawashima Rey
Kawashima Rey last wednesday night........ thanks 4 everything guys en lov u all!! ^ . ^

Likes

Kawashima Rey
 
Param Jeet Singh
Param Jeet Singh Tears r special than smyls bcz smyls u giv 2 any1 bt tears u share wt ppl u love
 
Hamna Obeid
Hamna Obeid Gal frnd yo on ma nek cnt u get other thngs 2 do oda dan snding me lng hoplss txts dat jst wst ma tym lol stp bthrng meeee........
 
Pe Pu Pu
Pe Pu Pu I miss u !!!!!
 
Jolene Mettler
Jolene Mettler If tears could build a stairway...and memories were a lane...we would walk right up to heaven and bring u back again... Our hearts still flow... what it meant to lose u no 1 can ever know!!! REPOST THIS IF YOU HAVE SUMONE IN HEAVEN WHOM U MISS AND THINK ABOUT EACH DAY!!!
 
Fahquan Thomas
Fahquan Thomas Have you ever layed in the bed by yourself an think bout ya life an the past I always do Jus like now I think bout the ppl I used to love an the ppl I love now.but I've realized everybody Dats gone in my past should stay.gone I hate layn here crying thinkn bout life I'm deleten this Facebook an my other one fuck love it gets you nowhere its Jus a word u say to a person I thought I was in love but now I can see it was another one of my dreams ill never stop thinking bout you Amanda
 
Rollier Karyn
Rollier Karyn call on me.....anytym u want 2.....ama b here....walai am xo bored
 
Nabeel Musa
Nabeel Musa If you could imagine someone in an area resided by multi cultural and multi lingual people. An area covered by green and as far as the eye can see it is ever green. in early morning you will behold the amazing cowboys rushing to and fro. at midday you will enjoy the terrific rainbow sending many _coloured light and promising with a stormy night, and at sunset you will enjoy the marvelous scene of the golden disk of the sun sinking deep into the west. not only that but at night you will be awaken bu the roar of the thunder and flash of lightening which vanish at early morning and instead there will be a faint fog and mist till vision becomes almost impossible. if u could imagine all these scenes make sure that the person i am talking about is now in Damazine, the capital of blue Nile state. BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDERS. (from damazine ur correspondent Nabeel musa)

Likes

Nabeel Musa
 
Barbara Brown
Barbara Brown Dixie J Reyer Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥ .. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas ♥ love u mom,dad, anthony,and gordon
 
Austin Nyz Ovbiebo
Austin Nyz Ovbiebo HUSTO GROUND I MET U WELLA I KNOW U. OMONOMO BIGBOY..JGANGX WAS KIPIN IT REAL...KIPIN D GAME TIGHT, NOW U WANA C D LIMELITE NIGGAS TOOK UR LYF. WAT ABT D HUSTO N STRONGO IN DA GHETTO N JUNGO, NOW U WANA BUBO RABELS TOOK OVA D JUNGO. SO PAINFUL WEN I GOT A CAL OF U WERE NO MORE..D CONDITION IS SO CRITICAL D ONLY SON I D FAMILY LEAVIN HIS TWIN SISTER. WE CRY LIKE A RIVER 4 U BT IF ONLY D TEARS COULD BRING U BACK. WE D M.O.G CREW MISS U TIL WE MEET AGAIN. MY TRIBUTE RAP TO D BRODA WE LOOSE JGANGS R.I.P
 
Zephra Elizondo
Zephra Elizondo On the verge of crying but I'm not giving in.....ill have my happy ending too just wished it would be with u :/
 
Aisha Bint Ali
Aisha Bint Ali Am in saloon naye ebubba linzita peku this saloon lady aweweta guy omutwe nga amaze okumunaza ekindaze nti boyi wange naye bwebatyo bwebamubela bize mmxxxwwwtttt u saloon ladies

Likes

Shafura-Qasim MugideMpendo Richard
 
Alajiki Mayowa Funmilola
Alajiki Mayowa Funmilola Thanks u jesus for ur protecting over my family u make us to see dis end of dis elevent mönth glory be to GOD.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment